The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"laguna beach"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

jaimiec1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaimiec1 Click to send private message to jaimiec1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"laguna beach"
is this show coming back? or is it over and down with?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: laguna beach Viva 03-29-07 1
 RE: laguna beach Snidget 03-29-07 2
 RE: laguna beach maryellennaco 03-30-07 3
   RE: laguna beach teacherkelly 03-30-07 4
 RE: laguna beach sabotage 06-26-07 5
 RE: laguna beach joejasmine 07-03-07 6
   RE: laguna beach maryellennaco 07-03-07 7
       RE: laguna beach maddypoo1205 07-04-07 8
 RE: laguna beach joejasmine 07-25-07 9
   RE: laguna beach maryellennaco 07-26-07 10
       RE: laguna beach AyaK 08-09-07 15
 RE: laguna beach bostonbitch 07-30-07 11
 RE: laguna beach bostonbitch 07-31-07 12
   RE: laguna beach Angel_K 08-03-07 13
       RE: laguna beach bostonbitch 08-11-07 16
   RE: laguna beach Angel_K 08-05-07 14
       RE: laguna beach teacherkelly 08-16-07 17
           RE: laguna beach Angel_K 08-19-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Viva 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viva Click to send private message to Viva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: laguna beach"
My question exactly. I have been searching trying to find out something...anything...
ANYONE KNOW ????
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-07, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: laguna beach"
Future unclear.

The Futon Critic lists is as "on hiatus or fate to be determined"

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: laguna beach"
We can only HOPE it's O-V-E-R and done with. No mo Heidi-ho, ToothBoy, et al.

So long you suckas!

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: laguna beach"
The last season of Laguna Beach was a total train wreck. The casting people totally missed the mark with Rocky, Tessa, Cami and Kyndra. The so-called mean girls are prevalent enough in the real world that the show needs some nice girls for the audience to root for and the third season of LB was short on nice girls. Breanna is nice but didn't get enough screen time to carry the show. Rocky turned out to be nice but she isn't dynamic enough to carry the show either. They needed to find another LC type. I wish they had shown more of the girl from the dance team (Lexi? maybe?) and her crew. They seemed to be less catty.

The guys totally blew. There wasn't a likable guy in the bunch.

GIve me The Hills any day,

sabotage 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-07, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sabotage Click to send private message to sabotage Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: laguna beach"
I hope there will be a new season of Laguna Beach. I want to meet and chat with the Laguna Beach cast in Virtual MTV.

In Virtual MTV(vMTV, you meet new people and chat with celebrities like the Laguna Beach and The Hills cast! You can shop, hang out, club hop and pimp out your virtual ride. Attend an event or throw your own! Chill and explore Virtual Pimp My Ride, Virtual Hills and Virtual Laguna Beach all at the one and only Virtual MTV.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-03-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: laguna beach"
I saw on realityblurred that it is coming back with a new cast and maybe a new name.

07-03-07, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: laguna beach"
New name..... like... HUNTINGTON BEACH??

maddypoo1205 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-07, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maddypoo1205 Click to send private message to maddypoo1205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: laguna beach"
i saw on tv.com that it was cancelled

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-25-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: laguna beach"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-07 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

I just read that the show is returning as Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County.

Newport Harbor is to premiere on August 15 with a new cast at a different school.

Edit to show link:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/mtv-newport-harbor-laguna-beach-successor-debut-august-15-5563.php

07-26-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: laguna beach"
Are these the wanna-be's of Newport BEACH or are they all studying to be in the Navy?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: laguna beach"
As a former resident of Newport Beach, I want to answer this.

Newport-Mesa School District (which incorporates Newport Beach and Costa Mesa) has four high schools, two in NB and two in CM. The two in NB are Newport Harbor (the HS for the Newport Peninsula and the northern part of the city) and Corona del Mar (the HS for Balboa Island and the southern part of the city).

I used to live in the Corona del Mar part of the district. This means that there will have been series based on the high schools that bordered us on both the north (Newport Harbor) and south (Laguna Beach). It's actually nice that they're sticking to the less-wealthy schools first...

bostonbitch 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonbitch Click to send private message to bostonbitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: laguna beach"
iduno but season 3 sucked horribly

07-31-07, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonbitch Click to send private message to bostonbitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: laguna beach"
i just read that TMZ reported that season 4 of laguna has started filming, and its the same cast. so evidently its definitely coming

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-03-07, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: laguna beach"
damn...i didn't like that cast at all. A new area with a new group might've been more interesting.

08-11-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: laguna beach"
yeah i hate the season 3 cast too ugh... they suck. but newport harbor looks like im gona get addicted sadly...lol.

08-05-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: laguna beach"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-07 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

maybe they'll air 2 diff shows: a continuation of last year's laguna cast and a new one at newport h?

newport harbor on youtube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V-HF0V-Uf2w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtlYZgMX2AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhfk2_prr-g

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-16-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: laguna beach"
I hate to admit it, but I actually like the new Newport Harbor. Even the so-called 'bad" girl isn't all that dislikable. She has redeeming qualities. LB season 3 was the opposite...very few people shown with redeeming qualities.

I feel so sorry for the Chrissy girl...I am surprised that Daddy hasn't put her in a convent yet. He is abnormally strict and absorbed.

08-19-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: laguna beach"
Yea Chrissy's parents are ridiculously strict. Doesn't seem like she's the type of girl that would disobey them anyway so why don't they trust her? They have issues.

I think the girls are ok, Chrissy might get a little annoying but she seems nice. Allie is bad bc she apparently has a rep for stealing bf's but she doesn't seem like a mean girl. I don't know if i can like this group as much as i liked the cast of LB seaons 1 & 2, but so far, they all seem very interesting.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •