The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Does anyone know what the hell Spencer do besides sit around his apartment playing on the computer all day? I mean, does he work or is does his significantly low IQ keep him from getting a real job?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? irishrose 09-20-07 1
   RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? JessicaRN 09-20-07 2
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? maryellennaco 09-21-07 3
   RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? SDguy92111 09-21-07 4
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? Colonel Zoidberg 09-21-07 5
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? HobbsofMI 09-22-07 6
   RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? cleogrl 09-23-07 7
       RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? HobbsofMI 09-25-07 9
       RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? Reality TV Junkie 09-26-07 10
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? maryellennaco 09-23-07 8
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? LadyT 09-26-07 11
   RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? BHoneycutt 09-30-07 14
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? GThang 09-28-07 12
   RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? rjrabbit 09-29-07 13
       RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? Angel_K 09-30-07 15
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? maryellennaco 10-01-07 16
 RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do? sf5386 10-01-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Brush and Floss??????????? Maybe (shrugs).
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
I just read that Brody has never had a job in his life, so I would kind of guess the same of Spencer, although Spencer was going to have Brody pay for the lovely ring he bought Heidi.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
It's definitely the IQ thing!

SDguy92111 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDguy92111 Click to send private message to SDguy92111 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
I'm pretty sure that his parents are loaded and don't make him pay for anything. How else can he afford to go out to nice restaurants, take out of town vacations, and live in Beverly Hills without a job. The show is mostly about the girls so they don't show their love interests a whole lot when they're alone. My guess is that he spends a lot of time goofing around at home and going out with his buddies who also had the good fortune of being born rich.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
I read somewhere that he had a job as the CEO of some web design company, but they must have linked me to a different person's bio because there's no way in hell that guy works. He lives off his parents and his girlfriend.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-07, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Brody and Spencer have a rich uncool friend that pays for everything (thus he is cool because he funds these two losers). In one of the interviews last year where they were making fun of Kevin McDonald for actually working the reporter found out and put it in the article.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Why would this guy let them sponge off of him? Is he trying to make money of their "celebrity"? I'm almost embarrassed to use that term with those two.

I thought Spencer was mooching off of Brody b/c he thought he'd make money managing Brody in his quest to become a reality star. I figured that's why there was so much drama with last year's Hills; Spencer was stirring the pot hoping to get a spinoff. I thought he dumped Brody thinking Heidi would get offered something.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Don't know why this guy lets them sponge off of him....proboly they said they would make him even more if he funds them.

People are suckers.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-07, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-07 AT 04:29 AM (EST)

>
>
>
> Spencer was stirring
>the pot hoping to get
>a spinoff. I thought
>he dumped Brody thinking Heidi
>would get offered something.

I hope there won't be a spinoff with Heidi and Spencer. I would probably watch just to see what stupid stuff they would do. What would they call it Friendless and Tooth Boy? The rate Heidi is going she isn't going to have any friends at all.

Oh wait, that's right she doesn't have any friends now.

09-23-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-07 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

It's the IQ thing, for sure!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Brody is rich in his own right. Isn't he Bruce Jenner's son?

Port Charles Endgame

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-07, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Yes, Brody is Bruce Jenner's son. Brody and his brother (Brandon) had a short-lived reality show called "The Princes of Malibu". I believe their mom (songwriter Linda Thompson) was married to David Foster (the music mogul) at that time but they have since split up.

It's hard to believe that Brody's or Spencer's parents would let them two just sponge off of them forever. Wouldn't they want to teach them some responsibility? I wouldn't be able to date someone who is so spoiled that they don't have to work. I wonder if Heidi is pissed when she gets up early every day to go "bring home the bacon" while he sits around and plays video games all day. It just seems weird.

GThang 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GThang Click to send private message to GThang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Are all the boys in "The Hills" just a bunch of mimbos (male bimbos) that doesn't do ##### at all and live off parents forever? No wonder they are so shallow and kind of out of reach from reality !!!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Welcome GThang!

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
What's with Spencer lately.. i mean i know he's always been a weird guy but this season he's just gone wacko..
When Heidi talks to him, he makes the weirdest faces (like when they were out at dinner and Heidi was talking about the whole Elodie situation.. he made the funniest face and said nothing)
And then at times he just repeats what Heidi says to him in a weird tone.. does he not know how to carry on a conversation?

10-01-07, 07:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
He's a total celebretard. That's why he sits home all day and plays on the computer!

sf5386 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sf5386 Click to send private message to sf5386 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What The Hell Does Spencer Do?"
Evidently, Spencer was the creator/producer for the Princes of Malibu show, starring Brody Jenner. He is also currently Heidi's manager. You can see on his myspace that he says he is "ceo of innovator media", "vp of precise music group", "ceo of spencer pratt productions", and "Senior VP of Paradigm creative". It could be legit, it could be a lot of gibber jabber.
Anyone can be a CEO of VP of a company they start on their own, so, who knows. I guess it just depends on how successful they are.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •