The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Holding The Line""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5739 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-15, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Holding The Line""

The camp is a little quieter in the wake of Shirin "Monkey Love" Oskooi's departure, but Rodney fills the void by pouting like an infant. Will the Survivors be able to construct a replica of a Chuck E. Cheese ball pit, or will Rodney's birthday party fall flat? Should they sign him up for Jury Duty or leave him at the local orphanage?

For the Immunity Challenge, Rodney's tribe mates tell him to wrap the rope around his neck to utilize his amazing lats, but unfortunately he takes a more conventional grip.

Mark "Yo, bro. Rodney's PO'd about KP" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Hol... suzzee 05-07-15 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Hol... Agman2 05-07-15 3
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Hol... Agman2 05-07-15 2
 The 0.000000% solution”, or “The bi... kingfish 05-07-15 4
   RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... Aruba 05-07-15 5
       RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... kingfish 05-08-15 6
           RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... Aruba 05-09-15 7
               RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... kingfish 05-11-15 9
                   RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... Aruba 05-12-15 10
   RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... kingfish 05-11-15 8
       RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... Aruba 05-12-15 11
           RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “Th... suzzee 05-12-15 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5774 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-15, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Holding The Line""

Can anyone say spoiled rotten?

Bring on the carnage.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 1167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-15, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Holding The Line""
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-15 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

R-O-D-N-E-Y

Agman2 1167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-15, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep12: "Holding The Line""
Rodney has proven himself to be quite the cry baby. My 6-year-old handles disapointment better than he does!!!!!

kingfish 18276 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-15, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
This episode could also be just called “Rod the Tool, man”. Again.

Well, isn’t this special! We meet again, you and I, to discuss this week’s spoilers, with Rod as the main source of entertainment and Dan as number 2. Or number 6, if you want to talk in pecking order terms.

Anyway, it really is special for me, Coconut Bob, and my Coconettes to be here with the latest and the greatest. The Coconettes are, as you’ve undoubtedly guessed, my merry band of misfits from the Really Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Segway Seductions, Morality Reductions, and Run-Amoktions.

And once again we’re talking to you from the 60th floor of the replica of Rockyourfeller Plaza in the replica of ManHighHattan that I had built on my secret island with the Black Card that I “borrowed” from the EPMB while I was schtooping Roma. I’m still getting postcards from that dame, not that I blame her, that week was really pretty fantastic. I learned what Schtooping really is among the 1%ers. There are a lot of things that they don’t tell you.

But since then I’ve been living the life of a 1%er, again thanks to that little old Black Card that hasn’t been cancelled yet. Apparently the EPMB is so rich that he hasn’t noticed the incidental billions of dollars I’ve charged yet. And the life is nice, I can tell you. After I had the minor building flaws that caused the swimming pool to sink from the 60th floor to the 40th floor, and raised the pool to its former altitude, I’ve been living large. I can spit my Martini olive pits over the edge and watch them until they disappear. And until ambulances show up below. I’ve also learned that olive pits can be lethal after they reach terminal velocity.

But they can’t touch me, I’m a 1%er, and life is sweet.

Don’t worry though, me and my girls will continue to supply the world famous spoilers that are the envy of the spoiler world. Suck that, Sucks! Cool your heels, Survivor Fever! This is the original font of the supremely most accuratest spoilers ever, and don’t you forget it!

Without further ado;

Most Accuratest spoiler #1 Dan admits that he understands why Will voted for him. And why Tyler voted for him. And he forgives them both. Because he’s already written down their names for upcoming TCs.

Most Accuratest spoiler #2 From the well worn repeat spoiler column comes this; once again Rod’s carefully laid plans fail. First, his 0.000000% guaranteed plan to go to reward fails, then his plan (he doesn’t give odds this time) to evict Mike also fails. One could also add that his acting job was another abysmal failure, but that would be piling on. Oh what the hell, lets pile on, he’d do it to us if he could.

Most Accuratest spoiler #3 During the RC, Rod leaves his balls behind. Oh well, they were probably fugazi anyway.

Most Accuratest spoiler #4 The Dan shuffle is catching. When Jeff the instigator asks if anyone (of Mike, Sierra, and Moma C) wants to give up their reward for Rod as a birthday present, the old toe shuffle in the sand with down cast eyes and mumbling which sounded vaguely like “yeah, well, I don’t know, Jeff”, and "Who is this Rod you speak of? I don't think I know anyone named Rod", and “My cat is named Fuzzy, Jeff”, and "You better back off, Bro, Back the Eff off!” (that was Mike), began.

Finally Rod says,

“IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, DAMMIT”.

“But, I don’t want to pressure anyone”.

"I mean, if they want to GO BACK ON THEIR WORDS, THE PROMISES THAT THEY GAVE ME BEFORE GOD AND MY MOTHER, its ok. IT'S JUST MY BIRTHDAY, YOU SCUMBAGS."

“But Jeff, no pressure, not pressuring anybody to do anything”.

I MEAN, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THEY DON'T BELIVE IN GOD OR BIRTHDAYS OR HAVE AN OUNCE OF PITY IN ANY OF THEIR SOULS FOR A POOR BIRTHDAY BOY WHO HAD TO WASH DISHES ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!”

“No pressure from me, Jeff. You know me, I wouldn’t do that. You know me!”.

And Jeff says, “Well, looks like he generously let you guys off the hook again.” (As usual, Jeff is at least one 16oz. Havana Club Island cocktail over the line, I believe.)

Apparently Rod blames everyone else for his not winning any rewards. Or any individual Immunities for that matter.

Rod is just a big old crybaby tool.

Most Accuratest spoiler #5 Surprisingly, it appears that Nicaraguan orphans eat pretty well. But those magic markers are going to start those kids on a sniffer habit that will not end well. Also, it seems that the EPMB snuck a few soccer ringers into the show. Hey, I don’t blame him for that, there are a lot of soccer fans in the world, and he needs a bigger international audience to support my Black Card habit.

Most Accuratest spoiler #6 Hats off to the production crew for the short scene of the hornet’s nest scene as the rewardees were returning to camp to face the petulant wrath of Rod. Very apropos. I kinda liked the climbing frog short too. Not as well placed, but still pretty slimy-cool.

Most Accuratest spoiler #7 Joe wins the Ponderosa dead pool bet. Shirin pays off after TC. No word on the amount of the bet, maybe a coochie poke?

Aruba 2168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-07-15, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

SPOILER #8 – I don’t know what’s more disturbing – watching Shirin do dishes and having to look at those nasty exposed cottage cheese thighs or listening to Rodney do dishes whining about what a horrible birthday he’s having?
I’ll have to go with Rodney as more disturbing because you could always turn away from Shirin...as a matter of fact that’s exactly what Tyler and Joaquin did.

SPOILER #9 – Production has been working feverishly trying to show the viewing audience some significance for Sierra’s survival one month into the game. Last week’s episode they used barrels in the RC hoping to showcase her hidden talent for barrel-rolling. It had early promise but fell short in the end.

This past episode at the RC they setup a maypole perhaps in hopes of enticing her to perform a pole dance. It’s pretty hard for any half-decent looking girl to foul that up...and I guess you can say Sierra is better than half-decent looking. After all she is a professional model you know. But unfortunately for Production (and the male viewing audience) she didn’t bite.

Next episode the producers plan to pull all the stops and incorporate horseback riding for the reward.

SPOILER #10 – I agree with your Spoiler #6...kudos to the production crew for the hornet’s nest scene, but whatever crew member is responsible for the jury members wardrobe should be canned.

During the season Hali’s bikini briefs had less material than the handkerchief in my pocket, and Jenn wore an oversized tank that could probably fit Hulk Hogan for the sole purpose of showing as much cleavage as editing would allow.

Now they waltz into TC all pedestrian and reserved? WTF??? I dunno, if you ask me you keep riding the horse you came in on. But that’s just my opinion.

05-08-15, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-15 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

Spoiler #9: Just to be fair - not that I'm ever inclined to be fair - but she did have that instructional horse moment at reward, where they highlighted that cringe worthy awkward moment with the little girl. I'm willing to bet a coconut or two that that little girl had no idea what a barrel racer was.

And Sierra claiming that that's what she did for a living? Does anyone actually do barrel racing for a living? I spent a lot of time in Texas and Oklahoma, and I've enjoyed rodeos, but unless it's different in the other cowboy states, that's really more of an expensive hobby than a career.

I'm thinking that she might have been no less awkward if she had attempted the pole dance.

05-09-15, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
Her conversation with that little girl is what gave me the idea for my "spoiler" that Production might want to incorporate horseback riding for the next reward challenge to give Sierra some significance in the show.

To be honest with you I didn't know what a barrel racer was myself. I kinda thought it was exactly what Sierra was trying to do a couple episodes ago with that barrel at the RC. But silly me...I should have known it would have to do with "riding."

At any rate I agree with you it might be rather difficult to earn a decent living as a "barrel racer." Although it probably pays more than Vince's "Coconut Vendor" occupation.

05-11-15, 09:41 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
Like in a most sports, sponsorship is the key to making a living in Rodeo Competitions. Which translates to getting TV time.

Bull riders can attract sponsorship, but the lesser rodeo sports don't really do that well. Even with bull riding, the better paying of that sport is offset by the fact that most have a short career. It's really dangerous.

Barrel racers have to have intelligent and specially bred and trained horses (read: expensive), so a lucrative career it's not. As I understand it, most Barrel Racers would consider a season a huge success if they manage to cover the expense of maintaining equipment, horse care and feeding, entry fees, and travel expenses.

So, for Sierra to say that it's her career, she means that maybe she'd love to break even, but that really, she's in it for the love of the sport. It also means that she is probably from a family of means.

It is a competition that requires athletic skill, courage, and dam good horses, and it's a shame that it's not more popular or more lucrative. It's tough to spend years busting your butt in a sport that nobody has even heard of and that you have virtually no chance of making a living at.

Curling, anyone?

05-12-15, 06:34 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
Yes, she could be from a "family of means" and be sponging off Daddy. But I think she might be augmenting her income nicely by Modeling. As a matter of fact, that would be my guess as her REAL occupation.

Listing "Barrel Racer" on her profile was probably because it fit in better with the "Blue Collar" theme. Casting a "hottie" for that tribe would be tough if the search was among bricklayers and pipefitters.

05-11-15, 09:13 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
Most Accuratest Spoiler #9 Sierra's shorts will become an iconic Survivor symbol, much like Poopert's Grateful Dead tie died tee shirts. Which he seems to think he invented (poor Poopert).

05-12-15, 06:38 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
If you want to keep looking at those shorts you better hope she makes the Finals because if she is delegated to the Jury she'll probably be downgraded to calf-length shorts and a hoodie. *snort*

suzzee 5774 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The 0.000000% solution”, or “The biggest zero fails again. Twice."
Apparently no coconuts are allowed to show at Ponderosa.

Bring on the carnage.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •