The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The SpeHeidi KLANs not so bad!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

sany4u 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sany4u Click to send private message to sany4u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The SpeHeidi KLANs not so bad!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

I honestly don't think Heidi or Spencer is so bad, There just too young people who think there in Love and are just acting on it. Everyone needs to remember that they are both really YOUNG still and are allowed to make mistakes. They re just living there life I havent seen any of them do anything really wrong and as for the Job situation Heidi is just being a go getter they are colleagues she is suppose to try to advance in her career because this is what she gave up school to do so I think she's just trying to make it, like I would if I was in her position. She is just following her heart in every respects, who can blame her.

As for Lauren, though I love her I think She puts her opinion in other peoples relationship way too much when she has her own relationship issues. She should have butt out of Heidi's relationship and they probably still would have been friends. Im sure Heidi didnt really like Jason because of all the things he put lauren through when they were dating but she kept it to herself when it was necessary and didnt make it such a big thing. Lauren did the exact same thing on last seasons episode she moved out of her and heidi's apartment for the summer to live with jason she even gave up a great career oppurtunity.

O' HOW QUICKLY PEOPLE FORGET AND ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING NO ONE IS PERFECT.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •