The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills Episode 3/19"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills Episode 3/19"
Heidi is such a backstabbing b****! Rewind a couple of weeks. Heidi practically pushed Jen into Brody's arms. She did everything she could to get them together, and she even told Jen that she shouldn't feel bad for things she did on her birthday and that Lauren wouldn't be mad at her. Fast forward to this week, Heidi won't even talk to Jen, WTF? Heidi is not a good friend, at all. When will Lauren wake up? Heidi is the one who was 'shady', and she's the one who needs to 'fess up'.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills Episode 3/19 cleogrl 03-20-07 1
 RE: The Hills Episode 3/19 maryellennaco 03-20-07 2
   RE: The Hills Episode 3/19 TVFreak 03-20-07 3
 RE: The Hills Episode 3/19 LadyT 03-23-07 4
   RE: The Hills Episode 3/19 maryellennaco 03-24-07 5
       RE: The Hills Episode 3/19 TVFreak 03-26-07 6
 RE: The Hills Episode 3/19 o0cheer_babe0o 04-03-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills Episode 3/19"
You are so right. Heidi was pleading with Jen to hook up with Brody, remember "all I ask is that you do what you want to do on your birthday" - I thought Heidi was going to cry at the nightclub when she sensed Jen was having second thoughts.

Heidi and Spencer pushed Jen into doing this. First, they planted the seed in her mind that Brody liked her, then Heidi worked on her acted like her best friend. Remember the incident in the ladies room where they sort of planned to ditch Lauren and leave the nightclub all together. I'm sure Spencer and Brody planned this b/c it was cause some drama and get them more camera time. I guess Heidi went along with it.

I couldn't stand the way Heidi was acting in last night's episode, "busy, busy" she tells Jen. Then runs home to tell Lauren. I'm sorry, but is Lauren that stupid? I guess Brody has no part in the behavior - he knew they were best friends and moved in. He even walked away from Jen at the nightclub when she talked about how much her friendship with Lauren meant to her. Brody, Spencer and Heidi are all shady.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hills Episode 3/19"
SOOOOOO TRUE!! I can't believe she acted all innocent with Lauren after that fiasco. And Jen is just dumb enough to think it's all her fault. Jen, Dumbbunny, it's not all you. You were helped along with the idiot Heidi and ToothBoy. Guess Brody gets a skate, but he's a skank, too. I'm starting to think Lauren's not as smart as we give her credit for. JMHO

03-20-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Hills Episode 3/19"
I'm torn. Is Lauren stupid or is she just too naive and trusting to live in L.A.? It's apparent to me that all of her 'friends' are just using her to get thier 15 minutes of fame. She's too trusting, I think she doesn't 'get it'.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Hills Episode 3/19"
Alot of this is editing too. I really wonder if all this happened in consecetive order.

I am happy to see Lo there. Lo I have always felt was a true friend and if she didn't talk to Lauren for two years because of Jen, well that says a lot. I think Spencer is the one who is the baddie, not Heidi as much. She certainly isn't perfect, but I think most is him. He sucks

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hills Episode 3/19"
ToothBoy is such a total tool, no doubt about it. And in the previews, he keeps bugging Heidiot to move in with him (gee, think the season's coming to a close and this may be his last chance to be on television? just a thought) and when she says "No" he says, "get out of my car"....
Again, they really deserve each other, dumb & dumber. Lo seems like a nice person, but is she preggers or what?? WOW, she sure looked big to me on the New Year's show.

03-26-07, 08:43 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Hills Episode 3/19"
'Heidiot', LMAO!!!

o0cheer_babe0o 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-03-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail o0cheer_babe0o Click to send private message to o0cheer_babe0o Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Hills Episode 3/19"
I cannot believe Heidi blew Lauren off to go away with her loser-boyfriend. Even when HEIDI planned a girls night... she bailed, even though Lauren was there ready to go. Heidi is always sneaking around very subtle-y and then hurting Lauren I am glad she's moving on. It is sad to see two best friends be split apart just because of a camera and the drama that comes with Heidi having a controlling loser- boyfriend. Heidi should start making her own desicions and stop hurting people that REALLY care about her as for lauren, she should find true friends... maybe Audrina!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •