The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If it was Brody with the tapes LC better apologize to Heidi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

sancarlo64 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sancarlo64 Click to send private message to sancarlo64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If it was Brody with the tapes LC better apologize to Heidi"
I feel so bad for Heidi, she is never in a group picture; its always Lauren, Adriana, and Whitney (who doesn't want anyone to know about her private live so she shouldn't be on The Hills).
In all magazines its the three of them, Heidi is never included, been there, done that and it is horrible.
Although what Heidi did with Elo (sp) was terrible, but its all about looks, and she has no looks or sex appeal at all, show she cannot blame Heidi, but the boss is super ugly but he is the boss. The girl should have never quit. But she sure stuck it to Heidi big time, I could never do that, but she got it and almost lost the position. Like the dingbat Whitney, everyone knows you dont mingle with the stars, but in her defense, when the guy didnt want to wear the jeans and was so strong about it, what was Whitney suppose to do.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If it was Brody with the tapes ... Reality TV Junkie 10-15-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-15-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If it was Brody with the tapes LC better apologize to Heidi"
LC should apologize if it comes out that Heidi actually didn't have anything to do with the sex tape rumors. After seeing tonights (10-15-07) episode I honestly think Spence did it and Heidi honestly didn't know anything about it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •