The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33 Ep. 10 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-24-16, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S33 Ep. 10 List"
A Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to all the USA posters. And to my main dude, Michel...a month belated Happy Thanksgiving to you. I figured once they got both halves of that silly, sappy, gag-reflux Showmance out of the way we’d get down to some REAL Survivor...and boy did we ever in this double episode!

ZEKE – Even though his name was read I don’t think Zeke was sweating it out TOO badly knowing his supporters were far more solid than those writing down his name. Now we should be treated to a classic matchup between two of the more solid players in the game: Zeke vs. David. With Zeke-voter Jessica eliminated it would appear the numbers are to Zeke’s advantage going back to camp.

KEN – I would have loved to know the discussions leading up to TC if Ken was targeted because of “his lack of involvement” or as a victim of the ADS being perceived as a threat. I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough. Well what we DO know is the castaway with the best body left in the game is smitten over him...David has pledged a F3 deal with him...an idol was used on him...and all this culminated in Jessica willing her Legacy advantage to none other than—Ken. Not too shabby for his “lack of involvement.”

DAVID – Excellent read on Zeke. Impressive IC win. Figured he’d use the idol now that Zeke narced him out. If he ever makes the Finals, his use of his idols pretty much has Jessica and Ken’s votes in each of his back pockets. Because of the dreaded black rock he goes back to camp on the wrong side of the numbers, but his proactive play has served him well thus far.

HANNAH – She has asserted herself well with each passing episode, yet during the second of the two-part episodes we see how being OVER-assertive could be a death knell. She’s been given a second life so let’s see if she learned her lesson if she is to continue to be the best body left in the game.

JAY – “A Survivor Blowout.” Awesome IC effort! Continues to show a ton of guts keeping his idol. The voting block who voted for Hannah still need him as a number so should be safe at next TC and he still has his idol. Could his “Million Dollar Gamble” be a foreshadow of who eventually walks away with the Million Dollars?” If so, Jay would be the escape artist of the century.

ADAM – Very smart not to use his advantage to take David’s place on the Reward. Save it for when you can pick others to join you. So Taylor blew up his game??? NOT!!! Adam was not a major consideration in either of the episodes. HaHa to loser Taylor. Listen, my father who was my role model and best friend tragically succumbed to cancer, but the dude needs to stop carrying on like a little school girl. Man up already!

SUNDAY – The second week in a row she wanted to spearhead Jessica’s boot. The reason Jessica got votes during the first TC was mainly due to Chris. And in the end it was the black rock that ultimately accomplished what Sunday was unable to do. Continues to be an embarrassment in challenges. Put it all together and she probably has F4 written all over her. How sad...how pathetic.

BRET – The only one left in the game I truly dislike. I’m still not getting his “revelation.” Is he REALLY gay; or is he pretending to be gay to bond with Zeke? And if he is was this episode his coming out of the closet even for those back at home? For his sake I hope not. I can see where it could be easy to get caught up in the moment, but he’s got a REAL life (and a police force) to go back to in nine days. I think he attended the second TC with a buzz or a hangover.

WILL – His confessionals showed how naïve and ignorant he truly is now that he’s decided “to start playing the game.” Kudos to Production for showing the “telephone” exchange after Will tells Zeke about Jay’s idol and having Zeke sworn to “secrecy.” LOL. Continues to be carried along for his vote and will eventually be tossed like a used dishrag when expendable.

BOOTED

CHRIS – Never figured him to win, but certainly thought he’d get a little further. With Sunday planting the seed to target Jessica last episode and with Chris, Bret and Jay on board a Jessica boot looked fairly certain. But the REAL players in the game (Zeke and David) wanted Chris gone and Zeke “amassing the necessary soldiers” was Chris’s dismiss.

JESSICA – AHHH, the cruelty of the game. Very tough position to be in. Sure Jessica could have switched her vote...but if a Hannah voter the first time around was thinking the same, we’d still have a tie. So it wasn’t her “napping” or her “passivity” that did her in—it was the finality of the dreaded black rock.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S33 Ep. 10 List michel2 11-25-16 1
   RE: S33 Ep. 10 List Aruba 11-29-16 3
       RE: S33 Ep. 10 List michel2 11-29-16 4
 My List michel2 11-27-16 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1993 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-25-16, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S33 Ep. 10 List"
My list will come later but to answer a few points:

1- Bret really is gay, his entourage know but, like he said, he wanted to keep it secret on the show just like being a policeman. I like Bret and think he's hilarious.

2- Ken is still being passive. It's David and Jessica who acted to get that idol and that advantage. All Ken had to do to get both was to be as loyal as a dog. Good for him.

3- Both Zeke and david knew it would be a 5-5 tie so why not work on someone BEFORE TC? They were dumb to count on luck and Jessica was particularly dumb to save Hannah when she hadn't been with her this whole time. If she hadn't been so passive, if she had repaired her relationship with Sunday, she'd still be in the game right now.

4- Adam wasn't a consideration because there were more pressing matters. Now that Zeke knows he can't count on him as foot soldier, Adam is doomed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 2590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-29-16, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S33 Ep. 10 List"
Hey Michel,
Finally getting a chance to peek in but I'm ready to walk out the door and head for my office.

Did our comrade Kingfish go AWOL??? LOL

Hopefully I can squeeze in some time to reply before Wednesday's episode.

Later!

11-29-16, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S33 Ep. 10 List"
I hope things are okay with you and that you are busy for good reasons. I've seen Kingfish around the spoiler thread so I guess he is waiting for more lively discussions or he's as busy as you are.

11-27-16, 04:19 PM (EST)
2. "My List"
Surviving

1- Jay: He let the game slip out of his hand but he used his shields well. Now he's back in the majority alliance and there are bigger fish to fry so he has a chance to wiggle his way to the end. Now that would be funny to see.

2- Bret: I simply loved the scene when Bret told first Zeke and then David that he understood their move aganst his buddy Chris. That was great social strategy. Then I enjoyed the scene when he told Zeke he was gay. But his best moment happened at TC when finally he called out crybaby David and welcomed the naive Ken to the game. I liked the fat naked gay guy in Borneo and I like this one also. He'll never be legendary but he made me smile.

3- Hannah: Caught between two masterminds, she chose to go with the other neurotic player which disappointed me a lot but at least she guessed correctly Zeke's reaction. If David had been smart enough to listen to her then Zeke would be out of the game. At least she found a way to guilt Jessica right out of the game.

4- Sunday: The only nice looking woman left in the game got what she wanted: Eliminate Jessica and ride an helicopter. Her most impressive move was whispering to Adam during TC that they were voting against Ken. The idiot bought it. Now, I hope she can help vote out the bad actor and his model ally.

War Pigs

5- Zeke: He was playing the perfect game but then he inexplicably fumbled the ball on the way to the end zone. Gaining Bret and Sunday as allies was splendid social strategy but then he lost his nerds' alliance. While I understand why Hannah walked away because Zeke neglected her, I still don't understand Adam's decision. Was it simply because he couldn't stand that Zeke included Jay in their alliance? I must be. General Zeke is lucky to still be in the game and the show may benefit from it.

6- David: That fake crybaby got everyone's support when he wanted to be left out of the reward but I would have acted like Sandra when Fairplay lied about his GrandMa or like Cirie when Shane wanted to quit: "If he wants to sit out, let him sit out."

Like him, we all saw that the distance to swim was so short that even Michael Phelps couldn't have gained more than a minute on the bad actor. Like him, we all know that the puzzle is always the deciding factor. His act was just for the cameras.

He didn't do a thing to gain those two precious allies, Hannah and Adam simply fell in his lap. So, I'm glad that he wasted a second idol and that one of his close allies got the rock but what made me the happiest was when Bret finally called him a crybaby at Tribal Council.

Cannon Fodder

7- Ken: I loved it when Bret welcomed Ken to the game. If the guy had been talking to people he would have had a clue of what was going on during TC but he's so much on the periphery of the game that Sunday used his name to fake his alliance and it worked. Now this bozo has a challenge advantage. I just hope he has to give it away but then it would go to David...

The Rats

8- Will: I loved that he thought he was being smart telling Zeke about Jay's idol only to have his secret revealed faster than when teenagers learn that their latest heartthrob broke up with their girlfriend. Now he wants to play hard? LoL!!!

9- Adam: What an idiot. He was Zeke's closest ally and would have benifitted greatly if his friend had come out on top but then he risked it all by following Hannah over to David's side. What was he hoping to get by joining that side? He was only playing to get Jay voted out of the game which is a dumb way to play. But, like Hannah and Zeke said, he truly is the worst team mate ever and when he ratted out what he thought was the other side's plan, he made David fall for their fake. I sympathize with him, especially considering his mother died last summer but as a player, he keeps on making dumb choices.

Booted - Chris: Since tooting our own horn seems to be the thing to do, I predicted that Chris would be blindsided soon because he reminded me of Savage so much. All that was missing was being hit by the idol

Booted - Jessica: Playing Russian roulette is dumb so I'm happy that the black purple rock hit such a dumb player. She wouldn't have been on the wrong side of Bret and Sunday if she hadn't been napping the day after the Paul blindside. A proactive player would have spent hours upon hours on repairing that alliance. Instead, she thought they had forgiven and forgotten. David's idol saved her so it was her karmic fruit that she'd get the snuff when David wasted his second idol. It's rare that a player can be so dumb as to make me regret someone like Lucy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •