The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good for you, Heidi!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

EcilaSrennah 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-07, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EcilaSrennah Click to send private message to EcilaSrennah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good for you, Heidi!"
Despite all the drama, I have a soft spot for Heidi, and I have to say that I cheered when she painted over the hideous HOLLYWOOD graffiti. I don't think Spencer's as horrible as people make him out to be, but I think Heidi can do much better. To all those saying she's dumb and mean--I disagree, she's just naive and spoiled, but she can't help that.

Keep in mind, this girl dropped out of school because she wanted to party as a job--but at least she's turned that into an actual job with a good company.

For all we know, Heidi had nothing to do with the sex tape rumors. Lauren never actually confronted her or even asked her if she said anything, and I wouldn't put it past Spencer to say stuff.

Still, I think Monday's episode shows that all Heidi REALLY wants is to have a nice apartment and live happily with her boyfriend. I can't believe she would come out with a song, though--that makes me respect her less.

For anyone who's cheering Heidi on and hopes she paints her way out of Spencer's life, I salute you.

(Also, lay off on Spencer for the ring, Heidi liked it, and who cares if it's real? Engagement shouldn't be determined by the cost of the ring. I'd be pissed if my boyfriend spent more than 200 dollars on an engagement ring. It's just a tiny possession, after all.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good for you, Heidi! maryellennaco 08-24-07 1
 Speidi and THE WALL goldie1000 08-25-07 2
 RE: Good for you, Heidi! uglier than sarah w 09-05-07 3
   RE: Good for you, Heidi! maryellennaco 09-06-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-07, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good for you, Heidi!"
Lay off ToothBoy about the RRRIIIINNNNGGGGG???

You gotta be kidding!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Speidi and THE WALL"
Ha ha ha, lay off Spencer,
yea right,
it will never happen,
as long as this show is on!
That is why we are all here at the message board!
To express our individual opinions, and if you don't like it then you should leave. Or maybe you are just Heidi in disguise and you sticking up for your awesome man.....
Please read the guidelines (If you cannot be tolerant of others' beliefs and opinions, then please avoid introducing, reading or participating in topics that lead to such discussions)
So in plain English, NO WE WILL NOT LAY OFF SPENCER, SORRY.

I only have one comment about THE RING and that is:
if my husband had of spent more money on an arcade game then my engagement ring I would be very angry, and for good reason.
It just shows me that Spencer has more interest in spending good money on the things HE REALLY VALUES..
If you don't think your self worth is worth more then an arcade game, then you don't think very highly of yourself.
A keep sake such as an engagement ring,
is something you will have forever having great significance.
You need to spend extra money on it so you can get a good one so it will last.

But it would seem that Arcade Games,
Breasts
and a Wall Graffiti
wall are far more important then a dining room table to eat at.
Spencers priorities are questionable.
I guess dinner plates and utensils are low on the priority list also.
Well they could just eat their dinner on the arcade game....

So since I am feeding this thread and not my own, lets first talk about "THE WALL"...
Captivating,
Thought contemplating,
Brain stimulating,
what should be done about the wall ?
Well lets see maybe they could make a decision together... woe, no way..an actual decision made by both of them.
Heidi really shocked me this time,
I really didn't expect her to trash the wall so soon.

Also I would never think of giving Heidi a pat on the back for making it this far, she is the idiot that dropped out of high school in the first place... why - well just like you said - she is spoiled and dumb, and SHE CAN help that. SHE CAN can think and make better decisions for herself. She can go back and finish High School. There is lots SHE CAN DO>
Such as becoming an aspiring musician. That is actually the first positive thing she has done for herself in a long time.
Of course Spencer was involved with the rapping in the background, but she did give it a good shot. Bravo Heidi for doing something for yourself for a change. (Besides the breasts)..

Stay tuned while Heidi and Spencer actually make a decision together.

Spencer is all about himself.....and having a good live in cook
The guy is a jerk!

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good for you, Heidi!"
I have a soft spot for Heidi too! She's just a poor little brainwashed girl...

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good for you, Heidi!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-07 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Can you spell "D-U-H"???

They should have cued the crickets chirping when she and JenBunny were talking about ToothBoy & Brody breaking up.

And exactly WHY is she hanging with that dingleberry Bunny in the first place?

Oh wait, I forgot. She's an IDIOT!! AND,she has NO FRIENDS!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •