The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Season Finale / Reunion Show / Prom"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5790 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-16, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Season Finale / Reunion Show / Prom"

Who wore it best? Who gained 20 pounds while still at Ponderosa? Who still has their beard (Male and Female divisions)?

Or like Debbie, you can exert your authority as a Fashion Designer, Model, Red Lobster Chemist and Fire Marshall and point out where everyone else went wrong.

Oh, there's also the Travelogue for next time.

Executive Producer Mark "There's a printing press in my pants" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Season Fi... kingfish 05-19-16 1
 I cry FOWL! suzzee 05-19-16 2
 Chicken, the Tuna of the Land. kingfish 05-19-16 3
   RE: Chicken, the Tuna of the Land. Aruba 05-19-16 4
       RE: Chicken, the Tuna of the Land. kingfish 05-20-16 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19069 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-16, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Season Finale / Reunion Show / Prom"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-16 AT 10:38 AM (EST)

Travelogue? Like for Millennials vs. GenXers? Why they're all whippersnappers, the last real generation beat back the Kaiser in '19, and there ain't been no good generations since. They've all been whippersnappers, although I have to admit that those baby boomers were pretty cool, man.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5955 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-16, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I cry FOWL!"
What a travesty. Mark was definitely the Survivor, the others weren't even considered for the dinner menu. humph

05-19-16, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Chicken, the Tuna of the Land."
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-16 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

It is a sad yet joyous day when a season of Survivor comes to an end. Sad because my paychecks dry up until the next season starts (thanks to that really evil skinflint entity that self-identifies as Executive Producer), and joyous because I get to leave my latest alias, ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan, behind. Honestly, if I had known about the agonizing hand cramps that that would cause me, as well as the embarrassment of continually misspelling my own name (hey, you try to write that name while competing in drinking contests about every time Debby makes a condescending facial expression), I would have never invented it. From now on, aliases will be limited to four letters or less. In fact, initials are pretty macho, maybe that’s in my future. Since the Federales won’t know what the initials stand for, they won’t know how to Google me and I can live as free as I want to be. Go Commando, name wise. That’s pretty macho, right?

Maybe El Chapo? I hear that’s macho in certain parts of the world? Nah, that breaks the too many letter rule I just invented. And after googling it and immediately finding the DEA trolling me on cyberspace, that turns out to be a really bad idea.

Anyway, this is the last installment of Spoilers for this season, and for this final Tribal Council (I know, you are really my real tribe – sniff - sorry, I promise myself that I was going to control my emotions), and with the help of my beloved band of merry yet Really Really Raunchy Girl Spies from the R.R.R. Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Retro Moped Themes, Merry Prankstering, Scorpion Fighting and Chicken Not Naming, I have gathered one more set of spoilers for your pleasure.

So, if you can indulge me one more time, here they be:

Really Really Retro Spoiler #1: Never name your food. This has been mentioned before, but if you name your food, you can find yourself on a desert island with a bunch of otherwise rational people that won’t eat an available chicken. And they won’t let you eat it either under threat of exile. And come on people, they do call chicken the tuna of the land, don’t they? These guys actually contemplate cannibalism in their feverish dreams, but they won’t eat a chicken they've named Mark.

And really, about that. How about Rolly instead of Mark? Just an idea. And at least they ate Jeff. That's a shot fired over the bow.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #2: This is a patented, trademarked, and copyrighted idea that I got dibs on, so you can’t copy without paying a franchise fee. Here it is: ‘Selling Big Macs on the Ponderosa to survivors that have been jerked off the island’. Genius, right? Scott’s tab alone would have made me a millionaire.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #3: So we get to the end of the show, and they don’t present a tally of wounds and afflictions incurred on the island? At least they could tell us how many civil lawsuits have been filed by Survivors who are claiming damages. I guess it’s the suits interfering with our right to know.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #4: Scott is still a hateful bully a’hole.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #5: And it looks like that $800 jacket Jason was sporting was more important that his providing that poor little autistic child that he sacrifices everything (except ear jewelry, tattoos, and garish clothing) for.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #6: At the final evening's first TC, Julia whispers to her fellow jury member Jason after it become apparent that Cyd was about to lose the fire starting challenge “Bye bye, Cyd”. These two intellectual giants don’t quite grasp the fact that Cyd is actually going to join them at Ponderosa. It’s not “Bye bye, Julia”, but “Hello Dolly”.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #7: Michele’s winning move/quote; “No Cydney, you don’t need to practice making fire. There won’t be a tie, I promise you.”

Really Really Retro Spoiler #8: Peta is suing Mark Burnett after the show aired a filler nature clip of two scorpions fighting. It was alleged that this cruel and inhuman activity was rampant behind the scenes, and that the scorpions were starved, kept in cages, fed scraps from what the chickens wouldn’t eat, deprived of sleep, and were called insulting names.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #9: There is one amazing development on the last night of Survivor that was banned in Florida, North Carolina and Mississippi - they allowed a transgender chicken on the show. That’s right, Mark (who had already been under surveillance by the morality police for that name), a female chicken, started to crow like a rooster in the morning. She self-identifies as a he. The Attorneys General for those states declared that this was contrary to the teachings of the Bible and a threat to children so they immediately passed laws against LGBT chickens pooping where Christian chickens poop. The very idea!

Really Really Retro Spoiler #10: A petition (started by me) is being circulated to get Mr. Play-by-Play Probst to STFU during challenges. Or at least use his inside voice.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #11: BTW, about that chicken Not-Naming thing? You do realize that we are fated to endure chicken naming on future Survivor seasons. Like alliance naming on Big Brother? Like, it might have been cute once but why pound it into the ground? It’s like a bumper sticker or a Tee shirt, only cute or funny once, then you're stuck with a boring joke you can't get rid of.

PSA to all Lurkers for next season: You are urged to come out of lurkerdom before the police find you. The Be-The fun is not limited to old timers, so don't be shy. You are all urged to grab a Be-The Survivor identity and make fun of other posters who are hiding behind other Be-The survivor identities. It’s fun, anonymous, and you get free Sig-pics from the art gallery of the Tribe-Meister himself. Change Ids from week to week, or use non-human or even inanimate, imagination is the only limitation. If you see a funny, sarcastic, insightful, or whatever slant to a character's actions, post it up in as insulting a manner as you can. Even if you can't spell, you might find withing yuor self a talent that you never knew you had. It's liberating, educational, fun, and no hurt feeling are allowed.

Aruba 2423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-19-16, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chicken, the Tuna of the Land."
AND THE BEAT GOES ON…

Really Really Retro Spoiler #12 – They waited seven seasons to implement the horrible twist of depriving a Juror the honor of participating in FTC. I hope they wait seven more seasons...no, make that 70 more seasons. Which leads right into…

Really Really Retro Spoiler #13 – Neal stated he felt no pain in his knee even though it resulted in his lame medivac. Too bad the same probably can’t be said for his backside after getting raped by Production. Not only did the questionable medivac deprive him a chance of winning, the horrible twist added insult to injury shutting him out of FTC. If anyone this season deserves a second chance it has to be Neal after that double whammy.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #14 – I don’t care what crap Jason was shoveling when he stated at FTC he hadn’t made up his mind...the alliance of Jason/Scot/Julia walked into FTC as a voting bloc. No question about it. And whereas Jason and Julia may have popped a bitter pill or two, Scot overdosed on the whole prescription. What a major A-Hole!!!

Really Really Retro Spoiler #15 – Scot gave the quickest and shortest answer last night when Jeff asked if Tai lost his vote the minute Tai decided not to share his idol...Answer: “YES.” Is that bitter enough for you all?

Really Really Retro Spoiler #16 – Oh, and while you’re criticizing Tai for writing down Michele’s name twice in an unsuccessful attempt to eliminate her you feeble-minded nitwit, perhaps you should have suggested he kept the advantage for F5?...Oh, that’s right...Joe was removed from the game so it would have REALLY been “wasted.” What a dumb-ass!!!

Really Really Retro Spoiler #17 – When the F3 had their weigh-ins, not surprisingly, no weights were mentioned...probably because Michele did not lose any pounds. On the same topic...kudos to Aubry for keeping the weight off for the Live Reunion.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #18 – Not that I have an issue looking at Julia, but her big ‘ole head kept blocking the view of Anna’s plastic boobies.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #19 – You make it to the F4 and don’t get the opportunity for a single word at the Reunion? I guess Mama took up all of Cydney’s time allotment.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #20 – Still no way anyone’s telling me Michele “sandbagged” the first 35 days, but she did have a Season Finale for the ages.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #21 – NOT eliminating Scot from the Jury proved to be a better decision than settling on Neal...and to think Tai worked Michele overtime to make sure that happened.

Really Really Retro Spoiler #22 – I’m fine with next season’s format. At least CBS acknowledges the greatest divide in Reality TV, so may as well get it out of the way from the get go.

05-20-16, 09:14 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Chicken, the Tuna of the Land."
I forgot about those. Agree with you on #12. I do like that they try and add drama and a strategic tool, but if it's going to be as useless as it was this time, we don't need it. But now that there's the threat of it recurring, it could influence the Survivor seasons to come.

However I don't give a care about whether it's fair to Neal or not. Fairplay taught us that there ain't no fair play in Survivor.

I think the biggest fiasco twist wise was the 2 HI super idol.

(Somebody's been doing some dumpster diving?)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •