The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
I am still trying to figure this guy out.
I really want to like the guy but:

1. Do you think he is just an ignorant-jerk-looser

2. Do you think he is just anti-social and has a hard time socializing,
with more then one person at a time.

3. Do you think he just hates every single one of A's friends.

4. Do you think he is on drugs

I can understand him not liking all of her friends,
but it doesn't seem to me, that he is making any effort
what-so-ever to get to know any of them.
Ignoring them is very rude and he is not getting off to a good start by doing that.

Is he going to treat her family like crap also,
when he finally meets them.
Or will that be to much pressure or commitment
for him to bear.

What do you think ?

It's all in good fun

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... AprilNY 10-05-07 1
   RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... Ricky 10-11-07 5
   RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... sancarlo64 10-14-07 11
 RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... cleogrl 10-07-07 2
   RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... goldie1000 10-08-07 3
       RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... cleogrl 10-08-07 4
 Experiment - Add Bobby to everyone'... Ricky 10-11-07 6
   RE: Experiment - Add Bobby to every... cleogrl 10-11-07 7
       RE: Experiment - Add Bobby to every... goldie1000 10-11-07 8
 RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... bored8 10-12-07 9
 RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... slyfoxy22 10-12-07 10
   RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... MandyKay 10-14-07 12
 RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... bostonbitch 10-15-07 13
   RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... goldie1000 10-16-07 14
       RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... cleogrl 10-17-07 15
           RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - ... goldie1000 10-17-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-05-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
I think he is just trying too hard to be cool and ends up being a moron.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
I agree with you. It's all just an act - he's just trying to be cool but isn't. Like when we didn't even talk to Lauren and Lo in Las Vegas. That's just rude not cool.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

sancarlo64 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sancarlo64 Click to send private message to sancarlo64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
I cannot agree with you more, what is his job, like all the rest of these guys jason, spencer, brody; they do nothing aren't they ashamed of themselves going on tv and all the girls having a job but these loosers have no jobs and sure know how to spend the money, where did justin bobby get the money for his motor cycle.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
I think he's a jerk and a loser. The big question is why is Audrina wasting her time with him. I do think there might be a drug issue - he seems to act a lot like Jason did and that's why I couldn't understand what Lauren saw in him and I question all of Lauren's fond comments about how wonderful Jason was. Hello - you were dating someone with a drug and/or drinking problem - how do you even know what's he's like? You don't.

Justin-Bobby treats Audrinna like a doormat. The worse he seems to treat her, the more she likes it. I guess the reason they broke up after he stranded her in Vegas was b/c he didn't want anything more to do with her, b/c she certainly doesn't seem to have any standards. Nothing he does to her seems is enough for her.

He's got such an attitude. When he first met Lauren, he belched then made those rude comments about him really wanting Lauren, all this in front of Audrinna. But no one can kid around with him b/c he's too sensitive and cops an attitude. Then he ditches Audrinna at the beach party.

10-08-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
Yes, even ditching her twice,
wasn't enough for her to say take a hike buddy.
And you put it so perfectly Cleogrl when you said
"he treats her like a doormat", that is just so true.

At first I just thought he was shy,
but now I see he is just being plain rude to everyone, he comes in contact with.

It's all in good fun

10-08-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
The more Audrina takes from him, the more he's going to dish out. He's going to become more and more moody, difficult, demanding and she's going to be doing stranger and stranger things to keep him. Next, he won't like anyone she works with, or her family.

The only reason he hasn't insisted on Audrina leaving the apartment with Lauren is b/c I'm sure he's dating other women and living separately allows him to cheat on her.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Experiment - Add Bobby to everyone's name"
I've started adding Bobby to the end of everyone's name in my everyday life. John-Bobby, Sarah-Bobby, Tom-Bobby, Melissa-Bobby, Andrew-Bobby...

Most people look at me like I'm crazy, but it does draw out who The Hills fans are.

Try it out and post what happens here...

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

10-11-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Experiment - Add Bobby to everyone's name"
I think that's really funny.

I don't remember if they said whether his middle name is Robert or where he came up with the name "Bobby". You don't get to choose your nicknames, pal.

I wouldn't call him anything other than Justin, it's such a little boy's name.

10-11-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Experiment - Add Bobby to everyone's name"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-07 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

JUSTIN WANTS
to change his name to Bobby...

Because "as he said" and I quote
"That is what All My Friends Call Me"

Maybe on some future show,
we will actually get to meet one of his friends...

Justin D!ck, would of been more suitable for him.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-07, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
Poor Justin Bobby is a wannabe bad boy who repeats things he hears "bad boys" say in movies..he definitely has no sense of humor, but not because hes an a$$hole as much as he's really dumb and just doesn't get the joke. He must think being sullen and rude makes him look cool, but like you guys said he just comes off looking like a moron..
Don't get what Audrina sees in him..unless hes extraordinarily well endowed or something. Even then,you have to get out of bed sometime, and the way he treats her certainly isn't worth it. My guess is its just easier for her to stay with him than find somebody else.

slyfoxy22 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slyfoxy22 Click to send private message to slyfoxy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-07 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

I think that is mostly anti-social. He does not know how to deal with more than one person. Notice he is semi-okay (not a lot) when it is just him and Audrina. I don't think he is the right one for her outgoing personality.

MandyKay 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyKay Click to send private message to MandyKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
Audrina did say on the the aftershow that he was not used to the cameras, so that could have a little to do with it.
I think Lo seems like a nagging pain. She really annoyed me in the Vegas episode. Why is she so focused on "justin bobby" being her friend? ..even LC said she was mean to him and they sort of deserve it. She was whining about him starting at the airport. Im glad Audrina stood up for herself when she said, he didnt have to get along with them.. If I were "jb", I wouldnt speak to Lo either.

bostonbitch 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-07, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonbitch Click to send private message to bostonbitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
1. Do you think he is just an ignorant-jerk-looser
possibly
2. Do you think he is just anti-social and has a hard time socializing,
with more then one person at a time.
quite possibly

3. Do you think he just hates every single one of A's friends.
hmm
4. Do you think he is on drugs
he probably smokes

as far as what do i think of him, theres not enough to have an idea as to who he really is-but he is hot.

10-16-07, 10:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
You are so right,
there is not enough info on JB to know for sure.
He really keeps us guessing!

Well I just thought I would do an JB update,
on the last episode Justin Bobby admits that

"he is not a crowd kinda guy".
and just wants to chill.

I am assuming that by "crowd"
he means more then 3 people ?
And by chill,
he means,
not having to interact with any
of Adrenia's friends..
be confronted about anything
or even have be friendly to any outsiders..

I guess we will never know.

And here I thought the guy liked going to partys..

He is kinda cute really..

10-17-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
JB didn't seem to have any problem chatting with that lady at the beach party - he ditched Audrina and then left, I'm assuming he left with his new friend.

He's feeding Audrina BS again and she's stupid enough to believe it.

JB doesn't like Audrina's friends b/c they know his history - they know he ditched her in Vegas, he probably acted like more of a jerk then, if that's possible.

Have you ever been out with a girlfriend and her boyfriend and withnessed the boyfriend act like a complete a$$ - like maybe he got too drunk and he was rude or outrageous, or he was thrown out of place?? I have. The boyfriend never wants to be around any of the people who witnessed his bad behavior.

First it's the camera thing, then he's not a people person, then he simply doesn't like Audrina's friends, etc, etc.

10-17-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Your Opinon on Justin Bobby - please do tell"
I think it may be time to rename Justin Bobby, to
"The Man of a Thousand Excuses"

Audrina needs to WAKE UP,
and find a man who appreciates her to the fullest,
cause she deserves it!
She has always been a very nice girl/person.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •