The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep07: "Merge, Purge, Scourge""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5782 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-16, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep07: "Merge, Purge, Scourge""

Unlike that delightful musical film where you're allowed one night to kill without any consequences, Survivor kills with a thousand bad cuts and a thousand confessionals. We've merged, so it's time for everyone to pull their own ... weight... and deliver both at Challenges and around camp.

The Brains want to merge with the Beauties, but the Brawnies are stuffing the Brainiacs in lockers, according to the delightful Jason. But you can put all of that on hold for a doctor that makes camp calls. A round of antibiotics for everybody, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood EPMP.

Mark "Watch your white blood cell count" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Brains suzzee 03-31-16 1
   RE: The Brains kingfish 03-31-16 2
       RE: The Brains suzzee 04-01-16 3
 EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatures kingfish 04-01-16 4
   RE: EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatur... Aruba 04-02-16 5
       RE: EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatur... kingfish 04-02-16 6
   RE: EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatur... suzzee 04-04-16 8
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep07: "Me... kingfish 04-03-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5935 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-16, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Brains"
So every brain has the rot except Debbie? That could make her a carrier. Or is she immune because she talks the bacteria to death before they can get close.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18910 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-16, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Brains"
Professional courtesy.

04-01-16, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Brains"
HA!

04-01-16, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatures "
Hello. Here we are again with this week’s spoilers. In case you haven’t guessed, it is I, ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan (mama calls me Bill. You can too, if you want to be my mama. Yeah I know, I have issues)

As usual we are scooping all other spoiler sites because they don’t have the dedication we have, nor do they have the Super Spy sleuths from the Super Spy Sleuthing Academy of Slithering Arts and Extra Sensory Perspiration, a graduate school for former students of the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Selling Rubber Crutches to one Legged Cripples and Mushing Spiders with Baseball Bats.

They are taking a little sick leave this week, apparently they want no part of the creeping crud that has invaded the Survivor camps, and it seems that our Blue Cross Plan doesn’t cover the South Sumatra Slime Disease. They have dedication, but are just a bunch of little girls when it comes to owies. (Humph)

So I have to do all the work again. I have to come off my comfy recliner, put on clothes, miss my game shows, get out of the A/C, crawl down from my favorite coconut tree, and hire a bunch of monkeys and island Cannibals to gather this week’s gossip and dirty goings-on on.

First I have to bathe in disinfectant and put on my Tyvek Hazmat bunny suit with attached air filtering system. Hey, I don’t like owies either, especially the kind that can kill you.

But I got the cream of the crop, the most interestingest spoilers there ever were. Some of them I had to pay for, some I made up (using acute deductive reasoning, so I know they are really for sure the real thing. Probably).

Anyway, here they are:

Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #1: The excuse given by the producers was that the bug bites that morphed into puss volcanoes were deadly and about to kill the survivors. So one by one the selected survivors had to be pulled from the game and have chunks the size of golf balls cut from various parts of their bodies. Really though, it’s BS. Like everything else the EPMB says. But I got the real story, and it’s really grim. The EPMB bought the Island of Dr. Moreau and is continuing to conduct Moreau’s experiments in human genetic engineering. He renamed it the Ponderosa, but don’t be fooled.

He takes flesh from his victims and grows cultures from which he makes human like monsters. But they are fat, fleshy, weak, and taste good when sliced up and grilled. No gamey taste at all. The secret is to cook them for a long time over a low heat.

Anyway, it seems the Island cannibals (they told me all of this) and the Coconut gallery took his betting action on teams in the NCAA 2016 tournament, and the EPMB was doing this to pay off heavy losses. The result is that the cannibals are fed, and the coconut gallery gets to laugh their asses off at expense of the EPMB. That's all they really live for. (BTW, the Coconuts are the originators of the term “Evil Prick Mark Burnett” - EPMB).

So some of the Survivors are sent home missing chunks of flesh. They should have read the fine print in the waivers they signed that said they were required to donate flesh for horrible evil experimentation to create human abominations for outdoor grilling. It was there, in black and white (micro font).

It is telling that Debbie doesn’t have the “infections”. (Factoid: We cracked the EPMB’s Apple IPhone and found documentation proving that Debbie is actually the product of a prior genetic experiment that went very wrong).

Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #2: Debbi goes from her original tribe to her swapped tribe to her merged tribe gaining confidence all the way. By the time she gets to the Merge, all she has to do it point a tribemate and say, “Done Deal”, or “I Dub Thee My Ally, Kiss the Ring”. To her the others are just low hanging fruit, ripe for the picking and waiting for Debbie to advise them of their fate.

That’s how Debbie rolls.

Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #3: In contrast to Debbie, after the merge Nick thinks his new tribemates are like a big salami, just waiting to be sliced up. (This one is just too easy).

Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #4: Tai’s cherished pet chicken turns on its master and tries to peck his pecker. It’s up in the air how many pointy pecks it takes a pullet to peck a puckish pecker.

Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #5: Neal’s bulge causes Cydney and Jason to gossip. Naïve little Cydney has to have certain facts about male anatomy explained to her.

Cydney; “Oh, That’s what it is, I thought he just has a roll of quarters in his pocket”.

Jason; “Silly girl, THIS could be a roll of quarters, he would only have a roll of dimes. Silly Girl!”

Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #6: Mr. Sleuth in his real life, former FBI agent Joe still has no clue that there are any HI’s in camp. This, in spite of the fact that nearly a third of his tribe mates have an HI, and that everyone else probably knows all about the HI’s. He missed bulge forensics 101 class in FBI school.

Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #7: Aubrey has an infection on her thigh. She named it Brad. It has been with her thru college, grad school, two boyfriends, and three jobs. Then she popped Brad.

Neal named his little friend Wilson. He painted a face on it and conducts lengthy discussions with Wilson about how to get over the reef that surrounds the island.

Tribe made this, but the pawn shop expert called it a fake.

Aruba 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-02-16, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatures "
"Really For Sure (Probably) a Real Spoiler #7: Aubrey has an infection on her thigh. She named it Brad. It has been with her thru college, grad school, two boyfriends, and three jobs. Then she popped Brad."...

...and then I watched the episode on Wednesday night. When the merge saved my Dumb Luck Ass from being voted out next on Chan Loh and Neal's medivac saved my same Dumb Luck Ass from being the first bootee on Dara...

I BROKE INTO MY "HAPPY DANCE!"

04-02-16, 08:43 AM (EST)
6. "RE: EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatures "
(Perfect. I didn't even realize I was setting you up).

04-04-16, 10:40 AM (EST)
8. "RE: EPMB’s Island of Creepy Creatures "
I have to come off my comfy recliner, put on clothes, miss my game shows, get out of the A/C, crawl down from my favorite coconut tree, and hire a bunch of monkeys and island Cannibals to gather this week’s gossip and dirty goings-on on.

Um, ya left your "You can kiss my Trump Rump" skivvies up in the tree. We'll have them laundered, starched and set on fire for you. No charge.

It is telling that Debbie doesn’t have the “infections”. (Factoid: We cracked the EPMB’s Apple IPhone and found documentation proving that Debbie is actually the product of a prior genetic experiment that went very wrong).

We submit she was cloned from a bit of drool found on the campaign trail. Not sure who the donor was but we are looking for a loudmouth know-it-all that has a penchant for making things up.

We may change our name to the Ball Gallery, if we were balls we'd get more mention from Jiffy. Seems he thinks of nothing but balls and production has a bet on how many times he giggles when talking about everyone and their rolling balls.

Good night Bill.

04-03-16, 10:00 AM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep07: "Merge, Purge, Scourge""
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-16 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

So sorry to hear that those puss filled infections (Scot and Jason) are still in the island.

(Ha and double Ha!)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •