The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi admits to plastic surgery"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

sf5386 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sf5386 Click to send private message to sf5386 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi admits to plastic surgery"
... duh? Does this remind anyone else of Starr Jones? As if everyone in the entire world didn't already know you had surgery, she has to admit it. Come on, all it is is just her realization that people refuse to believe she blossomed overnight. Get over yourself!
Sorry, Heidi, you aren't a hero. We all already knew it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery AprilNY 10-04-07 1
   RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery goldie1000 10-05-07 2
   RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery cleogrl 10-07-07 4
       RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery AprilNY 10-07-07 5
 RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery maryellennaco 10-06-07 3
 Us Magazine cover Ricky 10-11-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-04-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery"
Yet another desperate cry for attention. It's not that we didnt know, more like WE DIDNT CARE! Get over yourself Heidi!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-07, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery"
Yes, I agree, definitely a cry for attention.

And her main reason for doing this,
was because says she was teased as a young girl,
for being flat chested.

If you ask me, I think that is a really stupid reason.
Being that "who cares what a couple of horny school boys
have to say"..
A better reason, would be that she is doing it for her future husband..
Maybe it will improve her self esteem...

But it will still do nothing for her friend keeping abilities.
I keep wondering how many of her friends will actually be invited or show for her wedding.
Not many I assume.

I also have a question:
Does anyone know,
who's face is on Heidi's dart board ???

It's all in good fun

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery"
I think it was obvious she had something done. I also think it's sad that young girls who are in their early 20's don't think they can measure up w/o surgery.

Personally, I think she looked better before the surgery. There's something about her face that doesn't look quite right to me now. It's like the nose job has made Heidi's face look too narrow and long. On the other hand, I think Jen Bunny's nose job looks good on her.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to Heidi's little dog? Remember her boyfriend prior to Spencer gave it to her for Christmas.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-07, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery"
RE: the dog...
Spencer probably made her abandon it because it was competing with him for attention from Heidi.
Either that or it committed suicide from having to be around those two.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heidi admits to plastic surgery"
BIG GIANT DUH!!! Like we haven't known the dumb girl had some "work" done....

She still belongs on the cover of "Quarter Horse Monthly" IMHO

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Us Magazine cover"
Here's the interview and cover from Us magazine about her surgery. She seems like she has low self esteem. But I have to admit she does look great now.

http://www.usmagazine.com/cover_story_12

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •