The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5781 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-16, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""

We're down to a dirty dozen and two tribes, but the old alliances simmer under the surface as Julia returns to the reconfigured Gandalf tribe from her Time Out. Both challenges seem to favor taller castaways this week-- I wish we had an ex-NBA player just laying around somewhere.

And Special Agent Joe has reached his boiling point with Dr. Peter as tensions run high. But on a more terrifying note, ex-model Debbie is stalking the "angular features" of Nick's face and there's nowhere to get an island restraining order.

Mark "Crazy Good Ratings" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Model? suzzee 03-24-16 1
   RE: Model? kingfish 03-24-16 3
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Pl... kingfish 03-24-16 2
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Pl... kingfish 03-25-16 4
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Pl... suzzee 03-25-16 5
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Pl... kingfish 03-26-16 6
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Pl... suzzee 03-28-16 8
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Pl... kingfish 03-28-16 7
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Pl... kingfish 03-30-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5932 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-16, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Model?"
Just another pretty face

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18899 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-16, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Model?"
Ha!

03-24-16, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-16 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

We’re in it now. We stepped in the monkey poop big time, and it be a real mess.

Hello, I should introduce myself again, just in case you are one of the very few who haven‘t heard of me, I am the Spoiler to the Stars, the very self-important Poohbah of Information Wrangling, and the Self-Elected Representative of the All-Girl (‘cept for me, of course) island spy group dedicated to defending freedom, upholding the constitution and beating up bullies who are smaller than me, I am ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan. Call me Bill. Most do these days.

And we’re not really in monkey poop, I just wanted to weed out the Monkey-poop phobics. Real party poopers.

So now that it’s just you and I. How ya’ doin? Good? Glad to hear. Me too. Real good. The wife? Still on your back about what you said to that waitress? Don’t worry it’ll pass. In the meantime I have some good news this week, my super spy girls are back. You were asking about them last week, remember?

They decided to take a week off from the Professional Chocolate Pudding Wrestling tournament, visit their old neighborhood, and roam the halls of the Really Really Raunchy All Girls Finishing School of Farting in Class and Making Mopeds Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad.

We’ve had such a good time. They were pretty excited about getting to slither thru the jungle and making the production crew as well as the contestants spill all their beans. Their powers of persuasion have not diminished, and neither has their enthusiasm for their work.

Unfortunately they did sign contracts with various sponsors, and very lucrative contracts they are. As their agent I get the usual 25% (I am also an agent with perqs, God love them), so we all reluctantly agreed that they should return to the choc pits for now.

When they left we had a party which turned into a cryfest. Even I, and I’ll admit it, I cried. A lot. We had a really really raunchy cry. Then, just like that, poof, they we gone again.

But I still have a job to do, and that is to present you with this week’s spoilers, and to make sure that the quality that you’ve come to expect is there in each and every spoiler.

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #1: Debbie declares that she is on offense now that they did the tribe swap thing. Since her game has been pedal to the metal offense from day one, one wonders what this will mean. Does this mean she will run even faster? Or that she will talk even faster? Or that her tall tales will grow even taller? Is she in danger of burning up in the atmosphere? It’ll be interesting to see.

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #2: With the Beauties’ number in decline, Tai is nervous. “I so worry now. Maybe I go next. But my new friend Scot will protect me. He tall, but I can climb. No worry about that.”

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #3: On the 14th day Nick will be seen marking the 17th day on a tree branch. He considers himself to be the smartest person on the island. At least he seems to be happy in his world.

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #4: Debbie confines to Julia that she wants a girl to win this season. She obviously self identifies as a girl. Let's see, no breasts, no hips or ass, she's delusional, and she has an aggressive personality. That kinda comes across as not female.

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #5: Another ‘Duh’ revelation, Joe declares that he is done with his Peter. At 70+ it’s hardly a surprise, I would think.

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #6: Great quote, Joe in confessional, “Before you get in the position of “OMG I'm in trouble”, you got to get the trouble out”. Words to live by.

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #7: This is the episode where the Chicken loses. It doesn’t get thrown under any public transportation conveyance, but it does get thrown into the stew pot. Tai decides that his stay on the island is in danger of coming to an end, so faced with that tidbit of realism, he decides that his animism isn't all that big of a deal. He offers up the life of the chicken. A chicken shield, as it were. “I decide that chicken not have soul, but he have thighs and breasts, so I go pluck kill and pluck chicken for you”.

My question is, how has the chicken managed to last this long?

Mo’fast, Mo’loud, and Mo’bad Spoiler #8: Aubry will be sitting closer to Tai and Scot after this TC. Either that or she’ll buy some homing pigeons. It was awkward watching her trying to read his lips from the other end of the bench. "Speak up Scot, what was that plan again? A little louder, please!"

I had to hide this Sig here so Tribe couldn't repossess it.

03-25-16, 10:25 AM (EST)
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
I miss my Peter.

03-25-16, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
I miss my coconuts.

03-26-16, 10:13 AM (EST)
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
You're KooKoo for coconuts?

03-28-16, 01:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
KooKoo? Certifiably. I have the papers to document such claims.

03-28-16, 12:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
I am voting Tai Peter Kingfish The Coconuts The Beach Crabs Aubry Oops...Hey Scot, Who am I voting out again? A little louder, please.

03-30-16, 10:10 AM (EST)
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep06: "Play Or You're Home Alone""
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-16 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

So, you guys think the Ponderosa is a Vaca'? A resort? Like, no. Hell no!

So, like, this is what happens when you go to Ponderosa you guys, first they stick needles in your arm, then they strap you down and take chunks of flesh the size of chicken eggs out of your back, shoulders, and legs.

And you can't ask for anything because the nurses don't speak English. It's horrible.

Then you get plastic surgery to hide the scars, which you get anyway, and then you get to spend six weeks in a Cambodian hospital with monkey's and lizards running all around.

So gross.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •