The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-30-15, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
This is the second schoolyard pick we didn’t get to see. I always enjoyed watching that aspect of the game. They probably don’t want to administer any more embarrassment to sorry ass Will...even though the pathetic piece of trash has done a pretty good job of that himself.

1) MIKE – The hardest playing, hardest working, and most proactive player of the season is owning the game. His latest IC win just adds to his scorecard. Revealing his HII created votes for Dan and will force the six to turn on each other regardless if he wins the next IC. Knowing Dan has that extra vote was surprising. You know Tyler/Carolyn didn’t tell him—he must have heard it from Dan?

2) CAROLYN – Way to kick the poop out of those youngins! I’d say she still wins the necklace even if Jenn and/or Hali were in the game. For those who want to cry “foul” over 3 females vs. 5 men, in the prior IC Jeff referencing the weight of those giant forceps pretty much assured us of a male winner—so tit for tat. With her HII she’s still in good position, but I think she will need to win at least one more IC to make the Finals.

3) DAN – Oh boy, we get treated to yet another scene how Dan can be sooooo understanding and sensitive to the opposite gender. And we missed the schoolyard pick for that bunk! Although the other scene when Shirin was bellycrawling to the buffoon was amusing. As much as I can bash him for failing basic math, Mike’s statement knowing Dan has two votes makes me wonder if Dan’s playing both sides. If so, it’s a risky tactic but could give him two shots to get to the end.

4) RODNEY – If he refused the option to swap places with Dan on the reward to ensure Dan and Mike stay separated, then kudos to Rodney. If I’m overanalyzing, then my bad. FINALLY an IC he should have excelled at only to come up short again. Not to make any excuses...Dan’s annoying voice right in his ear could not have helped his cause. He goes from “working my magic at F6” with “my personality,” to next week’s preview expressing his desire to bring his “personality” to the Jury.

5) TYLER – Flash update folks...Tyler was the first male (second overall) out of the IC. So while it’s perplexing to paint him as this dangerous challenge threat, it’s even more head-scratching to think “Charlie Brown” would get the most votes at FTC? I realize the players don’t get to see what a weasel he is, but he must have some unknown social appeal to be held in that regard. With this newfound knowledge perhaps Tyler may skyrocket up Michel’s ranking?

6) SIERRA – Her game continues to go wherever the Survivor winds blow. How irrelevant has she been? Production used barrels in the challenge probably to give the “Barrel Racer” her moment in the game. Actually, if the four had successfully barrel raced their way to a RC victory it may have challenged Rodney’s Mike/Dan impressions as the funniest moment this season.

7) WILL – How many chances will they gave this sorry example of a castaway to right his ship? I don’t think Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds had more opportunities combined to own up and apologize for disrespecting their game. It may keep his sorry ass around longer because the longer you allow a piece of trash to linger the stinkier it gets...and who wouldn’t want that stench next to them in the Finals? But I doubt it happens.

BOOTED) SHIRIN – Had she been able to outlast a 52 year-old woman she would have really shook up the game. But as it turned out her last ditch effort was to pin her hopes on the ADS. As a course fan and student of the game she should also realize at this stage of the season a challenge deficient player can be equally dangerous to keep around for obvious reason. I can provide two million reasons (i.e., Sandra) why stringing along a weak player like Shirin could be risky. I’m also not getting how Shirin wouldn’t get any votes. Unless I’m missing something, I think she gets Jenn and Hali’s votes...maybe even Joe’s as well if the No Collars decide to vote as a bloc. Well it doesn’t matter much now; but hey, at least she went down swinging.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... yowza6669 05-01-15 1
   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... suzzee 05-01-15 2
   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-01-15 3
       RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... yowza6669 05-02-15 4
           RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-02-15 6
               RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-03-15 8
                   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-03-15 9
                       RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-03-15 11
                           RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-03-15 13
 RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-02-15 5
   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-03-15 7
       RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-03-15 10
           RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-03-15 12
               RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-03-15 14
                   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-05-15 24
                       RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-05-15 26
                           RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-06-15 27
 RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... kingfish 05-04-15 15
   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... yowza6669 05-04-15 16
   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-04-15 17
       RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... kingfish 05-04-15 19
           RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... michel2 05-04-15 21
   RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-04-15 18
       RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... kingfish 05-04-15 20
           RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... Aruba 05-05-15 25
       RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... kingfish 05-05-15 22
 RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apa... personofinterest 05-05-15 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

yowza6669 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-15, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yowza6669 Click to send private message to yowza6669 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Mike does not know that Dan has two votes. As trible council ended he said stated that Dan had two votes. Meaning that during Jeff's reading of the votes, Tyler (expected) Shirin (expected) both got votes but surprisingly Dan ALSO got TWO votes. Mike was pointing this out to reiterate to Dan just exactly where he stands in his current allegiance. He knows Dan is going to go back to camp and start the paranoid questioning of who voted for him. This was part of his plan and what he stated would happen before the vote began. Someone in the allegiance would be in for a big shock when they found out where they stood in the final six! He just wanted to make sure Dan had the brain power at the end of tribal to understand that he got TWO surprise votes against him
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5769 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-15, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
That makes more sense, I took it that Mike knew about the advantage too. If Dan is given enough alone time, he may wonder if that is what Mike meant or if Tyler or Caroline let it slip and Dan would wonder if they're talking to Mike. Either way it will put another twist in his banana hammock.

BTW, welcome to the boards yowza6669, enjoy your stay here. Interesting numerology there or do we have 6668 other yowza's in the house?

Ladies and Gentlemen, David Bowie <2015>

05-01-15, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Yes yowza6669...Welcome to the Boards!

After further contemplation what you posted is probably right. I guess I was so hoping Dan might add some spice to a season going downhill at ramming speed.

But didn't Mike state he was purposely voting for someone OTHER than Tyler to put the Survivor Russian Roulette into action? So even though Mike did end up voting for Tyler, Dan will have to assume one of the two votes came from Mike so in Dan's mind that would only be one "surprise" vote.

And we saw in the preview Tyler explaining to Dan why he wrote his name down. I think Tyler could make a convincing case to Dan that he fell for Mike's bluff, made an educated guess that Mike would be writing Dan's name down, and thus reacted accordingly.

05-02-15, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yowza6669 Click to send private message to yowza6669 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Thanks for the welcome, Aruba. Good point, you are right! Dammit I was loving the idea of Dan's spiral downward next week but he is so easily swayed (and his ego is so incredibly large) he will be reassured within the first 5 minutes after they return to camp from TC.

michel2 841 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-15, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
I want to welcome you also, yowza. It's nice to see that our weekly bashing of the players got you to post your thoughts. Now, it would be fun to read your list.

I don't think Dan will be so easily assuaged. Just one vote means that he is in trouble despite Tyler's Final 4 promise. Why did Tyler vote against Dan instead of Rodney or Sierra?

Also, Mike will certainly tell Dan that he voted against Tyler. Will Dan believe him this time or the others? He now has proof that he isn't in a "strong six" so Mike was right about that. It should make Dan wonder if he was right about it all.

05-03-15, 04:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
>Why did Tyler vote against Dan instead of Rodney or Sierra?

Tyler voted against Dan to flush his “extra vote” advantage out of the game. He’s not going to target Rodney or anyone else in Rodney’s post merge F4. And booting Sierra at this point would be a complete waste of a TC.

>Also, Mike will certainly tell Dan that he voted against Tyler.

Your darn tootin’ Mike will tell Dan he didn’t write his name down. The same Mike who assured Dan he would be placing his $20 on the auction table immediately after him. The same Mike who just stated at this last TC he would be giving his HII to Shirin. I’m not sure what premonition would come over Dan to all of a sudden believe what Mike is now telling him…but stranger things have happened.

>He (Dan) now has proof that he isn't in a "strong six" so Mike was right about that. It should make Dan wonder if he was right about it all.

As I’ve mentioned numerous times already, Dan and Sierra are pinheaded players to think they are anything but #5 and #6 in Rodney’s F4.

05-03-15, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-15 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

>Tyler voted against Dan to flush
>his “extra vote” advantage out
>of the game. He’s not
>going to target Rodney or
>anyone else in Rodney’s post
>merge F4. And booting Sierra
>at this point would be
>a complete waste of a
>TC.

Like you, I know why Tyler voted the way he did but I was asking why from Dan's perspective. Dan had just heard Tyler say during the reward that HIS Final 4 was with Dan, Carolyn and Will. Therefore, Dan would have expected Tyler to vote against either Rodney or Sierra, not him.

>I’m
>not sure what premonition would
>come over Dan to all
>of a sudden believe what
>Mike is now telling him…but
>stranger things have happened.

They say that seeing your own death brings new clarity to your thoughts. Dan had a Survivor near-death experience so he will want things to change. He will surely remember that he was safe when he was with Mike. Maybe he will want to return to that safety.

>As I’ve mentioned numerous times already,
>Dan and Sierra are pinheaded
>players to think they are
>anything but #5 and #6
>in Rodney’s F4.

Sierra is already starting to see the light as we saw when she talked to Rodney about eliminating Tyler. Dan's near-death may remove the scales from his eyes.

05-03-15, 05:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
You make a good point about Tyler. I had forgotten about HIS F4 announcement on the Reward. Of course knowing about Dan's advantage makes Tyler's vote for Dan understandable, but it will be hard for him to plead his case with Dan by admitting he went through his personal belongings.

I think I misunderstood you with Dan. I thought you were talking about his REAL life, not his "life" in the game of Survivor.

I guess the Sierra fans can say "better late than never"...but GEEZ it sure took her long enough!

05-03-15, 07:35 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
From her point of view, Sierra made a game changing decision when she voted with the Blues against Joaquin. Since then, everything she's seen has told her it was the right decision. She is in the Strong Six and, like she said to Shirin, she has, or rather she believes she has, an inside deal with Dan and Rodney. After Mike and Tyler leave she controls the game with the other two blues. She could even wait until F4 if she wants to make a move on Rodney. Why make waves now?

05-02-15, 07:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Indecently, this episode’s structure stripped the story to its bare essentials. We only witnessed the repercussions of the previous TC, the challenges and the discussions that led to the next vote. Do you remember when Survivor used to be about the forest fire getting closer to camp, the hunt for pig, the flood, the famine, the fight against those cursed turtles that were preventing the castaways from catching fish and the race across fields to catch grasshoppers that would serve as bait for those fish? And that was all just a very small part of what happened in just one season.

After the chat about the previous TC, we went to the reward challenge. The reward showed only talks about the next vote and, after it, we went directly to the IC. It used to be that we’d hear about the reward and see the winners make fools of themselves by telling the others how wonderful it was. Were the winners upset that the last chicken was eaten while they were gone? How should we know? Those scenes used to amuse us but those funny moments don’t matter anymore, only the game matters. These days, our scope is practically limited to the scenes that feature Jeff.

1- Mike : Jeff was wrong about the vote being like Russian roulette. That term should be used only when the players draw rocks. Here, it was much more a game of poker and Mike was bluffing them all. Despite Shirin’s final words, I know many viewers were thinking that Mike should have given his idol to Shirin. Giving his idol to Shirin would have left him without recourse at the next TC and the players would have been even angrier with him. This way, their reaction after the vote showed they think they outwitted Mike so maybe he will frighten them a little less. They have three days to decide who goes first in their six. It could get ugly...I mean uglier.

At the time, Mike couldn’t have known for sure but giving his idol to Shirin wouldn’t have eliminated Tyler. With two votes, Dan, the player Mike was trying to rally, would have been eliminated on the revote. What he should have known though was that he was giving a free pass to Sierra to vote against Shirin. She could safely vote with her alliance and still hope to see Tyler get the boot. Mike wanted to shake the alliance and his bluff worked perfectly. He knows that the vote is the only thing that reveals the truth so Dan should be much more inclined to listen. If not, maybe Tyler could rally to Mike’s side. Of all the players, he should be the least threatened by Mike’s challenge skills so maybe he will side with the player who has the other idol. It’s the only way Mike won’t vote against him at the next TC. Suddenly, Mike has options.

2- Sierra : Like Dan, Sierra thought Shirin wouldn’t get any votes but Sierra would make a better impression on the jury, especially if she had flipped the game and kept Shirin. She thinks she is in a solid position with Rodney but his refusal to boot Tyler should have alerted her. At least she is looking further than Final six and understands she needs to eliminate the well liked players. Aruba, from what I understand, barrel racing is about riding horses over a course delimited by barrels. It has nothing to do with rolling on barrels so I don't know how it favored her.

3- Rodney: Dan's reaction at the reward tells us that Rodney has a lot more respect from the other castaways then he does from the viewers. We see the poor guy crying about missing up on a reward and think he should simply work harder. The other players see him as being unlucky. That difference of opinion between viewers and players is just another example of the power of editing. It's not as bad as the difference between the audience's love for Russell and how everyone in Aiga felt about him, but it's similar.

However, Rodney is also overestimating his game by saying that he will have smooth sailing after Mike’s elimination. He should realize how easy it is to turn the others since he's the one that turned them against Mike. What’s to stop them from turning against him? His connections and his personality won’t help him when a million dollars prize is on the line.

4- Tyler: He knows that his best chance is for everyone to play with blinders and while they have been doing just that up to now, the game has been shaken not stirred. Mike bluffed and Tyler flinched. Will it be enough to destroy his careful, slow game construct? Listening to his comments during TC about the smart players only have to shut up, put blinders on, tune out the non-sense and just eliminate people reminded me of what Boston Rob did with the members of Murlonio. Staying the course works for ONE person, not six.

5- Carolyn: She certainly isn’t as delusional as Will and Dan but she knows Tyler a lot better than them. For instance, she knows that he can keep a secret since her idol hasn’t surfaced. Therefore, she should be wondering if he is keeping secrets from her. The ease with which Tyler snared Dan during the catamaran ride, the way he convinced him that they were Final 4 should also trouble her. Carolyn was just going to keep Dan happy but Tyler went much further. Hearing Shirin say that Tyler will take the million away from her should also ring some alarms but Carolyn is staying on course, even if she is certain to lose against her ally. She threw away a good opportunity simply because she can’t stand Shirin, not even if it meant a million dollars.

6- Dan : He would have loved to take Shirin to the Final Three thinking she wouldn’t beat him but that just shows his complete lack of self-awareness. Every time he said that Mike is wrong, we had someone telling us that Mike is right. Dan is likely to get a lesson in Survivor during the Final TC. One could even say that it will be a lesson in life. I’m betting he won’t be laughing then.

7- Will: He is so blind that he can’t see that he was wrong to attack Shirin. Even after Jeff told him he should apologize, Will refused. I'm guessing the apology will come at the reunion.

Booted - Shirin : It's funny how she went from weirdo to a player with a lot of fans. If Masaya had gone to a second TC and the vote would have been between Shirin and Tyler back then, I'm pretty sure that very few viewers would have wished to see her prevail. But this week? I'm guessing a lot of people were rooting for her.

05-03-15, 04:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
If the winners got upset about the chicken getting slaughtered, you can bet Mike, Sierra and Shirin would have a lot to say about that. When those three went on their Snickers/M&M reward, they came back to find out the losers also slaughtered a chicken for dinner during their absence...so turnaround is fair play.

Jeff did get overexcited because his “Russian Roulette” analogy was premature. Mike showing his HII was comparable to holding the bullet in your hand. Had he truly given the idol to Shirin, THAT would have been comparable to actually placing the bullet in the chamber. If I was the one Mike targeted at TC (in this instance Tyler) I would have forced his hand to make him walk over and hand the idol to Shirin right then and there! Of course Mike would not do that probably saying something to the effect of, “I’ll play my idol when Jeff asks me too.” At which point I would have smugly addressed my alliance stating, “Well, that’s all we needed to hear.” End of threat; end of bluff; no Survivor Russian Roulette.

I agree Mike giving the idol to Shirin does not necessarily improve his position because it’s hard to know how the revote would have gone. If Dan got voted out and Mike burns his HII, his only hope at that point would be winning the next four ICs.

If Sierra thinks she is/was in a solid position with Rodney, she’s delusional. I can understand completely why she would want to abandon Mike after trying to pull a fast one at the auction and then following it up with his rant when they returned to camp. That caused the Survivor weather vane to point toward Rodney’s F4 and vintage Sierra’s game changed where the winds blew. Did she really think she would leapfrog the others who were solid with Rodney immediately after the merge??? Dan and Sierra are total idiots to not see they are #5 and #6. If her exchange with Rodney, where he pretty much is sticking with his original F4 and to his credit did make a convincing argument to boot Shirin, is what “put her on alert” then she REALLY is oblivious.

Dan’s reaction at Reward tells us absolutely nothing about how everyone feels about Rodney. This is DAN we’re talking about. His concern for Rodney was nothing different than his apology to Sierra and the sympathy he gave Shirin. All talk; no action...just a bunch of hot air. Kudos to Jeff for calling him out. In reaction to Jeff’s suggestion, the way Dan’s eyeballs nearly bugged out of its sockets before Rodney got him off the hook had nothing to do with the “power of editing” and everything to do with Dan just being full of crap.

Carolyn and Shirin hating each other have been apparent all season, but voting Shirin out at the last TC was not emotion-driven. Carolyn had no reason to turn on Tyler just yet. With all the talk we heard that Shirin would get no votes, we didn’t hear it from Carolyn. Probably because Carolyn had the opportunity to play the game (post tribal swap) with Jenn, Hali & Shirin and would be more privy to the fact Shirin had a very good chance at getting two, maybe three votes already on the Jury. Carolyn’s vote against Shirin was more strategic for her.

You may have to temper your expectations to think Dan will regard his Survivor experience as a lesson in life prompting this 47 year-old oaf to turn over a new leaf...especially if he loses out to Mike. He’ll just chalk it up to losing to a dominant player who owned the season.

Whereas your prediction about Dan may be a reach, Will apologizing to Shirin at the Reunion is a pretty safe bet. I don’t think the piece of trash will have much choice other than some attempt to salvage whatever self-preservation he may have left.

I’m not sure Shirin will ever “go from” weirdo...that’s an accurate label that fits her like a hand to a glove. But she did go from a weirdo in Masaya where not many fans where cheering any White Collar to prevail in the game to a weirdo on Day 30 who did show enough game to partner with the player most everyone is cheering for to bring home the title.

05-03-15, 05:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-15 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

>If the winners got upset about
>the chicken getting slaughtered, you
>can bet Mike, Sierra and
>Shirin would have a lot
>to say about that. When
>those three went on their
>Snickers/M&M reward, they came back
>to find out the losers
>also slaughtered a chicken for
>dinner during their absence...so turnaround
>is fair play.

Sorry but I don't want to hear it from you, I want to hear it from them.

>Jeff did get overexcited because his
>“Russian Roulette” analogy was premature.
>Mike showing his HII was
>comparable to holding the bullet
>in your hand. Had he
>truly given the idol to
>Shirin, THAT would have been
>comparable to actually placing the
>bullet in the chamber. If
>I was the one Mike
>targeted at TC (in this
>instance Tyler) I would have
>forced his hand to make
>him walk over and hand
>the idol to Shirin right
>then and there! Of course
>Mike would not do that
>probably saying something to the
>effect of, “I’ll play my
>idol when Jeff asks me
>too.” At which point I
>would have smugly addressed my
>alliance stating, “Well, that’s all
>we needed to hear.” End
>of threat; end of bluff;
>no Survivor Russian Roulette.

It's funny but this shows you are talking from your living room and not putting yourself in Tyler's shoes. Tyler's alliance mates weren't the ones that needed to be convinced that Mike was bluffing, Tyler himself was. Tyler believed he was the target because HE flinched. The bluff worked.

>I agree Mike giving the idol
>to Shirin does not necessarily
>improve his position because it’s
>hard to know how the
>revote would have gone. If
>Dan got voted out and
>Mike burns his HII, his
>only hope at that point
>would be winning the next
>four ICs.

It's not hard to know at all. Mike and Shirin vote for Tyler, Rodney, Carolyn and Will vote for Dan. That would leave Sierra to decide whether she forces a tie or votes to eliminate Dan. A smart player would avoid drawing rocks so she would have been forced to eliminate Dan.

>If Sierra thinks she is/was in
>a solid position with Rodney,
>she’s delusional. I can understand
>completely why she would want
>to abandon Mike after trying
>to pull a fast one
>at the auction and then
>following it up with his
>rant when they returned to
>camp. That caused the Survivor
>weather vane to point toward
>Rodney’s F4 and vintage Sierra’s
>game changed where the winds
>blew. Did she really think
>she would leapfrog the others
>who were solid with Rodney
>immediately after the merge???

Do you think Sierra saw the same thing you did? I mean, it would be easy to play this game if you were allowed to see some live feeds while you were there. Without a crystal ball or a spy camera, how could Sierra possibly know that Rodney made a Final 4 deal with Carolyn, Will and Tyler? She didn't turn to Rodney after then auction: She has been playing with him and the Blues since the swap. From her POV, Mike turned, not Rodney.

>Dan’s reaction at Reward tells us
>absolutely nothing about how everyone
>feels about Rodney.

Look at the secret scenes. There are many confessionals that tell us that Rodney is liked by his tribe mates. Even Jenn had some good things to say about him after his imitations.

>Carolyn and Shirin hating each other
>have been apparent all season,
>but voting Shirin out at
>the last TC was not
>emotion-driven. Carolyn had no reason
>to turn on Tyler just
>yet. With all the talk
>we heard that Shirin would
>get no votes, we didn’t
>hear it from Carolyn. Probably
>because Carolyn had the opportunity
>to play the game (post
>tribal swap) with Jenn, Hali
>& Shirin and would be
>more privy to the fact
>Shirin had a very good
>chance at getting two, maybe
>three votes already on the
>Jury. Carolyn’s vote against Shirin
>was more strategic for her.

I think you are giving Carolyn too much credit. If she didn't want to give Shirin a chance to make it to the end, Shirin wouldn't have made it to the end. For Carolyn to win, she needs to remove Mike, Rodney and Tyler. There are ONLY four eliminations left that means that her boot schedule has become very, very tight. It would have made her end game much easier to get rid of Tyler now.

>You may have to temper your
>expectations to think Dan will
>regard his Survivor experience as
>a lesson in life prompting
>this 47 year-old oaf to
>turn over a new leaf...especially
>if he loses out to
>Mike. He’ll just chalk it
>up to losing to a
>dominant player who owned the
>season.

Right now, Dan is watching the show just like us so he is seeing himself and most likely reading some comment boards. Whether he admits it or not, there has to be some level of shame.

>I’m not sure Shirin will ever
>“go from” weirdo...that’s an accurate
>label that fits her like
>a hand to a glove.
>But she did go from
>a weirdo in Masaya where
>not many fans where cheering
>any White Collar to prevail
>in the game to a
>weirdo on Day 30 who
>did show enough game to
>partner with the player most
>everyone is cheering for to
>bring home the title.

You should get out more. Shirin's popularity among Survivor fans has sky-rocketed since she gave that confessional about being bullied by the pretty kids in school. That happened right after Max's elimination, well before she joined Mike because it was before the merge.

05-03-15, 06:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-15 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

>Sorry but I don't want to
>hear it from you, I
>want to hear it from
>them.

Quite frankly, I don't think there was anything to hear. Half the winning team (Carolyn and Will) partook in the chicken dinner during the Snickers reward so it would have been obnoxiously hypocritical for them to make any comment when they returned.

>It's funny but this shows you
>are talking from your living
>room and not putting yourself
>in Tyler's shoes. Tyler's
>alliance mates weren't the ones
>that needed to be convinced
>that Mike was bluffing, Tyler
>himself was. Tyler believed
>he was the target because
>HE flinched. The bluff worked.

As soon as Mike revealed the HII I knew in a NY second there was NOOOOOOO way he's giving it to Shirin. I would have known just the same if I was there playing the game. If you saw me in my living room watching the TC you would have heard me say, "Is someone going to make Mike give his idol to Shirin???" Whether you want to believe me or not, if I was Tyler that's EXACTLY what I would have done. So yes, shame on Tyler for flinching. And yes, in order for Dan not to receive any votes, EVERYONE in the six needed to be convinced nothing would come of Mike's bluff.

>It's not hard to know at
>all. Mike and Shirin
>vote for Tyler, Rodney, Carolyn
>and Will vote for Dan.
> That would leave Sierra
>to decide whether she forces
>a tie or votes to
>eliminate Dan. A smart
>player would avoid drawing rocks
>so she would have been
>forced to eliminate Dan.

Mike announced before the first vote he would be voting for someone OTHER than Tyler. Would Jeff had allowed Mike to announce before the revote he was now going to definitely vote Tyler? Who's the one NOW talking from their living room. LOL

>Do you think Sierra saw the
>same thing you did?
>I mean, it would be
>easy to play this game
>if you were allowed to
>see some live feeds while
>you were there. Without
>a crystal ball or a
>spy camera, how could Sierra
>possibly know that Rodney made
>a Final 4 deal with
>Carolyn, Will and Tyler?
>She didn't turn to Rodney
>after then auction: She has
>been playing with him and
>the Blues since the swap.
>From her POV, Mike turned,
>not Rodney.

Sierra didn't need a crystal ball...Mike spelled it out for her and everyone in the game. Heck, it was obvious to even Shirin. Dan and Sierra were just too blind to see it.

>Look at the secret scenes.
>There are many confessionals that
>tell us that Rodney is
>liked by his tribe mates.
> Even Jenn had some
>good things to say about
>him after his imitations.

The main (if not only) reason players are tight with Rodney is because it's a matter of convenience to ensure they are on the larger side of the numbers game. I hardly interpret that as any likeness or fondness they would have for him as a person.

Jenn was humored by Rodney's impressions as well she should, although her parting words were, "I HATE RODNEY...but I really hate Mama C the same way I hate Dan." Doesn't sound too "good" to me.

>For Carolyn
>to win, she needs to
>remove Mike, Rodney and Tyler.
> There are ONLY four
>eliminations left that means that
>her boot schedule has become
>very, very tight. It
>would have made her end
>game much easier to get
>rid of Tyler now.

TOTALLY disagree. We know Carolyn will never get Jenn and Hali's votes. If she turned on Tyler she lost his vote as well. If it caused Rodney's F4 to crumble, kiss Rodney and Will's vote good-bye too. She now had ZERO chance to win. And do you risk a disgruntled Tyler narcing out Carolyn and her HII as he brings his torch to Jeff? Now later in the game will Tyler need to be eliminated so she's not sitting next to him at FTC? Sure...but this last TC was not the time nor place to make that move. She was right in voting out Shirin.

>Right now, Dan is watching the
>show just like us so
>he is seeing himself and
>most likely reading some comment
>boards. Whether he admits
>it or not, there has
>to be some level of
>shame.

For normal individuals like you and me...yes there would be shame. For Dan?...I still doubt it.

>You should get out more.
>Shirin's popularity among Survivor fans
>has sky-rocketed since she gave
>that confessional about being bullied
>by the pretty kids in
>school. That happened right
>after Max's elimination, well before
>she joined Mike because it
>was before the merge.

There's no question on a personal level she gets loads of sympathetic followers after Will's attack on her. And yes she probably struck a nerve for anyone who in High School was on the outside looking in on the "in crowd." But as for the GAME of Survivor, most viewers wanted her in game because of her association with the real star of the season.

05-03-15, 08:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-15 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

"Quite frankly, I don't think there was anything to hear. Half the winning team (Carolyn and Will) partook in the chicken dinner during the Snickers reward so it would have been obnoxiously hypocritical for them to make any comment when they returned."

Fair enough but tell me: Do you remember another episode that showed the reward challenge immediately after the introduction? Or one were the second challenge started 15 minutes into the broadcast? It certainly wasn't that way in Survivor's glory years.

"Mike announced before the first vote he would be voting for someone OTHER than Tyler. Would Jeff had allowed Mike to announce before the revote he was now going to definitely vote Tyler? Who's the one NOW talking from their living room. LOL"

I'm glad I made you laugh. But, seriously, we know that Jeff allows the players to talk before the revote even if they never air those discussions. Mike said he'd vote for someone other than Tyler to put fear in them but, on the revote, he would have tried to rally voters against Tyler, his real target.

"Sierra didn't need a crystal ball...Mike spelled it out for her and everyone in the game. Heck, it was obvious to even Shirin. Dan and Sierra were just too blind to see it."

But the general consensus is that Mike has gone psycho crazy. Even if she is wrong, Sierra thinks she knows what is going on better than Mike. Put yourself in her place to realize that things are going very smoothly. As far as she knows, Tyler and Carolyn are the ones playing for 6th and 5th place.

I don't believe eliminating Tyler would have been bad for Carolyn's game at all. Tyler would have blamed Mike for forcing everyone's hand. Rodney would have regrouped his Final 4 by replacing Tyler with Dan and that would have opened an extremely interesting road for Carolyn. Who would be the favorite player if she was there with Dan and Will?

"For normal individuals like you and me...yes there would be shame. For Dan?...I still doubt it"

I'm glad that you consider me normal! You could be right about Dan. It should serve as a life lesson but he'll probably spin it differently.

As for Shirin, I have a blog on "Rob has a Website" and there many posters were pulling for her OVER Mike.

05-05-15, 06:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
I hear ya about the Survivor “glory days.” Long gone are the days when we saw castaways allowed to wonder off like Mike Skupin and slaughter an animal for food. Or the Hatchs, Rupperts, and/or Ozzys of the game going off with their spear gun and coming back with enough fish to feed all the hungry children in Somalia. You know…the REAL “Survivor” aspect of the experience.

For years I’ve gripped Survivor is evolving into a “Big Brother” on a tropical island or in the jungle. And what we’re seeing now is a Jerry Springer version of that evolution.

To be perfectly honest I really had no idea the players were able to deliberate and converse should there be a revote. If they are and Mike confers with Shirin then states they are both voting Tyler, then I would agree that Sierra votes Dan to prevent a tie.

Quite frankly I’m not able to put myself in Sierra’s place because I’m not a coattail rider. But perhaps we can put ourselves in Shirin and Mike’s place instead. Shirin figured in an instant after the merge about Rodney’s F4. When she ran to Mike right away to inform him, we were immediately shown a Mike confessional where he stated something to the effect, “Well, Duh, like tell me something I didn’t know!” LOL. If it was that obvious to BOTH Shirin and Mike then I’ll stand by my statement that Dan and Sierra are pinheads to be so blind not to see it also.

I’ll state my point one last time...when it’s the F8 and your ally is the player who is wearing a big target...keep ‘em in the game a little while longer! Tyler will continue to be a lightning rod, so may as well keep the bolts away from you. Now an exception to that rule would be if he realistically can run the table and win every remaining IC. But truth be told, from what we’ve seen Tyler’s no Joe or Mike...so keep the lightning rod for protection while the storm is still raging.

HMMM, well if I ever do find the extra time to “get out more” the first place I’ll be sure to run to will be “Rob has a Website.” LMAO!
Seriously, I never doubted the support Shirin would be able to garnish by painting herself as a victim of mean girls in High School and domestic violence at home. But I still firmly believe if you looked at any popularity poll for this season, Mike would be far ahead in the race. Hence her association with Mike certainly raised her stock this season.

05-05-15, 10:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
"Shirin figured in an instant after the merge about Rodney’s F4"

I'll have you notice that Shirin never named Rodney's side alliance within the group. There are ALWAYS side alliances so unless she had neamed Will, Carolyn and Tyler, we simply don't know which side alliance she had in mind. It could have included Dan and Sierra. Note that she said the same thing to Sierra when she tried to get her to vote against Tyler: "You have a side alliance..."

PPS. By being a "superfan", Shirin was very popular with the internet viewers before the season started. Mike is certainly more popular among the casual fans but Shirin was still very popular on Survivor boards.

05-06-15, 07:04 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Had Shirin run to Mike AFTER the auction and his camp blowup, then I might buy into your spin. But despite the edit card you love playing, Mike knew EXACTLY who Shirin was referencing when he gave his confessional about Rodney's F4 right after the merge.

Let's face it, meathead Rodney's doesn't exactly do a great job concealing who he's aligned with. And Shirin did mention Carolyn by name when Mike asked her who should be targeted first.

I'd venture to say Mike's popularity this season is not confined to just the "casual fans." His ranking must also be off the charts among the "superfans" as well.

kingfish 18256 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-15, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
As to the male/female numbers unfairness, that has to be something that the producers couldn't have foreseen when they devised the challenges. Challenge bias as to gender/body build is certainly evident in some of them, but they wouldn't have known that there would just be three females competing one of the ICs. So that is a silly theory.

But even so, if there had been just one female left, or maybe even two, they might have had to have had a last minute IC rework to that challenge. Two random groups competing among themselves perhaps?

Speaking of which, how did Will and Dan end up on the same team after the school yard pick for RC? Alliance loyalty carried to the extreme, perhaps?

Rodney is once again too high. He is moving forward, but not because he's successfully following a devious plan, but (IMO) because he's so inept that all of the others recognize his usefulness as an F3 opponent. If the object of the game is to make it to F3, then he should be at or near the top of the list, along with Will and Dan. But if the object is to be sole survivor, then he should be bottom three - again, with Will and Dan.

And he didn't refuse to swap with Dan, Dan refused to swap with him. His reaction was just a petulant "I didn't want to go anyway", but if Dan had offered, he (IMO) would have accepted in a second.

05-04-15, 02:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Rodney has a pretty large ego. Once he returns from TC he will begin to sulk because Mike did not focus on him when he discussed threats in the game. Instead of being relieved that he received no votes he will be pissed that Tyler is perceived as the biggest threat. This may be an issue in their alliance going forward.

05-04-15, 03:12 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
>As to the male/female numbers unfairness,
>that has to be something
>that the producers couldn't have
>foreseen when they devised the
>challenges. Challenge bias as to
>gender/body build is certainly evident
>in some of them, but
>they wouldn't have known that
>there would just be three
>females competing one of the
>ICs. So that is a
>silly theory.

The challenge in itself made compensation for gender/body by fixing the load to 25% of the individual's weight. Jane won some similar endurance challenges against men while Courtney was Terry's biggest rival in another. There was no need to have an idol for each sex so the second necklace didn't have to be introduced at all when they saw they had an unbalanced group.

As for not knowing the group would be unbalanced, any statistician would tell you that a 5-3 break for EITHER gender is certainly a strong possibility.

>But even so, if there had
>been just one female left,
>or maybe even two, they
>might have had to have
>had a last minute IC
>rework to that challenge. Two
>random groups competing among themselves
>perhaps?

Again, why introduce the second necklace? Immunity only helps the underdogs. I'm sure Rodney and his group would have been ecstatic if Probst had said: "No immunity this week, we go straight to TC." On the opposite end of the spectrum, Mike and Shirin would have been ecstatic if Jiffy had said: "No TC this week: Everyone will be immune because the first person that drops goes home."

>Speaking of which, how did Will
>and Dan end up on
>the same team after the
>school yard pick for RC?
>Alliance loyalty carried to the
>extreme, perhaps?

This I wish I knew. How about this scenario: Mike and Tyler were team captains with Mike having first pick. He picks Rodney so Tyler is left with either Dan or Will for his first pick. Suppose he picks Dan then maybe Mike picks Sierra over Will. Having to choose between Carolyn, Will and Shirin, Tyler would have picked Carolyn meaning Mike picked Shirin over Will!! Fatso was a handicap when it came to standing on a barrel.

Here's another, much less funny scenario: Shirin and Carolyn may have been the captains with Shirin first picking Mike, Carolyn picking Tyler, leaving Rodney to Shirin. If Caorlyn then picks a guy over Sierra then, once more Dan winds up with Will.

>Rodney is once again too high.
>He is moving forward, but
>not because he's successfully following
>a devious plan, but (IMO)
>because he's so inept that
>all of the others recognize
>his usefulness as an F3
>opponent. If the object of
>the game is to make
>it to F3, then he
>should be at or near
>the top of the list,
>along with Will and Dan.
>But if the object is
>to be sole survivor, then
>he should be bottom three
>- again, with Will and
>Dan.

But it was Rodney that set up the alliance so he deserves all the credit for being in such a cosy position right now. He wouldn't beat many players, maybe only two but he needs only to beat two!

>And he didn't refuse to swap
>with Dan, Dan refused to
>swap with him. His reaction
>was just a petulant "I
>didn't want to go anyway",
>but if Dan had offered,
>he (IMO) would have accepted
>in a second.

According to Jiffy who was there, Rodney took Dan off the hook.

05-04-15, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Point taken, I agree that 2 IC necklace winners is silly.

But I question that any statistician will tell you that a 5-male 3-female is an odds-on outcome. A 5-3 split either way is more predictable than any combination but 4-4, but when you eliminate the odds of the 5-female-3 male split, the predictability is much less.

For example, in craps a 3-5 number (8) to match is only the most desirable because there are more combos that add to 8 than any other combo. Just throwing a specific 5-3 combo, one way only, would not be a statistician's preference.

I see the logic in both your and Aruba's school yard pick theories. I would have guessed that Shirin would have been picked before either leaving Will and Dan as the last to go, but one of you are probably spot on.

Jeff called Dan on his statement after he shot off his mouth, and Dan began to look at the ground and was definitely dragging his feet about really giving Rod his reward. After an embarrassing (for Dan) wait, Rodney said (paraphrasing?) "I didn't want to go anyway". That might be called letting Dan off the hook in Jeff's book, but in mine it's Jeff calling Dan's bluff, and after it becomes clear that Dan wasn't going to give it up, Rod responding with his typical petulance.

Coconuts, cacanuts.

05-04-15, 09:40 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
I'm glad we agree on the two idols. As for the 5-3 split, I just meant it was a good possibility that either gender would have an easier challenge.

I wonder what would have happened if Rodney had turned to Dan and said: "How about it, buddy?" Dan would have been skating then!

05-04-15, 06:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Hey kingfish

I agree there's no way when Production lined up the challenges for the season they could have known what the gender distribution would be. What I was trying to say is I had no problem with only three females fighting for immunity because the prior IC was gender bias.

In the schoolyard pick there came a point in the end when someone had to choose between Dan, Shirin, and Will so there was no way to avoid two of the three challenge jokes being on the same team. Quite honestly I would have pick Dan out of those three (which is probably what happened.) Shirin was selected next and pathetic Will was the cheese that stood alone who had to join Tyler, Carolyn and Dan.

Funny what you said about Rodney because he was the one I had the toughest time ranking. I actually had him #5 originally (bottom three) but I could not absolve Tyler for going through Dan's personal belongings and performing horribly in the IC, thus I flip-flopped Tyler and Rodney at the last moment.

For the record, Rodney definitely gave Dan too easy of an out. But if I was Rodney or anyone in his F4, I would go through whatever extremes to keep Dan and Mike separated.

The reason Dan was #3 is because I completely misunderstood Mike's comment about "Dan has two votes" and thought MAYBE there might be some game in Dan.

05-04-15, 09:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
If you were Rodney, a lot of things would have been done differently.

The Mike comment misunderstanding was quite understandable. Everytime Dan opens his mouth he digs his hole deeper, by now he's past the point where his "Golden Ticket" can save him, I think.

05-05-15, 07:07 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
If I was Rodney I would certainly display a much different attitude and any controversial views or beliefs I have would be kept to myself (even though some may think that might "compromise" my social game.) HaHa

But to Rodney's credit I would definitely be opportunistic like he's been like reeling in Will after being hung out to dry at TC and Dan after Mike's tirade.

The minute Dan read his "Golden Ticket" my first impression was it would be more of an advantage for his alliance than for himself. Unless he could use it at F4; then that could guarantee him a spot in the Finals.

05-05-15, 11:09 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
Disclaimer: For the record, I thought the same about Tony Vlachos as I do about Rod at this point in his season. And I was dead wrong.

personofinterest 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-15, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart Ep. 11 "
I haven't posted a list in quite a while, and it is funny to look back at how I ranked people earlier and why. I am a victim of editing, and I admit it! I love Survivor and have watched every season. However, I would totally suck at playing the game.

Rodney, Carolyn, and Mike had been in the middle for me most of the season with Shirin a little ahead on my list. I liked Will and Dan the first episode or two and then that really went down hill - especially Dan. Will I stayed with until his outburst. I didn't care that he switched alliances, but I hated that outburst and lack of even "pretend" remorse.

Tyler has been close to the top of my list for most of the season. But I think it is more because of what I WANT him to do and not anything that he really has done.

1. Mike: He has grown on me. I liked the bluff at tribal since it really was a move that no one expected. And, even though it shouldn't have, it might have worked at least a little.

2. Sierra: This is mostly because of what I am hoping that she is realizing. She has tried a couple of times to look at whom she should be targeting but so far she has played it safe since she didn't have numbers. If she doesn't get it together soon, I hope she gets voted out. Actually, I think she will be voted out this week or next anyway.

3. Tyler: He is such a strange guy. I don't even know how to describe it. For some reason, everyone is working for him. He is the threat that they all want to go to the finals with??

4. Rodney: He is just a small child. As they say in the south, bless his little heart! He seems to be a moron, but it is working for him so far!

5. Carolyn: I really want to like her. But, I need to hear more from her. She has that idol that seems to only be known by Tyler. She is pretty good at some challenges and holds her own in all of them. I should like her .... but, I don't really.

6. Dan: He truly is a moron. I hate to admit it, but I sort of understood what he was trying to say to Shirin about being adopted. From someone more sophisticated and human, I think the point could have been made that there can be feelings of abandonment in learning you are adopted even when your adopted family is awesome. However, it was Dan trying to make a salient point, and it came off incredibly horrible. Still he is slightly more interesting than ...

7. Will: I thought he would be a good character at first and I was all for him as an underdog. Now, I can't decide if it would be fun for him to be blasted at final tribal or just gone. He has lost all humor. He looks so miserable anytime he is on camera. He even looked pissed while eating a burger as big as his face!

Shirin: You had votes in the jury. You were strange, and other than calling people stupid, you seemed to have a kind heart. So, to the jury with you!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •