The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi is insecure and pathetic, Spencer is using her!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jaboopster 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jaboopster Click to send private message to Jaboopster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi is insecure and pathetic, Spencer is using her!"
I cannot beleive how naive Heidi is! She has let Spencer manipulte every aspect of her life and for what? So he can try to get on TV more? After the footage caught of him on TV clearly lying to her and disrespecting her that girl is completely insane for ever staying with him. Then, for her to play into his crap and go against Lauren is lower than low. It is clear based upon Heidi's actions that she isn't truly interested in being there for Lauren. She is only around to get her ugly face on TV. Lauren makes The Hills, not Heidi. I never really liked Heidi, but after this past season I completely hate her. I would NEVER watch a spin-off show with her and her natty, ugly boyfriend. She needs a brain transplant, and not so much all that plastic surgery. That is proof of her insecurities. It's obvious she is jealous of Lauren & is simply trying to look like her. I saw a picture of her after her surgery and her boobs are still small and her nose doesn't look any better. She is still an ugly person on the inside and out. I wish Lauren would have seen the light sooner. Heidi totally instigated the crap with Jen Bunny too. Who P.S. is so ugly Brody needs to get his eyes checked. Lauren deserves a guy so much better than anyone she has ever been involved with on TV. For real. If people call her a goody-2-shoes perhaps it's because they are jealous because unlike them, she has class. I will seriously be pissed at MTV if they allow this spin-off of The Hills to go into production. No one would want to watch it. I think Heidi needs to be kicked off the Hills, and it should focus more on Audreena and Lauren. Heidi is an ignorant ##### who I cannot stand to watch anymore. She needs to grow up and get a clue. She isn't a star at all, she's a whiney little baby who needs to be taught a lesson.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi is insecure and pathetic,... Bebo 04-22-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi is insecure and pathetic, Spencer is using her!"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Since there are already multiple open discussions about Heidi, I'm locking this as and encouraging you to join in the existing discussions.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •