The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S33 Ep02: "Poonani Prescription Lenses""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5800 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-16, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S33 Ep02: "Poonani Prescription Lenses""
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-16 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

There are some clear and time-tested aspects of Survivor game play; do your work around camp, don't be a paranoid anti-social weirdo, form alliances early and don't get involved in an obvious showmance.

While David has some impressive stats in the paranoid anti-social category, the budding showmance between Under Powered Couple Taylor "Whoa Dude" Stocker and Figgy Pudding has tongues wagging.

And in other matters of the heart, we have the Med Chopper dispatch and release for a heart related medical emergency with Gen-Xer Paul Wachter, whose heart is beating Fast & Furious.

Mark "great ratings make my heart sing" Burnett
Full Disclosure: I took a class with David Wright about 10 years ago and he's been to our home. But I know more about my postal carrier than I do about David.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S33 Ep02: "Po... Dakota 09-29-16 1
 Days of Our Lives - The Old and the... kingfish 09-29-16 2
   RE: Days of Our Lives - The Old and... Dakota 09-29-16 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5815 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-16, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S33 Ep02: "Poonani Prescription Lenses""
It seems the camera crew likes the Gen X men, but not so much the women. At least this week. They do love Figgy an Michaela over at Vanua. But you saw me standing there watching the Watcher go down, right? So glad he's ok. We need strength and numbers now. Like on the farm. You need those big burly guys. They come in handy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19408 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-16, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Days of Our Lives - The Old and the Dumb."
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-16 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

From the Breezy reaches of the highest coconut palms, where all the smartest coconuts grow, we now begin our weekly broadcast of Survivor Spoilers, where the spiffiest Gen-X spoiler are thrown up against the dope Millennial Spoilers to see just how insipid the Millennials can be, and how many ruptures will need suturing in the Gen-X tribe. There is actually a betting line on the latter.

It is I, Your Golden Boy himself and self proclaimed raconteur, King Goldfish with my merry band of slithery sisters, all post graduate students of the words raunchiest educational facility on two wheels, the Really Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Total Mayhem and Big Brass Beds.

Big Brass Spoiler #1: It's just so cute to watch those little millennials as they cope with the concept of a 3-D world. Like kittens trying to catch a laser spot. Hey kids, here's a whole nuther D to deal with! Now it's over here. Whoa, how did it get over there? Now it's here again! Now where is it? (I could do this all day).

Big Brass Spoiler #2: Figgy Puddin Darlin,(Hey, I don't see a copyright on that!) when Taylor says that being a couple Macking in the Tent can't hurt you because it's early in the game, and that he's thought it all the way through and he's sure, just remember the lesson that you should have learned in high school, guys just want what they see in their love goggles, and they don't really know WTF they are saying. Or they are intentionally lying, either way, Mari just took a bullet intended for you. Could this be a lesson in lust?

Big Brass Spoiler #3: Hanna looked silly, but most of us will. Full disclosure, I remember the first time I tried to husk a coconut. And it's really tough until you get the technique.

Big Brass Spoiler #4: Last season they managed to not kill a castaway. Apparently they aren't deterred and are still trying.

Big Brass Spoiler #5: Alternate Episode title; "Sentient bags of meat".

Big Brass Spoiler #6: Dave: Watching him in the challenge was like watching a Tim Burton skeleton animation.

Big Brass Spoiler #7: Next week the smartest tribe on the island, the monkeys, will win the next puzzle challenge.

Yep, I stole another one. I mean, I found it, and I'm just keeping it warm until the real owner shows up with a DNA match, an iris match, fingerprint matches - all ten fingers - and sworn eyewitness statements from three US Supreme court judges.

Dakota 5815 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-16, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Days of Our Lives - The Old and the Dumb."
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-16 AT 11:48 PM (EST)

Well. Hello Again. Love bobbin' and dillin' with the big Detective and his super clues. Now I know to quickly make an alliance with the vervets.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •