The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-16, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Please tell me that on chosen outfit ALONE, Debbie is worthy of devotion.

Rowr!

But then add to that, these shots and well...

*Swoon*
(Caution: Do not stare below the red line. Will cause blindness and hairy palms.)
disbeetchiztotescraycray

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... kingfish 01-24-16 1
 RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... suzzee 01-25-16 2
   RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... kingfish 01-25-16 3
       RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... tribephyl 01-26-16 4
           RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... kingfish 02-02-16 5
               RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... suzzee 02-05-16 6
                   RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... tribephyl 02-06-16 7
                       i couldn't resist suzzee 02-09-16 9
           RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... michel2 02-08-16 8
 RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... tribephyl 02-09-16 10
   RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves ad... kingfish 03-25-16 13
 Yup...she's a model... tribephyl 03-25-16 11
   RE: Yup...she's a model... kingfish 03-25-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18882 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-16, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Strikes me as another Shirin Oskooi.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5930 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-16, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Because they were out of cougar suits? Will Jiffy comment on the suit place your bets folks.

01-25-16, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
She seems to be elevating from Cougar to Tiger status.

More power, I guess.

She is pretty limber

01-26-16, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
what's more is that she holds that pose for the duration. It's not a still photo. (Well, that one above is but it's taken from a moving source.) That leg is up there as if it wants itself to wrap around the back of her head and is just waiting for the right command to do so.
Also, I half expect the tiger on her suit to appear 3 dimensional at some point (perhaps to devour Neal and Peter).

02-02-16, 12:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Ballet training?

02-05-16, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Pole dancer.

02-06-16, 07:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Her maiden name? Kegel.

02-09-16, 02:30 PM (EST)
9. "i couldn't resist"

michel2 1458 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-16, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Three dimensions? Something's missing...

02-09-16, 06:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Move over Coach, make way for Captain...

JP: Captain Debbie is best likened to somebody like Coach. She will tell you that she's a chemist, a boat captain, been in the air-force, high-fashion model. I dunno if she can do all of it or not. She will say, "well you know the torque on an engine on one of those boats is actually two points off to the..." *record scratch* I don't know what you're talking about.
Debbie's biggest downside is gonna be people doing this
*tilts head questioningly* "You're weird. Get out." Debbie's gonna have a hard time winning this game.

Regardless of wining-potential, I'm still excited about the craycray a'comin' on the horizon.
Wonder how she is against tribes of mini-cannibals? Or dragons?

03-25-16, 08:36 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S32 | Debbie Wanner deserves adoration"
Watch it. You don't want to get the mini-cannibals stirred up. Regular cannibals are bad enough, but those minis will cook you in stages, starting at the ankles.

03-25-16, 01:09 AM (EST)
11. "Yup...she's a model..."
first, this SFW site

and then this NSFW image.... just for kingfish (hahaha)

03-25-16, 08:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Yup...she's a model..."

She must be modeling for VW. Or Audi. She certainly isn't making that Mercedes look good. (Maybe there's a fetish involved?)

Nice abs. I think those upper abs are actually her breasts.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •