The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hacked"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-07, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hacked"
The Hills are alive with the sound of false confessions.

Reality star Heidi Montag and her near-universally despised other half, Spencer Pratt, took to their respective Websites Tuesday to set the record straight. The couple are insisting that some uncharacteristic blog posts published in their names were fake—the product of hackers who broke into their accounts.

One post in particular stood out, a Tuesday entry on Montag's site under the headline "The truth": "Me and Spencer did spread the false rumors about Lauren's sex tape."

The brief note was an apparent admission of something Montag and Pratt have long been rumored to have done: disseminate a story claiming the existence of X-rated footage between Hills costar and former BFF Lauren Conrad and ex-boyfriend Jason Wahler. The sex tape gossip was the final nail in the coffin of Montag and Conrad's high-profile bustup.

By Tuesday evening, however, the offending post had been taken down and replaced with an explanation.

Under the headline "My blog got hacked!!!!!" Montag rescinded the would-be mea culpa.

"Just wanted everyone to know that a post stay tuned for more of my weekly posts, and my new posts below from today..."

Apparently, she got rid of the hacker and the proofreader.

Pratt, too, got in on the clarification action, via a similar online message, sans one or two exclamation points, to "fans and haters" alike.

"My site got hacked!!!" read his headline. "My blog and Heidi's blog got hacked last night, sorry for any fake posts that were viewed today."

The blond duo continued to field questions—and proclaim their innocence—at a Taco Bell charity event Tuesday night in support of World Hunger Relief. Pratt also set the record straight on reports that the hackings were shamelessly masterminded by the couple as a way of garnering even more publicity.

"I don't think would even know how to log in to her Website," Pratt told reporters. "Right now they're trying to track down whose IP it was. We got Jack Bauer on it...hopefully he'll be sober, though."

Montag also confirmed at the event that she couldn't have posted the faulty confession even if she wanted to.

"Yeah, I don't even know how to run that, or else I would have put up World Relief Week, and all these statistics about world hunger."

Not that viewers have to worry about altruistic leanings getting in the way of Pratt and Montag's screen time.

In a recent interview with Radar, Pratt said he "would be on reality TV until 100. It's the coolest thing in town."

He also went on to not only place his own brand of celebrity on a higher plane than that of his more skilled contemporaries but credited his televised misdeeds with lightening the nation's burden of the war in Iraq.

"It's so much cooler to have people come up to me and be like, 'Spencer Pratt!' and know my name, than to be Orlando Bloom, who's famous for being some pirate.

"The bottom line I'm making people react and ultimately not think about that we are in a war in Iraq and are trying to pick leaders," he said. "The Hills is a good breath for people...I do not take it a little bit seriously."

His pop-culture standing, as well as his financial aspirations, however, are a different story.

"I'm trying to be a billionaire before 30. Once you find an open market, that's where you can make billions to trillions of dollars...And I'm a free thinker. There is no box."

Despite staying in reality television until he hits a century and becoming a billionaire, Pratt also told the magazine that, somewhere along the line, MTV's mini-Machiavelli would like to flex some political muscle.

"I definitely want to go into politics later in my life. I plan to be governor at least, and president if possible."

Speidi saves the world
Gulp.

It's all in good fun

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hac... AprilNY 10-19-07 1
 RE: Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hac... maryellennaco 10-19-07 2
   RE: Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hac... goldie1000 10-19-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hacked"
There is no box? Free thinker? Is this the same Spencer? cant be. The only free thinking he does is about himself!

He has no clue how to think outside the box. In fact, he probably doesnt even realize a true box has 6 sides, not 4.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hacked"
That whole "tape thing" is getting out of hand, doncha think? I mean, they are both complete CELEBRETARDS tobegin with, and now that the show continues on, they're becoming more and more irrelevant. Only a matter of time before we see BOTH of them on the cover of Quarter Horse Monthly!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sex Tape News - Heidi was Hacked"
I just have to wonder, where the heck did those 2,
get $10,000.00 to donate to world hunger....
I mean, it is a nice gesture and all.

But I think it is just a ploy,
to get all the Speidi haters off their backs.

Maybe Spencer hit his dentist dad up for a loan.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •