The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33 Ep. 9 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-21-16, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S33 Ep. 9 List"
*Sniff* *Sniff* The Gen-X implosion sure has a smell of misdirection to me. We’ll find out on Wednesday.

ZEKE – Although Ken is still my fav, Zeke has what it takes to win the game. He’s well connected to all the alliances, and to say he’s approachable would be an understatement evident by Will sharing yet another Survivor secret with him.

KEN – Awesome IC win beating out the self-proclaimed Surfer Dude at his type of challenge. It resulted in Taylor getting booted so that in itself is worthy of a high ranking for this week. Unfortunately it’s just a matter of time before he falls victim to the ADS.

HANNAH – The best body left in the game forfeited reward to stay close to who she felt she needed to benefit her game. She’s showing game with each episode but if she doesn’t lose the Adrian Balboa glasses she has little to no chance to win challenges. Translation: She’ll need to get carried to the end.

CHRIS – A big man in good position. Enough challenge threats remain in the game to minimize his target. Can see him in the F6 but not much further.

DAVID – He did lots of networking during the first several episodes but has eased up while witnessing other idiots putting the nooses around their necks. He’s got connections and he has an idol. If Zeke does not narc him out, he should advance nicely.

JESSICA – Bad News…she’s been targeted. Good News…Sunday is the one painting the target essentially making the threat a non-factor. Like the other Gen-Xers, just taking a backseat and watching the Millennials hang themselves.

JAY – Only reason he’s not lower is because he delivered the line of the episode when he told Hannah the next time you decide to play the game come to me first! LMAO. He’s still got his mulligan but at this stage of the season he needs much more to get to the end.

SUNDAY – Sunday…proactive? WOW, I didn’t think she had it in her. But targeting Jessica was dumb and it went nowhere. She gets an “A” for effort but an “F” for execution.

WILL – He’s eating up the experience much like he ate up those ham & cheese sandwiches. Good for him; better for the other castaways. A few episodes ago I said I wouldn’t trust an 18-year old with my sub sandwich never mind a HII. The preview’s sure making me look like a prophet. Michelle became a casualty of war because of the accurate perception she’s too inept to find any idols. Lightening could strike twice against Will. Hey, maybe you might be able to sneak a beer on the Ponderosa.

ADAM – I don’t like spiking the football…and his exchange with Jay was more like an Ocho Cinco TC celebration. Even if he makes the Finals I don’t see him getting many votes. But in a season where it seems everyone wants to share their idols, I commend Adam for keeping his HII a secret.

BRET – Well we know the booze hound can drink like a fish and make cannonballs. This may score points with his Blue Bloods on the force, but the castaways and Survivor viewers could give a rat’s behind.

BOOTED

TAYLOR – His simple-minded arrogance is bad enough. I get how he ratted out Adam’s advantage, but to wrongly implicate Adam in his food caper—let’s add total Pr!ck to his resume as well. He has little concept of the game and even less concept of life. Put it all together and what an embarrassing Loser. Too bad the dingbat will be on the Jury—he should be catching the next flight home.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A Quick one for the Road michel2 11-22-16 1
   RE: A Quick one for the Road Aruba 11-22-16 2
       RE: A Quick one for the Road michel2 11-23-16 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1977 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-22-16, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A Quick one for the Road"
It isn't the same when we don't get to fight over these DAWS!

GEN X should turn on itself at some point but maybe not in Wednesday's first hour.

1- Hannah: I liked how she asserted herself and got a High-Five from Jay. She is well placed between the two sides and isn't a threat so she could surprise us.

2- Zeke: Jay may think he's a freaking idiot but he's right between the two sides of Gen X and should be able to choose which triumphs over the other and then reap the rewards when they losing side gets to vote.

3- Jay: Normally, he should have been the one eliminated instead of Taylor but his connection to Sunday saved him and now his calm demeanor and his idol could keep him safe.

4- David: I think he made a big mistake by going along with the split vote idea. It gave the other side of GEN X the option to keep their "friend". Still, because he is so inept, David isn't the first in line to be voted out so maybe he can recover.

5- Sunday: Maybe she should have pushed the Jessica vote a bit more but she got the ball rolling with Bret and Chris so they should be open to the idea once the two guilty players are gone.

6- Bret: The policeman had fun at the reward but he's now focused more on the game. With Sunday, Chris, Hannah, Will and Jay, he could take over this game.

7- Chris: He's gaining some control in the game but he has little to no connections to the three guys with idols. That would make him a prime candidate to be idoled out of the game.
He does remind me of Savage, another strong minded lawyer, in Second Chance.

8- Ken: What is he thinking? I dunno. It seems that he's decided that this is a good time to stop playing the strategic game. If he gets voted out, it won't be ADS it will be because of his lack on involvement in the vote. Yes, Taylor had to go but why the fixaton? Ken could have used Taylor against Chris and Bret but instead he let them have Jay.

9 -Jessica: She was napping while the storm was gathering on her doorstep. Like Ken, he passivity since the merger should be deadly.

10- Will: At least he got a sandwich out of the episode. Why did he vote against Jay? Keeping Taylor would have kept him safe for one vote but Jay can help him much more than Taylor after that.

11- Adam: What a dumbass! "Of course you're on the bottom! Of course you're screwed" Well we can also say that of Adam. What wa she thinking cozying up to Taylor and keeping his secret. Nothing good could come of it.

Booted - Taylor: The guy certainly blew up Adam's game. He couldn't have implicated Adam in his capper if Adam hadn't kept it secret. At least he was good for some laughs.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 2588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-16, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Quick one for the Road"
I appreciate your “quickie” since I submitted the list late. Yeah I know, not the same...but a few items we can still banter over.

We’ll get this one out of the way first. To even suggest Bret could “take over the game” is hysterical. If that possibility comes to fruition, I’ll eat my hat.

Sure glad you’ve come around to the best body left in the game.

Sunday didn’t save Jay. Taylor saved Jay...by being a friggin’ idiot.

If/When Ken gets voted out (much like we heard from those who voted out Michelle) let’s hear what the voters have to say to determine the real reason.

At least Adam was not dumb enough to tell Taylor about his Idol. Even though his advantage it out in the open, it could still possibly work for him. If he steals a reward where the winner can choose who to bring on the reward, it could solidify a core alliance to advance him deeper in the game.

Sorry, but Adam blew up his game BEFORE this episode. Giving that credit to Taylor is comical. Actually what’s REALLY comical is Taylor threatened to “destroy” Adam after Figgy’s boot much to the delight of the Soundman with Adam STILL in the game and Taylor now sucking his thumb on the Ponderosa. HaHa! If Taylor blew up anyone’s game..it was his OWN.

michel2 1977 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-23-16, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Quick one for the Road"
I didn't say Bret would take over on his own but that he could be part of the majority.

I've come around only on Hannah's game. I enjoy the humor she brongs to the show but I still will let you have her if you desire her so much.

Sunday was supposed to write Jay's name according to the plan but she told him about it and so both wrote Taylor's name. That was the difference.

Ken hasn't done a thing to prevent them from ganging up on them no matter why they vote him out. We've rarely seen such a passive player at merge. Even Bret and Sunday, not exactly dynamos, have worked it much more than him.

Sure Taylor blew up his game. I think he should have brought the full mason jars first, apologized and THEN told everyone about Adam's advantage but he certainly put Adam on the spot. Watching Adam's reactions at TC was priceless.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •