The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DID BRODY DO IT????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-04-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DID BRODY DO IT????"
So on last night's episode, Heidi said Brody spread those rumors about Lauren. As much as this would help her look a "teeny bit" better .. i just don't see it. Why would Brody want to make Lauren look bad? He obviously likes hanging with her. And why would Heidi go and lie like that.. she should just leave that topic alone. If i'm wrong then i'll be shocked.

I hope she doesn't listen to Spencer about the job. If she takes it away from her coworker(dont remember the name) i'm afraid she will lose her as a friend too.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DID BRODY DO IT???? teacherkelly 09-04-07 1
   Spencer and Justin Bobby goldie1000 09-04-07 2
 RE: DID BRODY DO IT???? maryellennaco 09-04-07 3
   RE: DID BRODY DO IT???? JessicaRN 09-05-07 4
 RE: DID BRODY DO IT???? cleogrl 09-05-07 5
   RE: DID BRODY DO IT???? maryellennaco 09-06-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DID BRODY DO IT????"
I don't think Heidi would be aking a job away from the co-worker, I got the impression that the co-worker was taking another job and Heidi was hoping to move into the new vacancy. I could be wrong but that's what I understood.

Also, I don't think Brody was the one to start the rumors...he doesn't seem that devious...but Spencer sure does.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Spencer and Justin Bobby"
Yes, I agree TC.
I think Spencer is responsible,
I just don't see Brody having anything to gain from it.
And anyone who dis-ownes a life time friend for being social with an enemy, is really stupid.
It's not like they are lovers, they are just drinking pals occasionally.
Spencer is showing his usual maturity level.
Nothing like alienating some more friends.

So basically anyone who is friends with Lauren,
will officially be black-listed from being Spencer
and Heidi's friend.
So now people will be forced to take sides...
Can't wait to see the upcoming episodes.

NOW
Let's talk Justin Bobby...
The man really has a way with words.
He is so cool, he can talk his way out of any situation.
Talk about having your cake and eating it too!
Adrienna only wants to know if she can be a possible
girl-friend and the guy says well
"I don't like statements" or "I don't like labels"
Poor Adrienna better give up hope of ever being his
girl-friend or wife.

Then Adrienna tries to hold his hand and he says
"what are you doing"..............wow
I don't get this guy
Last week he was frolicking with her half naked in the water at the beach.
Then later he deserts her. And now she can't even hold his hand.
ADRIENNA - Justin Bobby has another woman !!!
There is no doubt.
The only reason he is on this show is to be on TV and show how cool he is.
He is the MAN!
But Johnny Depp you will never be!!!

How about we just "label" Justin Bobby a D!ck"

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DID BRODY DO IT????"
It's obvious that ToothBoy is the one who started the rumors. Why ELSE would he be soooo p.o.'d that Brody DARE to hang with his "enemy" LC??

The kid has some major, major problems, and I think his meds need to be adjusted.

I LOL'd when he told Heidi he was "working"..... Yeah, right!
And Heidi looked plainly retarded while talking to Jen Bunny. Has all that cheap peroxide she puts on that hair gone to her brain? Oh wait... This is Heidiot we're talking about. She HAS no brain, you look in one ear and see daylight thru to the other side. Silly me!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DID BRODY DO IT????"
Even Jen Bunny seems to think that this whole situation has gotten kind of silly. And she was the one who let Brody "mack" her! It was ironic that Brody is dead to Spencer after he probably bought Heidi's ring. Luckily, it was cheap. When my son was in second grade they went through the whole "you can't be friends with my enemy" business. However that lasted for about a day and they were eight.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: DID BRODY DO IT????"
I don't think Brody spread those rumors. I think he was probably involved in conversations over that tape with Spencer and Heidi and that's all. I think part of the reason Spencer and Heidi have gotten so close is over what they did with respect to that tape and/or spreading rumors about a tape. BTW, I couldn't help but laugh that now Heidi considers Jen Bunny her "friend". At the end of last season, Jen tried to talk to Heidi and she was "busy, busy" at work and couldn't talk.

I don't know why Lauren is having anything to do with Brody anyway. Lauren is mad at Jen, but not Brody. Lauren has this guys will be guys mentality, so she lets it go. That really bothers me about her. She chases after guys and picks guys who treat her like trash and then she defends them.

As for Justin-Bobby,Audrina needs to listen to what this guy is saying to her. He doesn't want a relationship, he wants to see her when he wants and that's it. They're sitting at dinner and he's blowing smoke about not wanting to put labels on them, b/c he doesn't do that, etc. There's no mystery about him, guys have been spewing this bs for years. He wants to see Audrina strictly for fun and then he wants to see any other girl he sets his eyes on. Audrina is sitting at dinner and I felt so sorry for her. She's trying to define their relationship and he's telling her he doesn't want a relationship. She should have left the dinner, wait, no, she shouldn't have gone out to dinner with him in the first place after he left her at the beach party. She seriously needs to move on.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DID BRODY DO IT????"
Cleogirl,sooooooo TRUE!!!

Guess we need Audrina to read that book, "He's Just Not That Into You" by Greg Behrend.

Can somebody pass it along to her?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •