The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""mystery man" in Hills episodes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityfreak3 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreak3 Click to send private message to realityfreak3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""mystery man" in Hills episodes"
Someone please help me before I drive myself crazy. Who is the guy in the Hills episodes you see in the background, never really being mentioned or part of anything. He's always wearing a tight black cap on his head. I was watching reruns of season 1 and at Jason's b-day party he was sitting next to Lauren and engaged in a brief conversation with her on camera, but in every other episode you only see shots of him sitting around watching. In season 1 when Jason and Jordan were rushing to meet Heidi and Lauren by midnight, he was in the limo with them and you could see him trying to get them to quickly get out of the car. It almost seems like he is a mtv crew member or something but it's killing me..who is this "mystery man"?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes Angel_K 08-13-07 1
   RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes sancarlo64 10-14-07 5
 RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes cleogrl 08-14-07 2
   RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes sf5386 10-01-07 3
       RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes cleogrl 10-02-07 4
           RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes bugout 12-29-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes"
Just saw him during the top 10 moments from the hills episode/show (only bc i read your post beforehand, never noticed him before) .. Maybe he's the bodyguard ?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sancarlo64 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sancarlo64 Click to send private message to sancarlo64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes"
what about the mystery girl, a little chubby, with lauren an adriana when they went to Las Vegas for Brody's birthday party, who was she. lc ignored her, just like lc

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes"
Is this the guy who walks into Brody's apartment with the Playmates during the episode last season? Brody and Spencer go off to the club with the Playmates and Heidi catches him. This guy is wearing a dark ball cap with writing on it and he has facial hair?

B/c this is MTV, I have a sinking feeling that this is the club promoter from Arkansas who had a reality show himself on MTV. You know how MTV cross-promotes every show. I saw one or two episodes of that other reality show and actually laughed. MTV probably pays him to bring people to the clubs when they are filming. Of course you know, there's never anything staged in reality tv.

I guess you just show up in California and call yourself whatever you want and that means you have a career. LOL

sf5386 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sf5386 Click to send private message to sf5386 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes"
I remember that show, with the guy from Arkansas. I guess that didn't work out, huh? That show isn't on anymore. Now I am going to have to watch and see.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes"
When MTV aired that show, he didn't have a beard, but I remember he had a fuller face and always wore a cap. I never really noticed him before until he walked into Brody's condo with the playmates.

When I read on these boards last season that Spencer was involved in promoting Brody in some reality show I immediately thought I bet this is that Arkansas guy who had his own reality show on MTV. MTV seems to cross-promote all of their shows.

bugout 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugout Click to send private message to bugout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "mystery man" in Hills episodes"
spencer sucks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •