The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-15, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-15 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

UPDATE: I have called and the loyal BTSers have answered. Check out some of the contestant assignments below. As Coconut Bob might say, "The word of the day is "legs". Spread the word." Also, please spread the word about this thresd. There is a lot of wise just waiting to be cracked here.
========================================================

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and those of you who are still undecided. It is I, Mark "T-Bone" Burnett, your EPMB; the All Wise & Powerful (not to mention the All Tax Deductible) Host.

For those of you playing the home game, this is Survivor's 30th season. That means 15 years of delivering the evil and the stupid, the meek and the menacing to your TV screens week after week.

But this time, instead of offering Blood vs. Water, Salsa vs. Guacamole or Hairspray vs. Bronzer, I present unto you a Class Struggle without any class whatsoever... Worlds Apart.

Here are our Chuckleheads... uhhh... Contestants, so look them over and pick one for your very own. (You're responsible for their collars and shots.)

WHITE COLLAR - Yellow Tribe (MASAYA):

Carolyn Rivera: 52, Corporate Executive - "Corporate Executive"? That's vague enough to qualify her for Witness Protection. Tampa, Fla but IDs herself as a New Yorker twice.

Joaquin Souberbielle: 27, Marketing Director- Valley Stream, NY. Could be fun-- has "sober" right in his name.

greenmachine -Max Dawson: 37, Media Consultant, Topanga, CA.

suzzee - So Kim: 30, Retail Purchasing Agent- Long Beach, CA. (She's "So Raven"? Nah, she's So Kim)

Shirin Oskooi: 31, Yahoo Executive.

Tyler Fredrickson: 33, Ex Talent Agent Assistant (That job title really pushes the boundaries of the term "White Collar"). LA, CA.

BLUE COLLAR - Blue Tribe (ESCAMECA ):

Dan Foley: 47, US Postal Service - Gorham, Maine. (USPS? Guaranteed to be White, crumpled, lost and days late.)

Kelley Remington: 44, NY State Police Investigator- Grand Island, NY.

Lindsey Cascaddan: 24, Hairstylist- College Park, Fla. (Because it's not officially Survivor unless you have a wacky chick with two-toned hair and indiscriminate body art.)

Mike Holloway: 38, Oil Driller. (Because "Lady Driller" sounds offensive for some reason). North Richland Hills, Texas.

Rodney Lavoie, Jr.: 24, General Contractor - (I know I've had several contractors that I've wanted to put on a remote island. But the only prize would be a slow and painful death, filled with excuses about why the torture devices are running late.) Boston, MA.

Sierra Dawn Thomas: 27, Model/Professional Barrel Racer/Criminal Justice Student. (Because nothing says you're career-focused and driven than 3 occupations that you choose via dartboard.) Roy, Utah

NO COLLAR (WTF's a "collar"?: - Red Tribe (NAGAROTE):

Hali Ford: 25, Law Student. San Francisco, CA. (Biggest surprise - finding out that she's not an heir to the Henry Ford/Ford Motor Company fortune)

Jenn Brown: 22, Sailing Instructor. Long Beach, CA. (She'll literally find out that she's up a creek without a paddle board)

Joseph Anglim: 25, Jewelry Designer. (He's just here so he can go home and release his "Survivor" line of jewelry. Why should those tacky Le vian "Chocolate Diamonds" get all the love?)

Nina Poersch: 51, Hearing Advocate. Palmdale, CA. (Has Cochlear Implant and has overcome deafness) (First person to request a sig pic that has her saying "Whut?" wins the game and the rest of us might as well just go home.)

Vince Sly: 32, Coconut Vendor. Santa Monica. (Finally! An occupation that applies to the skills that you need on Survivor. Look for Vince to scoop up those Coconut Futures and dominate the game early.)

Agman2 - Will Sims: 41, "YouTube Sensation". Sherman Oaks, CA. (I don't think that word "occupation" means what you think it means)

Supporting Cast, Inanimate Objects and Assorted Snarkers:
suzzee - Coconut Gallery (AKA: Nut Gallery)
Molaholic - Occasional Poster
Agman2 - Collar Commenter
kingfish - Coconut Bob, Benevolent Benefactor of The Boobies.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... RollDdice 02-13-15 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... Agman2 02-17-15 19
   All lathered up and ready to go. kingfish 02-24-15 33
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... Molaholic 02-16-15 2
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... RollDdice 02-16-15 3
   Occasional Poster tribephyl 02-17-15 8
       RE: Occasional Poster Molaholic 02-23-15 32
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... Agman2 02-17-15 4
   Will tribephyl 02-17-15 9
       RE: Will Agman2 02-18-15 28
 Suzzee's requests suzzee 02-17-15 5
   RE: Suzzee's requests Agman2 02-17-15 6
       RE: Suzzee's requests Agman2 02-17-15 7
           Collar Commentator tribephyl 02-17-15 11
               RE: Collar Commentator Agman2 02-18-15 27
   So, Nut Gallery tribephyl 02-17-15 10
       RE: So, Nut Gallery suzzee 02-18-15 20
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... greenmachine 02-17-15 12
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... kingfish 02-18-15 22
   Max tribephyl 02-18-15 23
       RE: Max greenmachine 02-18-15 25
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... kingfish 02-17-15 13
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up ... Agman2 02-17-15 14
   Coconut Bob tribephyl 02-18-15 24
       RE: Coconut Bob kingfish 02-18-15 26
 Preseason Spoilers kingfish 02-17-15 15
   RE: Preseason Spoilers greenmachine 02-17-15 16
       RE: Preseason Spoilers kingfish 02-17-15 17
           RE: Preseason Spoilers Agman2 02-17-15 18
               RE: Preseason Spoilers kingfish 02-18-15 21
                   RE: Preseason Spoilers suzzee 02-19-15 29
                       RE: Preseason Spoilers Agman2 02-20-15 30
 BTS: S30 - Sign Up Thresd - Part DO... RollDdice 02-23-15 31
   got the memo Agman2 02-24-15 34
       RE: got the memo suzzee 02-24-15 35
           RE: got the memo Agman2 02-24-15 36
               RE: got the memo suzzee 02-25-15 37
                   RE: got the memo Agman2 02-25-15 38
 Siggie Surplus Shop tribephyl 02-26-15 39
   yoink >tee hee< suzzee 03-03-15 40
       looking for theeese... tribephyl 03-03-15 41
           RE: looking for theeese... suzzee 03-05-15 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-13-15, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
I should mention that Survivor premieres on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 8/7 Central but we BTS Faithful will be pre-gaming days in advance.

This is the hottest (non-Kanye interrupted) event in town, so don't forget to pick out a character and sign up Pronto, pups!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-15, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
got to get my survivor DAW on.

kingfish 18091 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-15, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "All lathered up and ready to go."
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-15 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

My girly spies (the very best, as well as the very raunchiest) in the business have been working themselves into a lather preparing for another really really really raunchy season of Survivor spoilage.

They have camouflaged spy shacks (lessons learned from Tony), palm tree blinds, underground spidey holes, drones, submarines, and various forms of wildlife trained to suss out the hidden secrets, desires, and the soft skull spots of this season's mediocre examples of Outwitters, Outplayers, and Outlasters.

Inevitably they will be Outwitted, Outplayed, and Outlasted by the real stars of the show, the wildlife, but that’s another story, one that that Evil Prick, MB will once again try to squelch in the belief that his handpicked (and fondled) models, token gays, and racially and age diverse picks are actually smarter that a bunch of beach crabs. However, with your faithful band of spoilers on the scene, this will prove to be impossible.

For reasons that will become apparent later (if they aren’t blindingly obvious anyway) most of my girls tend to choose banana trees to hide in for the long boring hours that their surveillance requires, although there are a few that choose to hide in the peach bushes. It’s all good. It’s all better than good for me. I am a content man. Coconut Bob, motor boating thru life, at least one step ahead of the Federales.

On with the show, this is it!

Molaholic 8948 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-15, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
Ah yes -- here we go again.

I've decided to be brutally honest this time 'round and would like to take on the persona of "Occasional Poster" with the tagline of "#I'llGetToItSometime"

Thanks

Capn’s Spring Siggiefest

02-16-15, 07:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"

Ah, a Slacker from the province of Slackerinia. I understand.

I hope you do check in and comment as some piece of flora or fauna when the spirit moves you. You know how wet-your-pants* exciting our BTS thresd can get.

But before you slam the door and take your love to town, keep this in mind: a recent Government Study has revealed that people who sign up and participate in the Be The Survivor thresds are 98% more attractive to the opposite sex, the same sex and small woodland creatures as those who do not participate. They are also more likely to win state lotteries, church raffles and wet t-shirt contests.

That should cut through your resistance like a hot knife through soup!

* Fresh pants not included.

tribephyl 11328 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-15, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Occasional Poster"

Molaholic 8948 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-15, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Occasional Poster"
Now this is kewl. I may even post just so I can use it.

Best dang siggie design in the whole dang designforce!

02-17-15, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
I'll be WIll Sims with the tagline:I'll go virol on your a$$

02-17-15, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Will"

02-18-15, 09:32 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Will"
love it!

suzzee 5684 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-15, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Suzzee's requests"
I'll be So and it only follows that the tag is "So What?", that's all I got so if there's a better tag out there go with it.

Is there and Exile or Redemption this season? I'm so woefully behind.

If no island getaways how about the ever present "Coconut Gallery" and tag them with "Just hanging around" or something.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

02-17-15, 12:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Suzzee's requests"

I'll be So and it only follows that the tag is "So What?", that's all I got so if there's a better tag out there go with it.
Is there and Exile or Redemption this season? I'm so woefully behind.

If no island getaways how about the ever present "Coconut Gallery" and tag them with "Just hanging around" or something.

So?

02-17-15, 12:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Suzzee's requests"
I'd like to Add "collar commentator" as one of my characters. I'll come back with a good tagline in a few

02-17-15, 02:08 PM (EST)
11. "Collar Commentator"

02-18-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Collar Commentator"
thanks tribe. Now I can get hot under the collar!

02-17-15, 01:32 PM (EST)
10. "So, Nut Gallery"

02-18-15, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: So, Nut Gallery"
Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I'm like, So?

Thank you Tribe, (((hugs))

Bring on the carnage.

I can't get a coffee cup with my name on it.

greenmachine 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-17-15, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"

If someone could tell me how to upload it to my profile, I'll take Dawson and have his tagline be fear the beard.

02-18-15, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-15 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

1. After you get your Sig pic for "Be the survivor", right click on it, click on "properties" and copy the http: address that pops up.

2. Find and click the "user" hot key in the heading of the RTVW page.

3. Click the "Modify your profile and set forum options" key, and paste the http: adress that you copied in step one into the signature section of your profile information page. Then hit "submit changes", and you're done. Navigate back to the RTVW page.

4. Then whenever you post, the sig pic will show up automatically in the body of your post. You can store multiple sig pics this way, normally you will delete those that you don't want to show up in your post before hitting the "Post Message".

02-18-15, 05:59 PM (EST)
23. "Max"
Using kf's advise from above, here is your siggie...

02-18-15, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Max"

Thanks to both Kingfish and Tribephyl.

02-17-15, 02:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
Hello, Coconut Bob here. With a new dance, the coconut boobie bob.

That’s my latest nom de plume. Kinda catchy, right? Unfortunately the powers that be are using my previous moniker (rhymes with Breast Road) as a search key and if I ever use it again they are liable to show up on my doorstep. With rifles and guns and hand grenades. And handcuffs. And not the good kind of handcuffs, either. The bitey kind that hurt. So I had to change it to something else, and I chose the name of the main sporting activity on nearby islands, Coconut Bobbing. It’s not as much fun as you might think, but it makes a good name.

And takes one back to the good old days, when bobbing for boobies was legal. Now that the biggest boobies are on the guys it’s not so much fun for me, but my girls do love it so.

I have to grudgingly compliment the Federales. They are pretty darn good. I was forced to find another corner of the world in which to hide when word came down that they were about to raid my previous hangout. Fortunately there are more unknown islands in the oceans of the world than you might guess, and I think I found one where I can stretch out without being noticed for one more season. And conveniently there is another island farther up the coast where my girls can get their Ya Yas out and run rampant on the native population. They are so cute the way their little bottoms jiggle and shake as they tie village elders up to poles, and the way their flowing hair is backlit but the burning huts as they high tail it to the next village. It’s a bit cumbersome taking their Vespa choppers on outrigger canoes, but they manage because, well, it’s what they love to do. God bless them.

So here we are. Welcome to another spoiled season of Survivor. We do not intend to let up one bit in our efforts to bring you the finest spoilers and do not plan to spare any effort to make this your go-to source for the latest and greatest inside scoops the world has ever seen. Their bullet riddled clothes have long since been discarded for the freedom and feel of the wind thru their milky smooth thighs (sorry, I know I get carried away), and their morals have long since been abandoned in their search for these spoilers, but their will to boink anybody or anything lives on. These are the proud, resourceful, and really really really Raunchy girls of the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Souping up Vespas and EPMB Beach House Egging.

02-17-15, 02:56 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 - Sign Up Thresd"
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you want your sig to have something to do with oobies!

02-18-15, 06:01 PM (EST)
24. "Coconut Bob"

02-18-15, 08:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Coconut Bob"
You are the tag line (as well as siggie) maestro.

Thanks.

02-17-15, 02:59 PM (EST)
15. "Preseason Spoilers"
Spoiler #1: One thing you will not see this season is 16 to 20 non-model contestants randomly selected and randomly divided into tribes left on a beach without fire or tools or change of clothing. The past is past.

Spoiler #2: There will clueless whiners and selfish rice hoarders…

Beep beep bee dee Beep Beep! Breaking news announcement!

Sorry folks but we have to break in here with a special announcement. The producer of Survivor is considering a new twist never seen before, which just might change the world forever. The theme will be “Slobs vs. Sluts”.

After 15 years on the air, Survivor is thinking about going to go to the dark side. The winner will have to “Out Slut, Out Slob, and Out Spit” all the other contestants.

Details aren’t finalized yet, but if this happens, the proposed challenges are

Slobbing.

Slutting.

Hacking coughing, and spitting.

Grossing out.

Farting, (deserves its own challenge)

As does belching

Plumber’s crack puzzle.

Beer keg pong

Name the Animal House characters.

Irrational arguing

‘Yo Mama so fat’ jokes

Now returning you to your regular programming.

02-17-15, 03:18 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Preseason Spoilers"

name the animal house characters seems entertaining. I'm an expert at irrational arguing

02-17-15, 05:12 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Preseason Spoilers"
Not as much into the plumbers crack contest, I'm guessing.

It could be kinda gruesome.

02-17-15, 05:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Preseason Spoilers"
Plumber's crack, farting? sounds like OT before the Ukraine uprising!

or...the topic of their own reality shows.

02-18-15, 04:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Preseason Spoilers"
It'll be a sure fire ratings boost.

02-19-15, 11:01 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Preseason Spoilers"
One of the crew in the Nut Gallery this season. Or is this a shot of C-nut Bob. Hang on, here we go again!

The new smiley face.

Bring on the carnage.

02-20-15, 10:42 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Preseason Spoilers"
we're already "crackin'" on parodying this game!

02-23-15, 08:06 PM (EST)
31. "BTS: S30 - Sign Up Thresd - Part DOO-AY"

As those of you with calendars and sundials realize, the Survivor Season 30 ("30 Shades of Unemployment"(TM)) premiere is in two days.

I have sent out VIP announcement Private Messages to some 30 former or likely Be The Survivor players, alerting them to our little sandbox.
However, we can still use your help. Please invite anyone and everyone you know from this RTVW community to come join us. No heavy responsibilities here; just check the thresd, make an insightful, brilliant or smart-ass remark and be on your merry way.

Like many other perversions or cults, the more the merrier. (We have a great Kool-Aid recipe that upscales beautifully).

02-24-15, 11:52 AM (EST)
34. "got the memo"
And ready to go! Not finding a lot of willing participants though.

02-24-15, 03:41 PM (EST)
35. "RE: got the memo"
I'll check the gutters and see who I can scare up.

Bring on the carnage.

02-24-15, 06:17 PM (EST)
36. "RE: got the memo"
Happy hunting Suzzee

02-25-15, 02:38 PM (EST)
37. "RE: got the memo"
I'll be vewy vewy quiet...

Bring on the carnage.

02-25-15, 05:29 PM (EST)
38. "RE: got the memo"
You're huntin' wabbits!

02-26-15, 02:39 AM (EST)
39. "Siggie Surplus Shop"

03-03-15, 04:53 PM (EST)
40. "yoink >tee hee<"
Show me the coconuts.

03-03-15, 10:39 PM (EST)
41. "looking for theeese..."

03-05-15, 10:45 AM (EST)
42. "RE: looking for theeese..."
That's quite a breeze....

Bring on the carnage.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •