The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!"
Yes folks, after last night's finale, the ugly truth is out. Heidi is a complete and total idiot to have moved in with ToothBoy. They hopefully will now join the ranks with the rest of the celebretards and become instantly LOST IN THE CROWD. Adios, dumba**es!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL... teacherkelly 04-03-07 1
 RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL... o0cheer_babe0o 04-03-07 2
 RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL... cleogrl 04-04-07 3
   RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL... maryellennaco 04-04-07 4
 HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!! goldie1000 04-06-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!"
Notice that she was NOT on last night's live show?? Hmmm....is that a coincidence??
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

o0cheer_babe0o 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-03-07, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail o0cheer_babe0o Click to send private message to o0cheer_babe0o Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!"
I CAN NOT BELIEVE HEIDI ( well actually i can ). She moved in with "butt-face". She completly ditched Lauren. Who in their right mind would move in with a guy who was constantly pressuring you to move in with him when you weren't ready. He even told her to just get out of the car! What a ^@&*!*(&@*(! lol. He is such a player though. He only wanted Heidi to move in because he though Lauren was hurting their "relationship". But i agree with u. they are all idiots but Lauren and friends ( real friends, not backstabbing hook up with your BF kinda friends by the way) still have hope.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!"
You're right, Heidi is a complete idiot to have moved in with him. He tells her to get out of his car and then the next thing he does is go looking for a place to live? And she goes along with it? Oh, but she has to make sure there won't be any more playmates before she says yes. You can tell these kids are spoiled rotten rich kids. Who else would so casually make decisions about where they were living?

I have a theory, I think Spencer wanted Heidi to move in b/c he thinks it will now demand that a camera will focus on them. Right now, he only gets on camera when he's out with Heidi and then the few times they've shot inside of Brody's condo. She's a complete fool for doing this. Maybe she's hoping she can get her own show, or more camera time. I have no doubt that the "talent manager" Spencer has a plan.

BTW, my most treasured moments are watching Heidi's two co-workers roll their eyes whenever she talks. It's classic. When Heidi was talking to Elodie and telling her that she's never been in love like she is with Spencer, the camera caught Elodie rolling her eyes. They know she's an idiot and they've probably been watching Spencer try to get publicity for himself for years now.

What does Spencer do for a living anyway? Or is managing Brody his job?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IT"S OFFICIAL: HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

ToothBoy is a walking ad for Celebretards. He just doesn't know it yet! Seriously, do ya think the guy HAS a job?? Naaa... It's all about DADDY"S MONEY...
And I agree with you Cleo, his whole evil plan was to get those cameras on HIM 24/7...
We can only hope MTV doesn't fall for it! Maybe B/M is growing a brain after all. And wasn't it INTERESTING that the two TOOLS weren't on the aftershow?? Small miracles are just as good as big ones.

Fall back into celebretard obscurity, you TOOLS!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "HEIDI IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!"
I thought that Heidi valued her friendship with Lauren, I guess I was wrong. The first guy to come along and be interested in her she is ready to move in with him on a dime. I hope Heidi can put up with Spencers sarcasm and constant slamming of her friends.

Spencer is a player, and it won't be long before Spencer is chasing some other blonde...

It's all in good fun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •