The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep10: "A Sweaty Sotheby Auction""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5738 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-15, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep10: "A Sweaty Sotheby Auction""

Letters from home are supposed to help bond us with our favorite contestants, but in this case it's enough to know that Rodney can read.

However, the big buzz is the Survivor Auction and the twisty twist that will allow one castaway to file a regular and an absentee ballot.

Mark "Can you dig it?" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Season 30 suzzee 04-23-15 1
 This week's IC - Hey, are you pinch... kingfish 04-23-15 2
   RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... suzzee 04-23-15 3
   RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... Dakota 04-24-15 5
       RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... kingfish 04-24-15 8
   RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... Aruba 04-24-15 6
       RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... kingfish 04-24-15 7
           RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... Aruba 04-24-15 9
               RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... kingfish 04-25-15 10
                   RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... RollDdice 04-29-15 11
                       RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you p... kingfish 04-30-15 12
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep10: "A S... Dakota 04-24-15 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5762 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-15, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Season 30"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18233 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-15, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-15 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

I think that's one of Boston Rod's Southie expressions.

That and the ever popular “Real men who need to have their asses served up on a platter go toe to toe in the streets against oil field roughnecks that have 6 inches and 50 pounds on them”.

That’s what real men do, Rod. Putz.

Coconut Bob (not my real name, just between you and I and the stadium under which we first met, my real name is Seymour Butts) here with my ever enticing band of lithesome winsome slithersome babe spies from the Really Really Really Raunchy Girls finishing school of Spy Sex-craft and Maritial Aid Device Research and Development, with this week’s super accurate spoilers scooping all the other so called spoilers. Ptui on them. Double ptui! They ain’t got nothing on us. Occasionally we catch their interlopers trying to suss out our secret spying and spoiling methods. And when we do, we do show mercy. The girls kill them with kindness, and by the time they are released, they can no longer walk right, talk right, or think straight, and they just can’t get that silly grin off of their faces.

Apparently there is a long waiting list of applicants volunteering for interloping duty.

Anyway, for the time being I’m hiding in my buried tornado shelter until the latest wave of Federales prowling my private island goes away. They seem to think that it’s suspicious that a replica of the Rainbow Room in a 60 story replica of Rockefeller Center on a replica of Manhattan was built on this tiny island (I borrowed the EPMB's Black Card) amid the coconut trees and beach crabs and butt naked islanders. Can’t say I blame them, it does stand in some contrast to the mango groves and banana trees, but though they may scratch their heads, they can’t find me here. This a top secret perfectly disguised underground bunker 30 floors below the ground with voice, iris, and nipple print recognition required for entry. So suck it, Federales. Just suck it.

Anyway, I have a secret pneumatic tube system that delivers the aforementioned spoilers from my spies to my bunker, and here are the juiciest, choicest, moistest (the humidity control system is on the blink) and most accurate-est spoilers in the whole wide world.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #1: We visit Trader Jeff’s, where an auction will be held, an auction that can be stopped at any time, without warning, whenever the EPMB thinks his favorite is ahead and sends a quick text to Probst.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #2: Will quickly wins the first auction and comments that he’s probably getting grilled ass. Little did he know that that’s exactly what did get. Himself. An ass. He got his ass grilled. Which is Southie for evicted from the auction. Sort of. Close enough.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #3: Shirin is disappointed that monkey sex wasn’t on the table (literally).

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #4: Waffles and Chicken? Really? Waffles and Chicken? Where is this a dish?

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #5: Once again, Rod has a plan, which is to evict Mike. Once again, Rod’s plan fails. Mike wins IC and is actually the safest person at TC. Besides Probst. Who, if Jenn’s gaze at his posterior as she walks the plank to her sleeping quarters for the night is any indication, might be in jeopardy.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #6: Hali and Joe return from their tryst at Ponderosa with the sly smiles of a secret they are obviously sharing. Wonder what it is?

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #7: Mike, with a great plan and no follow thru, and Dan the Doofus, with a broken heart (by Mike). Waa Waa. Let’s just forget about playing Survivor, Dan, and play the play-pretend almost victim card, eh?

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #8: Tyler the thief? There outta be a law!

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #9: Lament for Jenn: “Dan is dumber than a box of rocks. Sorry to see you go”.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #10: To Dan, the extra advantage of being able to vote twice is like “Willie Wonka’s Golden Ticket”. Except that is isn’t anything like Willie Wonka’s Golden Ticket. Read a book sometime, Dan.

It’s amazing that he can read street addresses. If indeed he can.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #11: The Survivor Worlds Apart Tribal Council Acting for Sympathy Academy Award goes to Shirin.

Very well deserved, too. I got to tell you, a tear did roll down my cheek.

suzzee 5762 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-15, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
Well done CB, I've invested my winnings earned off last weeks spoiler bets on a grilled a$$ franchise. I should do well.

on #9: Now you'll be getting letters from boxes of rocks over this spoiler.

on #10: 4 out of 5 people that got golden tickets didn't end up well at all. Those aren't the best odds for Danny boy.

Happy Spoiling!

Bring on the carnage.

Dakota 5737 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-15, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
- Choicest Moistest Spoiler #4: Waffles and Chicken? Really? Waffles and Chicken? Where is this a dish?

I thought it was a southern thing that I hadn't heard about yet.

- Choicest Moistest Spoiler #6: Hali and Joe return from their tryst at Ponderosa with the sly smiles of a secret they are obviously sharing. Wonder what it is?

More interesting than those left behind. Maybe we could use our imaginations for write-a-tryst. If only Coco were here with prizes. But then we'd have to skip the monkey sex jokes.

Tribe and Coco '13

04-24-15, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I think I'm just about out of monkey sex jokes anyway.

Such a shame.

So, the waters are safe, Coco.

(No they're not!)

Aruba 2148 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-24-15, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
Choicest Moistest Spoiler #4: Waffles and Chicken? Really? Waffles and Chicken? Where is this a dish?

Dakota's right...it is a Southern dish. I'm guessing EPMB decided on this as an auction item after the merge episode when "Merica" became the new tribe name. Actually White Castle fast food restaurants are currently advertising a special on Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches--2 for $5.

So for a limited time only the $300 Shirin shelled out at Trader Jeff's auction will buy you 120 chicken & waffle sliders at White Castle.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #6: Hali and Joe return from their tryst at Ponderosa with the sly smiles of a secret they are obviously sharing. Wonder what it is?

Hali told us surfing is her "third passion in life." The secret they are sharing is Joe now knows passions #1 and #2.

Choicest Moistest Spoiler #8: Tyler the thief? There outta be a law!

Tyler is a thief, but if he broke a law (based on what we've seen this season) he'd start singing like a canary ratting out everyone under the sun and walk with a suspended sentence.

04-24-15, 09:49 AM (EST)
7. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
That may be a White Castle thing, but as an Alabama boy who has lived in the south all my life, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida, that's not a Southern dish. Not one I've ever heard of.

I might try it though.

But I should have guessed that it was a product placement ad. A few more millions in EPMB's pocket. For this season, he should be paying us.

Aruba 2148 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-24-15, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
According to the link below Chicken & Waffles claims to have southern roots beginning with the African-Americans in the 19th Century. But the article does state its origin has always been under debate...so who know?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/chicken_and_waffles_a_history_of_a_black_culinary_tradition.html

So much for the History lesson, let’s bring it to the current day...

http://www.whitecastle.com/promotions/waffles?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=I-3_Waffles_Branded&utm_term=chicken%20and%20waffles%20at%20white%20castle

04-25-15, 08:50 AM (EST)
10. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
Well, it seems that it is a Southern thing. Apologies to you and sweet Dakota, and thanks for the enlightenment.

Very deep woods, isolated, and almost totally unknown in the South, but a Southern thing nonetheless. I've never heard of it, my Momma never made it, and no one I questioned has either (a very unscientific one day poll but one composed of 100% deep South Southerners of differing ages and ethnic backgrounds), but if Wikipedia (or whatever) says it, I'll take it on faith.

And anything that includes Fried Chicken, an admittedly very Southern thing, included on the plate would have to have a Southern association. But Waffles and Fried chicken? That's a deep deep reach, and as close to fiction as you can get and still have (apparently) a basis in fact.

I wouldn't mind claiming it, it looks good - who doesn't like fried chicken, and who passes on waffles? Could use a veg on the side though. Collard Greens? Cole Slaw?

However I can't accept a fast food fad dish as any kind of traditional regional thing, even if that fast food chain is regional, and a slider is not what was was shown at Jeff's Auction. I think even Taco Bell has something wrapped in a waffle, and I doubt that anyone can claim that that's a Mexican thing.

RollDdice 5738 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-15, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "

Chicken and Waffles is a Hollywood thing. (The neighborhood, not the tv/movie industry.)

I give you Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles.

04-30-15, 10:34 AM (EST)
12. "RE: This week's IC - Hey, are you pinching my eggs? "
It's a Hollywood thing.

That explains a lot.

Dakota 5737 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-15, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep10: "A Sweaty Sotheby Auction""
Count the heartwarming moments and relive them here:

OMH moments

Tribe and Coco '13

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •