The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'll Get You My Pretties, And Your Little Tai Too!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5783 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-16, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'll Get You My Pretties, And Your Little Tai Too!""

Now that we've dispensed with the power plays, blindsides and medical flameouts, it's time to get serious. There's a possible Women's Alliance brewing, or will it be a Brawns and Beauties smack down?

Just keep an eye out for the Super Idol -- which is either the peanut butter in my chocolate two-great-tastes-that-taste-great-together halves of the HII... or the Fox stagehands' radio code for J-Lo's ass.

Mark "If lovin' you's Kaoh Rong, I don't wanna be right" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Raunch is as Raunch does kingfish 04-07-16 1
   RE: Raunch is as Raunch does suzzee 04-08-16 3
       RE: Raunch is as Raunch does Agman2 04-08-16 4
       RE: Raunch is as Raunch does kingfish 04-09-16 6
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'... kingfish 04-07-16 2
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'... Agman2 04-08-16 5
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'... kingfish 04-09-16 7
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'... kingfish 04-11-16 8
   Pleased to eat you suzzee 04-13-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18944 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-16, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Raunch is as Raunch does"
(First let me stop laughing at Jo-Lo’s super ass)

(OK, I'm done).

We are here, my fellow Americans, and all the ships at sea, to receive the blessings of your spoiler and savior, me ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan, also known as the best dam sourced spoiler provider in the whole cotton picking world. That sounds like bragging, and in fact it is, but when you got the goods, you got the right to brag. You can also call me Bond, James Bond. That’s not my name, so if you actually want me to respond, make it Bill. Or ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan, either will do.

As I sit here in my easy chair, sipping on an afternoon aperitif (actually, a pitcher of aperitifs. OK, if you insist on technical accuracy, a vat of aperitifs), I ponder the title to my latest Rock and Roll song, “Bring on the Raunch”. Is it not perfection? It will be included on my album (currently in post-production), “Raunch and Roll Will Never Die”. I play the pivotal melody on the Jaw Harp in the background. (Boing Boing Boing-a-Boing. Catchy little ear worm that, right?)

But enough about me. (What? You want more? You say you can’t get enough? Never fear, there’s always more. Just tune in next week for the continuing adventures of “ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan”, man of leisure and pizza spoilers supreme). Now it's on with the business of show business.

The inspirations for my poetic and musical musings are (as we all know by now) the esteemed all girl squad of Raunchettes, graduates of my Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Pie in the Face Comedy and Punch in the Puss Burlesque. They are still out on the Professional Chocolate Wrestling Tour, but they send me a card once in a while, and that’s nice (Here I go, getting all teary again. I promised myself that I wouldn’t, but here I go again).

Supreme Pizza Spoiler #1; The Chicken lives another week. It persisted in pecking that prone and pruney yet puckish prick of his pal persistently, but Tai’s pecker wasn’t pecked off so he was not persuaded to put the pullet in a pie.

Supreme Pizza Spoiler #2; Jason brought tears to his fellow tribemates eyes when he related the heart wrenching story of his autistic daughter, and the sacrifices he and his wife have made to provide the best medical help for her. With tears streaming down his cheeks, he tells them that all of the money he and his wife make go to helping his child learn to cope with her condition. All the money, that is except for the bare essentials of life, rent, electricity, basic food items, and tattoos.

Supreme Pizza Spoiler #3; A hitherto unknown tribe mate named Cydney joined the tribe this week.

Supreme Pizza Spoiler #4; The Island Monkeys decided that this group of losers didn’t deserve to have feces thrown at them. They are saving their feces for more a deserving group.

Supreme Pizza Spoiler #5; Michele and Nick are first timers at TC. And Nick is a last timer. He confesses that he should have been more arrogant, sooner.

Nick is weird. He recognizes that he is arrogant, but he’s proud of it. So he had no chance to win.

Supreme Pizza Spoiler #6; The look on Nick’s face as the votes were being read. (This deserves to be a special recognition ‘Supreme Blindside Spoiler’).

Supreme Pizza Spoiler #6; The girls are strong (BTW, Joe is a trans-girl). They picked off an arrogant challenge threat, and it seems as if Jason is next up. But now that he’s been warned that he is in danger, he’ll play his HI and Scot will use his size 17 feet to walk the plank. You heard it here first.

Tribe wanted to feed this sig to his pet piranha, but I saved it. My new nickname is 'Stubby".

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5939 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-16, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Raunch is as Raunch does"
They're going to have a tough time separating Tai and his chicken. Maybe that's the vid cap of him crying over losing his alliance partner.

Agman2 2629 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-16, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Raunch is as Raunch does"
HE's gonna cry FOWL if they do that!

04-09-16, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Raunch is as Raunch does"
I have a mental imagination of Tai walking the plank with the chicken tied to his ankle and leaving behind him.

04-07-16, 10:41 AM (EST)
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'll Get You My Pretties, And Your Little Tai Too!""
I'm going to get that little worm. Then I'm getting those little berries.

Camp Chicken, Worm-meister

Agman2 2629 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-16, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'll Get You My Pretties, And Your Little Tai Too!""
And the little idol toto too!

04-09-16, 03:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'll Get You My Pretties, And Your Little Tai Too!""

(Legally stolen from Suzzee)

04-11-16, 10:46 AM (EST)
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep08: "I'll Get You My Pretties, And Your Little Tai Too!""
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-16 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

(After the camp chicken naming ceremony)

When you named me Clarice, you made some comment about Fava beans. What's up with that?

Camp Chicken

suzzee 5939 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-16, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Pleased to eat you"
I'd like to see the wine menu.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •