The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 19732 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-17, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-17 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

THIS IS A PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ISLAND POLICE!!!

A dangerous pervert is on the loose, he goes by the alias EPMB, and he will try to sniff your crotch, because that's what perverts do.

More later.

Continue with your normal activities, being survivors and such, us island polices are highly amused by what Debbie might say to those who voted her out.

Be the MAMANUCA POLICE, Vice Squad

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have n... kingfish 05-04-17 1
   RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have n... kingfish 05-04-17 2
       RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have n... michel2 05-04-17 5
           RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have n... RollDdice 05-17-17 10
   RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have n... michel2 05-04-17 6
       RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have n... kingfish 05-05-17 9
 EPMB Is Alive And Well RollDdice 05-04-17 3
   RE: EPMB Is Alive And Well michel2 05-04-17 4
   RE: EPMB Is Alive And Well kingfish 05-04-17 7
   RE: EPMB Is Alive And Well kingfish 05-05-17 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-04-17, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
Follow up PSA; The degenerate has been caught. He was found hiding among the island monkeys, and lured down from his vine with a banana.

One comment from the coconut gallery was that he was fortunate not to have hidden out with the island cannibals.

Be the MAMANUCA POLICE, Vice Squad

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-04-17, 04:01 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
I didn't do it. Not exactly. Well,technically I did do it, but they said they were 18, they looked 21,and they knew stuff that most people don't learn their whole life.

Maybe I did let them tie me up and have their way for three days straight, and maybe I did give them a suitcase full of money, does that make me a bad person?

Be the UNJUSTLY ACCUSED EPMB

michel2 2161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-17, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
Die, EPMB, Die!

RollDdice 5836 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-17, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
Die, EPMB, Die!

Et tu michel2? That hurts.

05-04-17, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
You should deliver him to the Arkansas authorities...

05-05-17, 06:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader""
They do know how to make him squeal like a pig. Food for thought.

RollDdice 5836 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-17, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "EPMB Is Alive And Well"
You can safely ignore Mamajama Vice over there, because he is neither Crockett nor Tubbs.

I am celebrating an Anniversary of the 20 year variety and thought I could entrust the hosting duties to Chester Cheeto, the King of All Fish and dear, demented Donaldo Reynaldo "Banana Haired Republic" Drumphini... but it was not to be.

Although I thank him profoundly for starting the thresd, know that I'm above reproach. Even if I wasn't, I spread enough money around Fiji that I could purchase a golden catapult and launch myself above the new reproach threshold.

Finally, to Chester Cheeto: I'll see you Satuday for the poker game and ribbon cutting of the new Moped Maidens Oil Wrestling Stadium.

05-04-17, 06:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: EPMB Is Alive And Well"
Why did you have to save him? I was hoping for cannibals, it would have served him right...

05-04-17, 08:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: EPMB Is Alive And Well"
You're above a roach? Novel defense.

05-05-17, 02:14 PM (EST)
8. "RE: EPMB Is Alive And Well"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-17 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

SORRY!! I succumbed to temptation and turned you in. The Mamanuca Police thought you were deflowering the island flowers before their legal deflowering time, which may have been because I may have called them with the tip. In my defense,they were offering a $10 reward, and I was a little short on my bar tab.

But I PROMISE it will NEVER happen again. NEVER NEVER EVER AGAIN!! Now, because I promised, you can trust me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •