The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-17, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-17 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

Jessica wants to merge with Cole. And hey... there's an actual tribe merge on Survivor. But obviously the big news is Devon's desire to merge with the Outback Steakhouse menu like the Kookaburra Wings® might be some sort of vibrator for his down under.

We start with the Yawanese boohooing over their blindside of poor Ali. And boohooing about how hungry everyone is, even with an abundance of hermit crabs, mini fish and crawly stuff provided by yours truly. All this of course sets up the aforementioned Outback tribal merge and gastric purge.

So sit back, relax and enjoy the mental gymnastics as beer hits empty stomachs and everyone plans their next alliances.

And try not to step in the "chocolate thunder from down under" all over the beach.

Mark "Don't call 'Outback Steak House' 'Outhouse' for short. They hate that. " Burnett

Remembering Doc... 1/26/1928 - 10/15/2017

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... Aruba 11-09-17 1
   RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... michel2 11-10-17 2
       RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... Aruba 11-10-17 5
           RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... michel2 11-10-17 7
               RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... Aruba 11-11-17 8
                   RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... michel2 11-11-17 10
                       RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... Aruba 11-13-17 15
   RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... kingfish 11-10-17 3
       RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Get... Aruba 11-10-17 6
 How to Not Get Away With Cuddling. kingfish 11-10-17 4
   RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddli... Aruba 11-11-17 9
   RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddli... michel2 11-11-17 11
       RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddli... kingfish 11-11-17 12
           RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddli... michel2 11-11-17 13
               RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddli... kingfish 11-11-17 14
                   RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddli... michel2 11-14-17 16
                       RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddli... kingfish 11-15-17 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2672 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-09-17, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
The Merge marks the turning point of the season and a host of additional findings for the Aruba Commission to investigate and render final decisions.

FINDING #1 – Keep on threatening the Commission with lame sexual harassment charges if you wish, but its earlier finding has not fallen on deaf ears, because the post-merge swimwear gets two-thumps up. The Commission concludes a bikini was included in the girls Goody Bags as a post-merge reward. With that conclusion noted, DAMN Ryan, Chrissy, and JP for voting out Ali!

FINDING #2 – The Aruba Commission needed to chug a bottle pf Pepto Bismol to fight off the nausea with all that fake enthusiasm over a merge that was about as “unexpected” as a red stop sign.
Spare us the phony theatrics.

FINDING #3 – As for the post-merge feast...where the heck were the Bloomin’ Onions??? Whatever Production saved by not having to put a bikini in Lauren’s Goody Bag could have been used to splurge for that appetizer. Heck, the primary reason the Commission goes to Outback is for the Bloomin’ Onion.

FINDING #4 – Usually when the first post-merge IC favors the male competitors, Production offers two IIs (one for male and the other for female.) This episode’s post-merge IC clearly favored the female competition...yet no dual IIs? Well, no one’s going to give Production a shout-out for its consistency.

FINDING #5 – It should not be all that surprising a licensed Actuary can calculate 60 X 30 / 2 = 900 as quickly as Chrissy did...but it’s embarrassingly pathetic Ryan’s duration at the IC did not exceed her calculation time.

FINDING #6 – So the next clue to an idol and/or advantage is hidden within a batch of nails. Oh Brother, the Commission can hear it already...because a male castaway is more likely to hammer a nail, this is Production’s “interference” to “rig” the outcome and allow a male player to find the idol...Yadda...Yadda...Yadda...Blah...Blah...Blah
Could we just say this offsets Finding #4, move on, and not have to “Bury Paul?”

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-10-17, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
About Finding #1, it is only because you pose as a commissioner that I blame you for your remarks. But it's about time you realize the huge loss we suffered when Ali was voted out.

Finding #2: Amber and Jenna got on All-Stars mostly because of their reactions so you can't blame the new contestants now that recurring roles in prime time are so cheaply available. That's the disgusting point to make here.

Finding#3 Agreed: Yummmmm!

Finding #4 while this was a first for American Survivor, a very similar version of this was run in the last Australian TV Survivor and there it clearly favored upper body strength because the two strong guys lasted the longest.

Finding#5: It doesn't take an actuary because a 3rd grader should be able to calculate 30*30 as fast as Chrissy did. That Lauren and others were impressed is a testimony to the poor level of education and the general use of calculators.

Finding#6: Now that you don't have F4 to back you up I guess you have to admit the clue was left for a guy to find!! Since YOU introduced that conspiracy then Yada-yada your way out of that!

11-10-17, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
#1 - I have always acknowledged the huge loss as far as viewing pleasure is concerned. But Ryan made the best move for his future game by sticking with Chrissy/JP.

#2 - And I can offer a list of returnees who did NOT engage in the nauseating theatrics. For the record Amber got on the season they had the audacity to call “All-Stars” because they wanted a “sweet girl next door” type to round out the cast. And she was a SECOND ALTERNATE to Colleen and Elisabeth who were unable to play S8 for personal reasons.

#3 - I’m liking Kingfish’s assessment of replacing Bloomin’ Onions with Bloomin’ idiots.

#4 - Obviously, we’re not talking about the same challenge because NO WAY a big strong guy will be able to dominate on a balance beam for 30+ minutes competing against females. And keeping that ball rolling is much more concentration and momentum than upper body strength.

#5 - We’re not talking about seeing an equation (30 x 30) on a 3rd grade math test. This is about having to process in your mind without the visual effect of numbers on a paper how many minutes/seconds in a half an hour and equating it to the two seconds Ryan lasted in the comp IN ONE SECOND FLAT! Not many 3rd graders would mentally process it as quickly as Chrissy did and even fewer idiots Production casts for Survivor. It was an opportune time for her to exercise her “no comment” and keep her mouth shut. Consequently, she put a target on herself. OH, and she even jumped in A SECOND TIME to bring MORE attention to herself.

#6 - Since YOU are clearly unable to separate sarcasm from agreement, I will not need to Yadda…Yadda my way out of anything. To further exemplify my goofy sarcasm...females are very capable of hammering nails. If we put Lauren up against Ryan in a nail-hammering contest, I’d put my life savings on female Lauren.

11-10-17, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
#1: If Ryan wins this game, you will be proven right but if he doesn't we'll never be able to tell for certain. I beleive, but it's only a belief, that he would have been better served keeping Ali over JP.

#2: I'm not saying that Amber was their first choice but, once Colleen and LisLis declined, they could have gone with someone from another season, like Gina from Marquesas. Amber had more of the good for TV "Oh my God" reactions.

#3: Blooming Idiots should be a registered trade mark of Survivor so good one from Kingfish.

#4: Holding up that piece of wood takes some body strength and yes, there were no balance beams involved in Australian Survivor, but it wasn't the beam that cost JP, Devon and Joe: They each lost their ball because they tired of the motion.

#5: I guess I have to thank you then because, sitting on my sofa, I gave the answer before Chrissy! I mean 60/2 is an automatic and then 30*30 is easy. I even had the 1140 calculated when Chrissy said 11 hundred and change.

#6 Yes, Ryan is inept and many women work in construction but, if you noticed, ON THIS OCCASION, only men worked on the shelter's structure. Production had to know because they had seen them build three shelters before. Yes, Lauren got involved on the first Hustlers's shelter but mostly by giving instructions, not doing the actual work. Anyway, I hadn't even thought of that kind of production interference. You brought it up by yourself so there had to be something bothering you about it. Good for you for noticing.

11-11-17, 08:23 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
#1 - In the current format of the game, WINNING and being the Sole Survivor also includes a break (or two) to come your way...especially when you’re pathetic in challenges. So, If Ryan does not end up beating 17 other castaways, to spin that and say it was because he didn’t keep Ali is pure nonsense. Ryan and Chrissy knew they BOTH had connections they would reunite with AFTER the merge that would be FAR more beneficial than what Ali could bring to the table for Ryan post-merge. Now if Chrissy orchestrates Ryan’s boot in the next couple episodes, then you will be proven right.

#2 - Agreed...she was the THIRD choice. And I really don’t feel like typing a laundry list of ALL those who returned who did NOT resort to theatrics...there were many. Furthermore, I truly feel the castaways who react in that manner are over exaggerators by nature and react that same silly way even away from the game.

#3 - Something all THREE of us agree on!

#4 - HOLY MOLY...you go from a challenge that was VERY SIMILAR to...Oh BTW, there were NO balance beams! ROFLMAO. For crying out loud, that’s nothing remote close to “very similar...” it’s a BIG difference. When you’re a bigger guy trying to stay up on a balance beam takes a heck of a lot more out of you and you will get tired MUCH sooner than someone who struggles less on the beam. It is utterly ridiculous I have to explain a balance beam is much more advantageous for females.

#5 - You’re most welcome. You seem to be a very smart man, so I’m not surprised if you were able to process those answers in one or two seconds. Hey, those were not brain teasers for me either, but if you were able to rattle off those answers AS QUICKLY AS CHRISSY DID, both of you accomplished something the average individual would not be able to do THAT QUICKLY. Anyone who follows Survivor should be keenly aware Production makes a habit of casting “BLOOMIN’ IDIOTS” as a norm, so it would be ill-advised to showcase any above average intelligence you may possess for the EXACT reason we saw this past episode.

#6 - OK, you’re right, I brought it up because something was “bothering” me...all the silly conspiracy theorists! LOL. In my effort to bash your silly inconsistent notions, I do have to force myself to be Spin Doctor and try to put myself in your shoes. I don’t believe for a NY minute that thought of why the clue was hidden among the nails did not cross your mind as well. Although my attempt at Spin Doctor was flawed because even if a male does the hammering, a female could pick up that batch of nails to hand to whoever is hammering and be the finder of that clue.
One final note...everyone has GOT to know the likelihood of some clue/idol/advantage laying around immediately after the merge. It would have taken some “inconspicuous” looking, but shouldn’t have been THAT difficult to find.

A VERY busy hectic weekend for me. I read over your list quickly (as always well thought out) and agree with a lot of it...but obviously not everything. Not sure when I’ll be able to get to that.

11-11-17, 01:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-17 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

1- I've never said: "If Ryan does not end up beating 17 other castaways, to spin that and say it was because he didn’t keep Ali". In fact, I specifically wrote that we would never know what would have happened if he had kept Ali. What I said is that if he doesn't win then maybe, just maybe, things would have worked better by keeping Ali. And I don't believe Chrissy will backstab Ryan because he'll be her perfect goat to take to the end. That's how I see Ryan losing.

2- Then why did you qualify it as "FAKE THEATRICS"? It's called enthusiasm and we see it at every football game. There also, many fans overreact just to get their mug on TV. People are imbeciles like that but if you can become a multi-million dollar "superstar" like Kim Kardashian then the problem is societal, not individual and certainly not Survivor's.

3- Blooming idiots are addictive...

4-

This IS very similar and all the women fell off first so adding a balance beam could have only leveled things off. Many men have good balance.

5- My point is that it isn't above average intelligence, just 3rd grade stuff. Future players will know to stay quiet but I'm sure Chrissy didn't feel smart for knowing the answer so how could she know it would be used against her.

6- Like I said I didn't even think of it so you weren't in MY shoes but clearly in your own. And to spin it as a way to even things up after a female friendly IC is pure nonsense: At this stage of the game, an idol is much more useful than a necklace. What did Desi gain for winning that IC? Respect, for sure, but also a much larger TARGET than Chrissy did for knowing 30*30. In other words, Desi didn't need that IC at all and no one but Jessica really did. An idol on the other hand, could swing the game.

11-13-17, 08:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-17 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

#1 – Your said “IF RYAN WINS...blah...blah...blah.” Well how the heck does he going to win if he doesn’t beat the other 17 castaways who started the season? LOL. It means the same thing that you are deliberately spinning in a different way.

#2 - I appropriately call it fake theatrics because it is over embellishing and that is DELIBERATELY being over theatrical. It doesn’t matter whether it is back at home or on the set of Survivor—it’s all the same to me. Phony Baloneys.

#4 – Standing on flat ground vs. on balance beams is not similar whatsoever. Watch the gymnastics at the next Summer Olympics and see which gender has BALANCE BEAM in one of the rotations.

#5 – Why are you continuing to get all hung up on the intelligence aspect when I repeatedly emphasized QUICKNESS with the answer? Being able to process that answer in your head without the visual effect on paper in ONE SECOND is above average.

#6 – How does anyone in the game REALLY know if they will need the IN or not? I’m sure Jessica was feeling she didn’t need the immunity...you never know, so you may as well give it your best shot. Chrissy being able to process TWO mathematical equations in ONE SECOND each put a big enough target on her back to get the second most votes. And if you TRULY and HONESTLY were not thinking that with the clue in the nails, then credit the Aruba Commission for making some headway.

kingfish 19976 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-17, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
Finding 1: I agree that JP, Ryan and Chrissy deserve eternal damnation for their cruel votes, but I have to say Ali was rocking that underwear thing during her time.

Finding 2: Stop the "Jeffey-atrics", you mean. Or the "EPMB-atrics"? Cause it's really all "Please-invite-me-back-atrics."

Finding 3: Blooming idiots replaced the blooming onions.

Finding 4: Inconsistent maybe, but I believe the majority of the first post merge endurance IC's involved only one winner. I do remember one or two where there were separate M/F winners, but I don't believe that hasn't been the usual setup.

Finding 5: Unsurprising and pathetic are all aptly used here.

Finding 6: Anyone still thinking that Cole has an ounce of intelligence?

11-10-17, 08:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Be The Survivor" S35 Ep07: "Gettin' to Armageddon""
#1 - A thousand thank-yous!!! But be careful my friend...Michel may bring you up on sexual harassment charges also. LOL

#2 - As stated in my reply to Michel, MANY returnees played the game again and spared us the embellishment.

#3 - You nailed that one

#4 - A majority of the first post-merge ICs were not skewed to favor one gender so no need to have dual INs. ANY challenge that involves a balance beam is CLEARLY an advantage to the female competitors. Personally, nothing to scream foul about because I’m sure we’ll have challenges more geared toward the physically strong...I was just making a point about consistency/nonconsistency here.

#5 - As pathetic as it was, I must say still a bit “surprised” he didn’t last more than 2 seconds.

#6 – The answer is NO, and I thank you for asking me such an easy question on a Friday evening.

11-10-17, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
Hellow fellow scientists and theoreticians, it is I, Nasty McBathrooms, (it is wrong to bolden my name? I'm just making this post more eye-handicapped friendly. I recycle coconut shells too.) here to layout the latest and greatest spoilers in the world, and even, according to the theory laid out below, in the universe. I have to give appropriate credit to a gang of slithery girly-girl spy seducers, all graduates (and some doing post graduate studies) of the Really Really Raunchy School of Anti-Quarkatron Bosonodon Theogramitics, and Making Blowup Balloon Sex Toys. They spent their time and dominatrix skills this week gathering the super spoilers I post herewith.

But first, an interesting story:

This week I found Stephen Hawking's PhD thesis in "What is it all about?" His title was actually some Latin gibberish, so I translated it for you. And so far this translation is about as far as I got. But after working on that for a week, I woke up this morning with the answer to FTL (hat's Faster Than Light for all you non-nerds) travel. Here it is:

- We all know (us smart guys) that empty Space isn't really empty, its actually a sea of sub-sub-sub atomic non-matter dark matter dark energy particles that get smaller than a gnat's eye, and never stop getting smaller, until they aren't particles anymore, just layers, like layers in pita bread. And if you split any two of these layers and wedge them apart, you get a truly empty void that goes on forever. And since there isn't this sea of sub-sub-sub atomic non-matter dark matter dark energy particles to slow you down anymore there's no resistance to photons or anything, and they and you can go as fast and as far as you wish. I would advise popping your head out into normal space every once in a while to avoid getting lost, but there you have it an a nutshell, FTL travel made simple. I'll get Stephen to translate it to Latin right after I get it copyrighted, trademarked, branded, patented, and stuck in a sock under my mattress.

Any questions?

No? Well, onto the earth shattering spoilers while I think up some more earth shattering theories:

Earth Shattering Spoiler #1: In celebration of the merge Ryan, Chrissy and JP formed a human sandwich hug up on the beach. But they had to break it up when Cole started gnawing on them.

Earth Shattering Spoiler #2: Apparently the chickens are gone. Either Shambo performed an intervention or Cole raided the camp (another Cole eating joke. Or, is it?).

Earth Shattering Spoiler #3: At the reward feast Joe had two bone in ribeye steaks and three deserts. Cole ate the bones, licked all the plates, and chewed the sand for drippings.

Earth Shattering Spoiler #4: Also, Cole ate cinnamon sticks. CINNAMON STICKS? (This isn't a joke, Cole actually ate cinnamon sticks.) When he confronted Ben and asked if Ben was mad about his eating everything and not sharing with his tribe, his excuse was that he didn't think that anyone noticed that he was eating every consumable thing in sight.

Earth Shattering Spoiler #5: At TC, Jeff conducts a pop-math quiz. Naturally Chrissy, the mental giant among idjits, wins.

Earth Shattering Spoiler #6: Joke of the Hour - Joe thinks he has become a target because he is an athletic challenge threat, a strategic player, and smart. Not because he has become an irritation on the level of a pussy boil on everyone's ass.

Earth Shattering Spoiler #7: One person never mentioned for eviction is Lauren, who almost everyone thinks she is on their team. Although interesting and denied by some, she is not a challenge liability, she's exhibited socal, strategic, and public speaking skills. And she has yet to get any eviction votes. It is predicted that at F3 (or F2?) she will play the " mother that toiled long hours in the sun and on the sea all her life so that her children wouldn't have to", and leave the room (ok, island) and all of the TV viewing audience except for a certain Scrooge in tears.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

11-11-17, 08:59 AM (EST)
9. "RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
Someone should show you a little love for your efforts here as well. Don't have much time, so here’s some quick remarks:

#1 – I missed the sandwich hug. I’m assuming Ryan and Chrissy were the slices of bread? If so, would have to be the Pepperidge Farm “Very Thin” Sandwich Thin variety.

#2 – I think they brought back Tai to open up an animal shelter on the island.

#3 – I think the batch of nails with the clue was there for Cole’s consumption as well...but then the conspiracy theorists would say it was “rigged” for Cole’s finding.

#4 – And Cole’s sad and feeble effort of begging to Ben should have sent off the bells and whistles that NO WAY Cole had an idol.

#5 – I guess out”smarting” Roarke with her blindside wasn’t enough “smarty pants” for Chrissy.

#6 – Joe is the joke of the season.

#7 – If Lauren does make FTC and hopes to get any mileage from a “single mom trying to raise her kids” plea, she HERSELF, will be the one who needs to break down in tears like we saw with Sissy Boy Adam Klein.

11-11-17, 02:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
Nice stuff Mr" Nasty but you wrote this about Lauren: " And she has yet to get any eviction votes". Pat voted against her.

11-11-17, 03:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-17 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

Mr. Nasty stands corrected, and will scrub a toilet with a toothbrush as penitence.

But just one, because really, isn't that a distinction without a difference? Pat's desperation vote as he was being booted has zero effect on Lauren's life or status on the island, or her longevity in the game.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

11-11-17, 04:55 PM (EST)
13. "RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
There isn't much of a difference but Pat voted for Lauren because he knew Ryan, Devon and Ali were closer to each other than to Lauren and look what happened to Ali since. Ryan and Devon won't stick their neck out for Lauren yet she meakly went back to them after capitulating on the Healers' alliance.

It's almost a certainty that Lauren's original plan to vote out Chrissy will come out as soon as they return to camp so I wouldn't bet on her making it far unless she becomes everyone's goat.

11-11-17, 08:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
Nice try at spinning that. That vote not only didn't make much difference, it didn't make any difference. Zero. Pat, the only one who might resent her is gone pre-jury. What ever Pat's motives were or what he knew or didn't know or think, he's gone gone gone. No impact.

Here's the toothbrush.

Also, you should substitute "Smartly" for "Meekly", because at the end of the day, that's what it was.

She didn't vote to evict Chrissy. She voted with the majority against Jessica. It's very likely that she will last beyond when they return to camp. She's in the majority, she has allies, no one's mad at her, and everyone thinks she's voting with them.

11-14-17, 00:22 AM (EST)
16. "RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
Everyone?? I'm pretty sure Mike and the other Healers know that she didn't vote with them. They'll certainly ask for answers when they get back to camp and that will tell all the others that Lauren was wavering.

As for the question of Pat, I'm not talking about resentment or jury votes; I'm talking about loyalty. Ryan and Devon don't have her back at all and they were very close to voting her out instead of Pat. She just gave them power.

11-15-17, 12:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: How to Not Get Away With Cuddling."
Nice job at sunshine spinning. Pollyanna couldn't do a better job. "I'm pretty sure...", and "they were pretty close to voting her out"? Classic.

At some point you might have reality based reasoning with actual facts with which to make arguments, who knows, anything can happen. But this was a mishmash of "I think" and "almost was".

(Also, cross referencing threads, I didn't call Lauren fat. That adds "inventing your facts", or "deliberately rewording the truth" to back up your arguments.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •