The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills 3/26 - Some Questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills 3/26 - Some Questions"
1. Are Andre Tulley, Vogue Editor-at-large, and Ms. Jay, from ANTM, twins separated at birth?

2. Can Whitney 'cut it' as a model? I don't know. But, I will say that she is a very beautiful girl, and she is the most genuine and kind person on the show. I just love her!

3. Emily, the intern, does she have a stick up her a**? I get that she's 'driven', but does she have to be so serious, ALL THE TIME? And, help me out, she looks like someone famous, who?

4. Should we even discuss Spencer? He actually sounded like a bad after school special tonight. Instead of, "If you love me, you'll have sex with me", he was saying, "If you love me, you'll move in with me". He doesn't care if Heidi is ready, he just wants, what he wants, when he wants it. He's a spoiled brat!

5. Will anyone else miss this show when it ends next week?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Question... uglier than sarah w 03-27-07 1
 RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Question... maryellennaco 03-28-07 2
 RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Question... smartypoo 04-06-07 3
 RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Question... ARnutz 04-10-07 4
 RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Question... charli_baltimoreny 08-06-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Questions"
1. So true! Although Andre is not as pretty as Miss Jay.

2. She's my favorite too; she sealed the deal on that last night!

3. Yes to the stick. Not sure who she looks like.

4. My favorite line: "Then my answer is 'get out of my car'." haha he's terrible! Plus, he looks more and more like an alien with every episode.

5. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself on Monday nights after next week Buy the Season 1 DVD and relive it?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-28-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Questions"
Well, here's my 2 cents.
1. Yes, Yes, and YES! If they aren't twins separated at birth, they MUST be brothers ?

2. I adore Whitney!! I think she can do whatever she wants, but I think she'd rather have that next job @ Teen Vogue than be a model. She's gone to college for this job. I think she's really the only one on the show that seems truly "real".

3. Emily sure seemed p.o'd with all that Whitney business, didn't she? Wonder WHY???? Not sure who it is she resembles, but it's somebody.

4. ToothBoy is a total tool and he's looking for a way to extend his "15 minutes" by pushing Heididiot to move in with him. THAT way, since she's the one the cameras are following, HE"LL get his hideous face on TV more. He's soooooooooo transparent. Just like a gecko. And he's got spongey feet like a gecko, too.

5. I'll miss it for about a minute or so. Sseriously, now that it's warm outside and light later, I can resume MY life and not have to get all worked up over a bunch of rich kids in LA. It's fun and all, but I'm not sure I even want the show to come back next season. What with the ending looking like Heididiot leaving the condo in a moving van, we can only assume her idiot-ness continues. This will only play into ToothBoy's evil plans to become a "STAR". Let's hope MTV doesn't take the bait.

smartypoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-07, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smartypoo Click to send private message to smartypoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Questions"
I've also been trying to figure out who Emily looks like. A little Priscilla Presley (around the mouth). Anyone else?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Questions"
4. Ha! Spencer is delusional! Just look what he has to say in this recent article.
...but Pratt set the record straight on which girl rules The Hills.

"We're going to take over the world," Pratt told Us. "Heidi is the biggest star from that show."

What he is hoping is that this will become the Toothboy & Heidi show! Moron. He does realize there would be no Hills without LC, right?

It also tells us why Heidi wasn't on the reunion/finale:

According to Us, Montag declined to attend The Hills: Finale After Party at MTV Studios in New York City because Pratt was not invited.

Um. No doubt Toothboy talked her out of going without him. When will he get it? It's not about him!

5. You won't have to wait long for new episodes! I really hope that in season 3 (which is coming this summer! Yay!!!), the two of them are not even on the show! Again, it's about LC and her move to LA from LB and making it as a young woman in a big city. Toothboy and his wingman are just extras... and Heidi can be replaced!

charli_baltimoreny 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-07, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charli_baltimoreny Click to send private message to charli_baltimoreny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hills 3/26 - Some Questions"
1. I kinda find that offensive...why because they're black and homosexual...other than that they look nothing alike...NEXT!

2. I agree I like Whitney and Audrina...everyone else seems to have lost a few brain cells

3. Emily does look like somebody famous but her name is not coming to mind right now

4. Nuff Said...Spencer is a loser and no good for Heidi's "career"

5. I just wish these girls would smarten up, but their drama and foolishness does make for good TV so I can't wait for the new season next week!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •