The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/15/07 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-15-07, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/15/07 Episode"
I love this show!

My first question is what is Jen Bunney doing? She is running back and forth between Lauren and Heidi telling what the other said. Is she trying to patch things up or create more drama?

Did anyone else notice at the very end of the episode when Spencer did not deny that he started the sex tape rumors? I think it was all Spencer that did that to drive the stake even farther between Lauren and Heidi.

I think Heidi really misses her friendship with L.C. and realizes she messed up when she chose Spencer over Lauren.

Props also to LC for apologizing to Audrina for being so judgemental.

Can't wait for the episode where Heidi tells tooth boy she is going to work and he should try it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/15/07 Episode cathycritter 10-16-07 1
 RE: 10/15/07 Episode cleogrl 10-16-07 2
   RE: 10/15/07 Episode AprilNY 10-16-07 3
       RE: The Three Stooges goldie1000 10-16-07 4
           RE: The Three Stooges cathycritter 10-17-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cathycritter 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathycritter Click to send private message to cathycritter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/15/07 Episode"
It really did look like Spencer did not deny he started the rumors. Then Heidi looks at him like she finally realizes he did do it. But she does look shocked. So I think Spencer did spread the rumors; Heidi did not know he did until now; and now she SHOULD be pissed at Spencer both that he spread the rumors, and that he did not tell Heidi that he spread them. But of course she never seems to realize what a jerk Spencer is, so who knows.

I think Lauren apologized because she doesn't want to lose another friend over a boyfriend. But actually-Justin B. is a jerk, is rude to everyone when there is a group, and acts like he's just too cool for everyone, so Lauren is not wrong to hate him. If you ask me it's Audrina who should understand that putting up with Justin B. is a lot to ask of her friends.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/15/07 Episode"
Heidi knows exactly what happened w/ respect to the tape. She and Spencer are as thick as theives and have been since last season. She's just trying to look coy.

Remember that scene when they sent over the drinks to Jason and Lauren and Heidi says "maybe they're back in the moviemaking business" with a sneaky look on her face.

She allowed the dope to talk her into the whole tape fiasco, my guess is she didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Or, she didn't think she'd be filmed every week having to talk about it. Notice when someone asks about it, she gets very sheepish looking. Like the way a child looks when they lie to you.

I have a feeling they thought that if there were rumors of a sex tape with Lauren that maybe MTV would look to use Heidi more or do a spinoff show with her. What other reason would spreading rumors of a sex tape serve? Unless there was a tape and they possibly were thinking of trying to make a deal with it.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10/15/07 Episode"
I kind of think that maybe Brody was in on it too but only because Spencer (when they were friends) brainwashed him into doing it with him. Just like he brainwashes everyone else.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Three Stooges"
I totally agree with Cleogrl.
You are right on the money.

I think it was all three of them.
The Three Stooges

Spencer, Heidi and Brody
But initially Spencers idea!

I was watching Brodys response very closely,
when Lauren told him, about Heidi.
Brody's first words were
"She's lost her mind",
"I know 100% for a fact that they did it".

100%

cathycritter 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathycritter Click to send private message to cathycritter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Three Stooges"
I would bet it was more like Spencer (or maybe, Spencer and Heidi) hatched the plan to spread the rumor, Brody found out about it and didn't approve but was just like "Dude, that's your deal, I don't want any part of it." Like he didn't stop him but wasn't in on it. He just doesn't seem to type to go for something mean like that. But, he had been Spencer's friend so didn't tell Lauren he knew Spencer and Heidi did it, until pushed to the wall by Lauren.

When Heidi said "Maybe they're in the tape-making business again", I think she still could have said that, while thinking that Spencer had nothing to do with spreading the rumors and while not having anything to do with it herself. If she thought there was a rumor out there, maybe she thought it was true-that there was really some tape out there. So saying maybe they're at it again, she's just saying maybe they're planning on making another tape.

Oh well-hard to know exactly the truth when MTV only shows us what they want to show us.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •