The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
What does this "Pathetic Looser"
do for a living is the real mystery..
No one seems to know for sure.

He plans on being a Billionaire before the age of 30,
all the while sitting on the coutch
reading a book

"Intelligent Investing for Dummies"
that should speed things up for him...

Here are a few of his quotes..

On himself:

"I'm making people react and ultimately not think
about that we are in a war in Iraq
and are trying to pick leaders".

On being a reality star:

"It's so much cooler to have people come up to me and be like,
"Spencer Pratt"!, and know my name,
than to be Orlando Bloom,
who's famous for being some pirate."

Would anyone like to tell me or explain
what the hell he is talking about?,
and what planet is this guy on?

(When I think of Orlando Bloom,
I think of many good things he is)
including playing a very sexy pirate.

What do you think of ?
When you think of Spencer ?
And tell the truth.

Maybe he will get rich
from the sale of a certain sex tape.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... BHoneycutt 10-16-07 1
 RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... cathycritter 10-17-07 2
   RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... goldie1000 10-17-07 5
   RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... HobbsofMI 10-19-07 8
 RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... HobbsofMI 10-17-07 3
   RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... goldie1000 10-17-07 6
       RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... HobbsofMI 10-19-07 7
 RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... Tiggadyrue 10-17-07 4
 RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months... AprilNY 10-21-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
Gosh, Spencer is SUCH a fool. How can he expect to make even $1 when he doesn't friggin' WORK? He sits around and plays video games all day. I can't wait to see next week's episode where he is bitching at Heidi for going to work and she replies "You should try it sometime!" Oh snap!!! Made a fool on national television by your own fiancé! I wish they would just go away! Their "fame" has totally gone to their heads! They think they're so cool. I can't stand to look at Heidi. She is a horseface! And the way she struts her stuff is nauseating! YUCK!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cathycritter 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathycritter Click to send private message to cathycritter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
I think we got another glimpse of the real Spencer, in that scene where Heidi has to bail on their anniversary dinner to cover the event that she thought Elodie was covering-he got that petulant, pissed, crazy-eyed, flat look-I swear, he looked exactly like a baby who's favorite toy just got taken away. He looked so immature it was unreal.

I have to say one thing though-I thought by now, there would have been episodes showing Spencer cheating on Heidi or at least flirting with other girls-but that hasn't been true (or shown) so far. Even though I can't stand him-we have to admit he at least seems to be a little homebody who is staying true to Heidi. That's something. I guess. Though I hate to give him credit for anything.

10-17-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
in that scene where Heidi has to bail on their anniversary dinner to cover the event that she thought Elodie was covering-he got that petulant, pissed, crazy-eyed, flat look

Yes, and it was even better when she was ready to leave and walking away,
and she looks at Spencer
and said "I love you"
and he replied No you don't...with that Look of Death..

That right there showed the level of maturity he is at.
And yes he is staying true, but hell,
what other dumb blonde would want him ?

It's all in good fun

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
He won't cheat....he knows if he does the cameras will go away and there goes his "star". Dissolutional idiot that he is.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

10-17-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
By 30 Toothboy will be a bum on Hollywood Blvd. having spent all his inheritance and no longer a "star".

10-17-07, 08:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
Hi HobbsofMI!!

Still a big Red Wings Fan ?

10-19-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
*waves to Goldie*

Yep...I'm one of the few that still have season tickets for the Wings. $22 seats but I can't see spending more because of the state of Hockey, the Red Wings are still a great team to watch.

Tiggadyrue 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggadyrue Click to send private message to Tiggadyrue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
Spencer is a smarmy, controlling, woman hating, rumor spreading, narcissist.
If Heidi continues in this relationship with him, I would put money on it that it would turn abusive. You can just see it in his eyes, and the way that he had to get Lauren out of her life only proves it. He knew she sees what Heidi is only too blind to yet see. But maybe she is starting to open her eyes, and will wise up before making a huge mistake of marrying him!!!

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spencer's Quotes in next months Radar Magazine"
At least Orlando Bloom is liked by people. Unlike ToothyMcDumb-A$$

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •