The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor S35 Ep 8 Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2686 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-17-17, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor S35 Ep 8 Ranking"
Back to back good episodes. I struggled to come up with a definitive #1 this week, so for this episode I will rank in groups.

MY FINAL 3

These are the castaways I would like to see sitting at FTC. Since I have no particular order, I will list them alphabetically:

ASHLEY – Slow and steady. Has managed to downplay her attraction to JP, and what led to a strip search during the Premier, is now a forgotten issue in Ep. 8. No one will have any axe to grind with her, so barring an Amanda doe-eyed performance at TC, she could position herself well on Finale Night.

BEN – Well I certainly jumped the gun last week giving all the credit to Chrissy for the Jessica boot. Whereas Chrissy played a part, Ben and Lauren were the silent assassins. Ben’s reaction to Punk Sluggo crossing the line was understandable but unfortunate. It definitely drew unwanted attention to him, yet in the end he showed who was the bigger and better man at TC. He is a prime candidate to be bounced by an idol play, and Ryan makes a valid point about not wanting to sit next to a Marine with a story at FTC. His partnership with Chrissy could be instrument to both of their advancements.

CHRISSY – I’m not believing the 10 votes instead of 11 went over Chrissy’s head. The last time she showed off her quick knowledge over the others it resulted in five votes. She learned; she kept her mouth shut. Good for her. As a student of the game she gets a good grade for figuring a clue was around the spaghetti dinner. But must have been in recess for three days after the merge when it’s just as obvious something is around immediately after the merge as well. I was SOOOOOO wanting her to place the idol Ryan gifted to her under the flag for Cole to purposely find/grab. Granted, it wouldn’t have come into play this TC because Cole won immunity, but Chrissy did not know that at the time...and there’s always another TC. Perhaps she just didn’t want to part with Ryan’s “love.”

HOPE THEY’RE THERE FOR THE SEASON FINALE

MIKE – He’s not in with the majority, but he flat-out SUCKS in challenges. Historically that has been more than enough to advance to the F4 or F5. And he still has an idol no one knows about. Problem is he’d need to sit between Cole and JP to have a fighting chance for the win. But I do feel he’ll advance deep enough to make his family proud; and I think that will probably mean more to Mike than a million dollars.

RYAN – Was having a real good episode until the preview when he got infected with a case of Cole-itis and had the urge to blabber his II to others. His bond with Devon was working because it was shared by only those two...and now he may have ruined it. But for this episode, I’m glad someone had the intelligence to get rid of the plate. And loved how he stood back and watched the melee with the idol in his pants. If he continues to go shirtless, he may be the first castaway to be medi-vaced just on sight.

If the consensus is no one wants to sit next to Ben or Ashley in the Finals, I could see a Ryan-Chrissy-Mike F3. Wait a minute...that would be One Hustler, One Hero, and One Healer in the Finals. What a coincidence; what a “rig,” what a “fix.”
“Turn me on dead man”
“IIIII Burrrrried Pauuuuul”
Yadda...Yadda...Yadda...

GETS TO SEE A LOVED ONE

These are the players I’m OK with seeing at the latter part of the game when the “Loved One” comes to visit.

DEVON – Curious to know who Devon’s “loved one” would be? I’m guessing a toss-up between his surfboard and some illuminating object with a “bright light.” LOL. Will be interested to see how he’ll play out the remainder of the game feeling he is no longer Ryan’s main dude.

LAUREN – If her daughter is at least adolescent age, it would be a heartwarming scene to see them reunite. Amidst her excitement over possessing the secret advantage, she informs us this could be her ticket to the F4 or F3. I don’t think even this batch of mental midgets would allow Lauren to keep using the advantage without it being a secret for that long. If she does advance to the end, even with Ben’s confirmation she is in the mix of things, I have my doubts she’d be able to sell it to the Jury.

WHY THE HECK ARE THEY STILL PLAYING?!

COLE – Being the food hog he is, Cole gets no credit for finding the clue at the reward feast. Although it’s pretty funny out of the three who noticed it, Ryan was the only one with enough smarts to get rid of the plate. Cole knew going into the IC he was a goner if he didn’t win the necklace, and came out on top beating some stiff competition. He should have been booted last week, so he’s pretty much playing with house money.

JOE – He now joins Cole playing with house money. His true colors come to the forefront with each and every episode...and spare me the rubbish it’s strategy on his part and not the real Joe. Now has he gotten a lot of mileage this season being just himself? Without question...and probably will continue to do so as bona fide goat material.

JP – “JP, JP…HELP ME!!!” I sure hope he’s a lot more proactively responsive rescuing someone from a burning building. LMAO! I thought it was hysterical despite the Damsel’s desperate plea of help, all were left to pretty much continue the “pandemonium.”

BOOTED

DESI – OK Kingfish, you’ve worn that black armband long enough to mourn the losses of Simone and Ali; toss it my way so I can now put it on my sleeve. No question the Anti-Darwin Syndrome came into play, but Joe being a more appetizing goat to sit next to at TC was probably the final nail in her coffin. At least we still get to see her every TC when the Jury is introduced.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor S35 Ep 8 Ranking kingfish 11-18-17 1
 My List michel2 11-18-17 2
   RE: My List kingfish 11-18-17 3
       RE: My List michel2 11-19-17 4
           RE: My List kingfish 11-19-17 5
               RE: My List michel2 11-19-17 6
                   RE: My List kingfish 11-19-17 7
   RE: My List Aruba 11-21-17 8
       RE: My List michel2 11-21-17 9
           RE: My List Aruba 11-22-17 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-17, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor S35 Ep 8 Ranking"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-17 AT 11:54 PM (EST)

I will follow your format, it is good to not get in a rut.

I think these three of these four have a better than good chance of being in the F3. Alphabetically:

Ashley:
Positives
- Shy. Also sly but not off-putting. Contributes to and subtly steers group agreements. No enemies or votes so far. And has the ability to take a critical challenge or two. And she is the last sweet young thing (this may be a negative if Michel's "get the pretty girls out theory" continues to hold true, and if there is no God). Her alliance with Chrissy, Ben, Lauren, and Ryan, is helpful, but she is probably not higher than four there.

Negatives - UTR, she may not be high on the tribal totem pole, and may be expendable when the Heroes/Hustlers have to start eating each other. Also, I don't see her an obvious goat for F3.

Ben:
Positives
- Has won friends and influenced these friends to vote against his enemies. Has a great personal story, and we can count on his playing the "Vet with PTSD" card should he be at F3. His alliance with the smartest (so far) survivor Chrissy is a big plus. Also his alliance with Lauren, with her potentially life saving double vote. Together they have the potential to become the secret assassins at critical times.

Negatives - His main alliance partner, Chrissy, should she pull a Denise and realize that as great their alliance is, that she would definitely be threatened by him at F3 and conspire to boot him before then. Also, he is sometimes moody and can blow up. So far the camp seems to be on his side during these blowups, but their feelings could be fickle and they could become uneasy with him.

Also, he doesn't (so far) make a good F3 goat.

Chrissy;
Positives
-If this list weren't alphabetic but in order of likelihood to make F3, she would be at the top. She has demonstrated superior planning, quick thinking, she is articulate, and very sharp (most of the time, there has been a lapse or two). The rest of the tribe is well aware that she would be the worst person to sit beside at F3, but she has the capacity and cunning to navigate her way to that spot. And take a goat or two of her choice. Her sub alliance of Ben, Lauren, and Ryan is the dominating alliance.

Negatives; Not a demonstrated challenge threat. And there is no hiding her strategic superiority which should cause the others to figure out a plan to keep her from getting to F3.

Lauren:
Positives -
Very much the same as Ashley's positives, except she is more of a strength based challenge threat, and is better at behind the scenes strategy. Her sub alliance with Chrissy and Ben should take her far. No votes from anyone still in the game. Only Desi's vote might have an impact, but hers was a desperation vote for someone that she thought was low on the dominating alliance's totem pole make in the hopes that others might make the same choice. Who know who she will vote for at F3, but it isn't likely that her TC vote will be in consideration then.

Also, Lauren has demonstrated an ability to speak convincingly, which would help if she were to make F3.

Negatives: Her negatives are pretty much the same as Ashley's also. Except that she is tighter with Ben than Ashley, and maybe with Chrissy too.

Middle runners, IOW, sacrificial victims.

Ryan; Has played a decent game to this point, except in challenges. He has little or no change to win one of the final critical Immunity challenges. Also, he was shown in the previews to be divulging his HI secret to Devon. What could go wrong there? Not an obvious goat, and is articulate enough to present well at F3.

JP: I actually moved him up a bit because of his reaction to the HI digging melee. Showed restraint, and that he was not about to hurt his game by acting impulsively. He is quiet, thoughtful, and a challenge beast. If he was allowed to make to a point in the game when a challenge win would put him in at F3 he might pull that off. It's hard to see him winning overall against any of the others likely to get to F3 though.

Mike: A challenge threat dud. Seems confused at times, especially at TC. Is on the targeted tribe. Usually a confused survivor is a soon to be booted Survivor. Shows some sense when he voted against a hero. Maybe that will garner him some favor, but most likely the only good that will do him is to be the last Hero booted.

To Be booted next, in reverse order:

Devon: His only chance is to be someone's goat. Or, possibly, to get to a final challenge which might be a balance challenge where he should stand a decent chance. I think all his chances sum up to about 1%, give or take 1%.

Cole: He should have been booted several TCs ago. I think he fell off the mountain a few too many times, he has challenge potential, but no smarts.

Joe: Joe might be a good goat. And he does have the ability to put together a life saving plan. But his recent history suggests (shouts for all to hear) that he is the target of plan B which will become finalized next week.

Desi: Another Gone Girl, and much lamented. Agree that she will make TCs a much better experience for the eyeballs.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-18-17, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "My List"
With the exception of Joe and Ben, our lists are extremely similar!

1- Chrissy: This continues to be a “What will Chrissy Do?” season. I’m not sure why she wanted Ryan to have the idol but it’s often safer not to have it as long as you know where it is. I enjoyed seeing her wrestling that big brute and the scramble that ensued. At last, we had a funny scene. I also liked how she came to Ben’s aid when she told Joe to shut up, that no one wants to hear him anymore. It showed that she has character.

2 - Devon: I really like how the birthday boy is playing this game. He’s so well connected that even Joe was still counting on him at this late point in the game for the Healers! Devon’s keeping up the goofiness during Tribal Council just enough for the others to underestimate him as a real jury threat. He said he didn’t know exactly what he wanted to say but what he said was perfect! Devon comes across as a good guy in a game surrounded by bad guys so everyone wants him on their side. If he decides to make a move he will blindside everyone!

3 - Ashley: She continues to be close to the core of the alliance and she is part of every decision but she’ll need to sit next to hated players and non-players to have a chance. She’d have her villain in Ryan, the one who calls himself a weasel and then JP would work fine as set decoration but can she manage that F3? It seems doubtful unless JP starts actively playing the game and helps her take the wheel.

4 - Mike: He voted against Joe in the first round so why did he vote against Desi in the next one? Yes, Joe makes a bigger shield but Desi would have worked just as well for someone as inoffensive as Mike. Apparently, he told Desi that they were voting against Lauren which is weird because of his plan to vote against Joe. He would have gained much more mileage with Ben if he had gotten all three Healers to vote against Joe. Suddenly, Ben would have realized he had more options. This episode was the last chance Mike had of flipping the game in favor of his alliance; now he will have to operate alone, hoping that he will be taken to the end where he could easily win the jury vote with all those Healers sitting there. Yes, we could have one Hero, one Hustler and one Healer which wouldn’t be surprising at all considering how often that improbability happens in Survivor. For a game in which the optimal strategy is eliminating the opposite alliance, we have had mixed Final Tribal Councils in too many seasons to be called a coincidence.

5 - Joe: I don’t like Joe as much as our host, (see the quote below) but he does deliver. I’m not sure what he did, if anything, to stave off execution for three more days but he’s still in the game and he still has Cole as a shield. He’ll cause more havoc before long and then he could just reach the point where someone sees him as their chance to win the vote. It’s still a long shot but Joe is still in the game.

6 - Ryan: I have to give him credit for throwing the plate and then catching Cole with his pants down. I loved that line. Ryan showed that this IC wasn’t as straining as the first because he increased his time by a huge margin! For someone who wants to be seen as a strategist, he isn’t doing much to build his résumé. Of course, there’s still time for that but he’ll have to take risks at some point or else he’ll look like just another coat tail rider.

7 - Ben: It’s not good when everyone thinks you’re in charge of the game: You automatically become a bigger target. It’s even worse when that perception isn’t accurate because then you’re acting as the real mastermind’s shield, the disposable puppet that will probably even give instructions to the jury in favor of his true master. Chrissy and Ben look a lot like Sandra and Rupert!

8 - Lauren: I commend her for realizing the problem with her advantage when it came to splitting votes. That plan is often idiotic especially when the numbers are so close that one vote matters. Splitting the votes when it’s 6 against 2 I get, but when there are 4 people on the other side is much too risky. Now, will she be able to use that advantage or will it turn against her like it has so often done in the past? Too many people know or suspect something so it will be difficult.

9 - JP: He’s reminding me more and more of Colby in his two return appearances: Completely detached from the action. Chrissy yelled out to him when Cole attacked yet he remained with his arms crossed just 10 feet away from the action just like Colby stayed in bed when Amanda called for help against Danielle. What will get this guy to play the game? I wonder if he’ll act even if Ashley pleads with him to make a move.

10 - Cole: Because he didn’t think of throwing the plate away, he had one option: Jump right in under the flag as soon as he got to camp. It didn’t matter in his situation if others knew he had an idol, he needed it just like he needed immunity. At least he got that one.

Booted - Desi: It seems that the theme of “Let’s Get Rid of the Pretty Ones” is proving right. All Desi had to do was write Joe’s name on that first vote and she would have been safe. But I have to ask: Why did they vote against Desi when Joe was there for the taking? He couldn’t have played an idol on the revote even if he had one so that second vote was weird. Then I remembered Jeff’s recent interview: "I love Joe. We loved him the minute he walked into the room...he’s fantastic! And it’s not simply because he says such great stuff and makes moves. We like him because he is delivering on what he showed us in the room. Big, bold, funny, and relentless."
Such a huge bias by the show’s executive producer makes me go Hum! Maybe it was Jeff who wanted Joe to last a little longer.

11-18-17, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My List"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-17 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

Not sure what you mean by Lauren splitting her votes. I thought that if she refrained from voting at this TC, she could vote twice at the next? So I can't imagine that she'll split her two votes. I mean just for self preservation she should use them to A) enhance the possibility that someone besides herself will walk, and B) try to enhance the possibility that a personal non-favorite will walk. Both of those goals will be better achieved by putting her votes on the same person.

It could still backfire if she chose someone with an HI, I guess.

You don't think that Joe, who was the ultimate target of Plan B last week, and was almost voted out this week, is the obvious target next week? I mean, I can't argue with Cole also being in the cross hairs, but giving Ben & Co. three more days to work on the Anti-Joe plan, I think it's at least a toss up.

I agree that it seems that Mike screwed up Desi's plans. And that it should have been Joe at the last TC.

11-19-17, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My List"
To clarify, I never considered how Lauren will use her advantage in the future. She probably won't need to use it (maybe you'd prefer it if I wrote "It's possible she won't need to use it it"!!) before F7 or F6 so I'm not getting into that right away. I was talking about what we saw in this episode: Ben wanted to split the votes but Lauren didn't want to vote so that meant 1 less vote on one side, opening the door for the Healers to pounce. That's why she told Ben about her advantage and that's why Ben went to Mike for help.

I know that Joe is in danger but I think Cole will be enemy #1 and voted out if he doesn't win the IC again. So, with Cole as a shield (and maybe even Jeff pulling strings for him) Joe should survive another week.

I find that revote on Desi extremely weird. Joe was ready for his last rites yet he's still alive and well, ready to deliver again at the next TC for Jiffy's enjoyment. Maybe it isn't weird after all...

11-19-17, 12:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: My List"
I am pleasantly surprised with a positive Lauren related observation.

So I misunderstood you when you wrote;

"I commend her for realizing the problem with her advantage when it came to splitting votes." ?

That sounds like you actually are thinking that she will or is considering splitting her vote. Why would she even consider it?

Is Canadian English that much different than American English? I mean, in Canada is "Probably" really a synonym for "Possibly"? If something is "Possible", it may not be "Probable". World of difference, actually, and in fact, 50% of the time it isn't. In your example, "Possible" really is more appropriate based on the fact that you don't really know if the odds of her using it are over 50%. You have your opinion, and it's legal and bless you for having one, but you don't know the odds, so "Possibly" is more appropriate. This includes your first use of "probably" a few posts ago as well.

Apologize if this sounds antagonistic, not meant to be, just a reaction to what I consider a weird difference of opinion, and an even weirder defense.

And, since you are interested, again, my preference would be that we all use language appropriately. But, you know, freedom of speech means freedom of mis-speak too.

11-19-17, 12:32 PM (EST)
6. "RE: My List"
Stephen famously wasted his 2 votes by splitting them so no, I certainly don't think Lauren should split them. The split vote plan was the group's idea and when lauren learned about it she realized that it would become a problem because she was planning on voiding her vote.

I'm not talking about the differences between Canadian English and American English but between French and English. I'm not English so there are certainly many subtleties in the language that I miss.

I'm all for proper semantics but there will always be nuances to consider. In our present case, probable and possible both have undetermined probabilities so they are, if not exact synonyms, certainly related. I'll be more careful in the future when I use them so that we can argue about opinions and not semantics!

11-19-17, 01:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: My List"
I suspected that I misunderstood your comment on Lauren. Thanks for clearing that up. It was so illogical that I couldn't believe that a sensible fellow such as you've shown yourself to be would consider that.

You also helped me with understanding your language issues. Your fluency in English had me fooled.

And I'm glad you finally saw that the two words under discussion (I'm so tired of writing them) aren't synonyms. I agree that there is some overlap in one direction.

11-21-17, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My List"
Sorry, haven’t been a daily lurker on the Boards this week. Pretty busy getting ready for the Holiday Weekend here in the States. I see I may have to rescue this thread that has evolved into a Creative Writing 101 class with Roget’s Thesaurus getting quite a workout.

What I saw this episode was more of a “What did Chrissy NOT do” when Ryan turned out to be the only “brain surgeon” getting rid of the plate with the clue. Chrissy did not have to leave the plate for Ryan; she could have told him exactly what the clue said. We know she was not shy to talk about it afterwards when dumbass Cole even caught them “secretly” plotting. And for her to even lament to Ryan that JP and Joe probably saw the clue as well was comical before Ryan assured her he was the only one with enough commonsense to dispose of the evidence.

In the first round, FOUR of the majority seven voted Desi. Whether Mike knew about Lauren’s advantage was immaterial because that means either two or three of that majority would vote Joe...and that’s less than four. When it came to a revote, I believe Mike switched to what the majority wanted initially to get on their good side and give him a possible “in” knowing he would be walking back to camp on the short end of a 7-3 division.

You made a couple references in your list I’m not privy to because I’m thinking they were not in real seasons so did not know exactly what you were talking about...but a wrestling match between Amanda and Danielle??!!! YOWZA!!! If that is true then 100 KUDOS to Colby for laying back in bed and watching. I would have done the same thing and enjoyed a front row seat to that cat fight! Bring in the Jello. I mean we’re talking RATINGS BONANZA!! That would all but assure Colby a callback...wait a minute, I don’t think he got called back after that season. HMMMMM, seems like the logic you used in support of embellishment pretty much went up in smoke on that one.

With the upcoming Holiday not sure when I’ll be able to post a list after tomorrow, but I definitely will by the weekend. If anyone would like to jump in and start with their list first…go for it.

Well, a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to Kingfish or any other lurkers who are celebrating on Thursday!

I’ll depart for now with this one reply to Michel's ending statement…

>Such a huge bias by the
>show’s executive producer makes me
>go Hum! Maybe it was
>Jeff who wanted Joe to
>last a little longer.

PAUL IS DEAD MAN...MISS HIM, MISS HIM!

11-21-17, 10:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: My List"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-17 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

It seems that Chrissy wanted Ryan to get the idol and Ryan got the idol so it happened just like Chrissy wanted.

The split between Desi and Joe was in case of an idol but on the revote there cannot be an idol so they should have gone for Joe who they wanted gone much more than Desi. Aren't you just a little troubled when the show's Executiver Producer falls in love with a contestant? For me, it's as if NFL referees give roughing the QB penalties more freely when Tom Brady is the QB than when Cam Newton is the QB. Oh! wait a minute...

If only Colby had watched the cat catch fight but no, what really happened is that the reward had given them a night in a hotel room and Colby wanted Amanda to stop fight and simply give the clue to Danielle so that he could watch TV...Here you can see the whole thing:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bxqnl

It's the full episode but just go at around the 11 minute mark

11-22-17, 08:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: My List"
Sure, Chrissy wanted Ryan to get the Idol and I give her props for that. But Ryan discarded the clue not because he asked himself, “what would Chrissy do?” Fact is, Chrissy failed to do it. The focus should be on what Ryan DID do as the only feast participant with enough sense to do the obvious.

I’m acknowledging a split in the vote. Most votes went to Desi, and for reasons I specified in the other thread, it was understandable. As I also stated in the other thread, I believe the majority seven did not think the initial vote would be 4-4 and a revote would ensue. Sure, a scramble/reassessment to focus on Joe might have been possible. Not sure how much time or what latitude was given considering it was a revote. In the end (unfortunately) a greater challenge threat and likable castaway was booted and an appetizing meat shield and potential goat was retained. Nothing shocking about that in my mind.

Joe is not the first castaway Jeff orgasmed over, and will not be the last. Yet it is over-the-top hysterical he talks about “delivering” the goods. An obnoxious punk acting like...well...his obnoxious punk self is “delivering” the goods? ROFLMAO!

The calls refs make on a defensive player who roughs a QB behind the line of scrimmage while in a drop back passing situation is pretty consistent in the League. Understand what we see at game time is after hours and hours of game film is studied by the opposition. Should a QB have aspirations to play running back and does not sacrifice himself by sliding, he’s fair game. That being said, NFL refs do not bat 1.000 on every call...the game has become too fast. Hey, I recently watched a game when a player barely sneezed on Russell Wilson and was flagged for “roughing.”

Thanks for providing the 11th minute because no way I was going to watch an entire episode from an unreal season. As for what I saw...that was pretty darn lame by comparison. I was expecting a down and dirty, bodies intertwining, scrapple with two hot babes. What I saw on that clip were two females having a hissy fit over a clue. It was nothing even close to the physical “pandemonium” we saw break out last week.

I guess I should have expected that considering the two “very similar” challenges you attempted to compare the week prior. LOL

Well enjoy tonight’s episode. I’ll be back later this week on the new Ep. 9 threads.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •