The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up Thresd""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-14, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up Thresd""
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-14 AT 08:06 PM (EST)

Welcome to the Season 29: San Juan Del Sur - Blood VS. Water (AKA: Survivor: More than a Mouthful) BTS Sign Up Thresd.
I have humbly requested help from tribe for his world famous sig pics and the snarking skills of suzzee and kingfish. Please join us and have more fun than a bucket full of Kardashians.

The Cast is listed below. Please request a character (or Snuffer, or animal, or HII; hell, we’re very accepting of cosplay here) and suggest your own tagline. (I should mention that tribe reserves the right to modify taglines for brevity, good taste or legal reasons.)
You really don't want to miss out on this one.

Staff

EPMB - RollDdice, but you can call me Roll or Dice or Roll the Dice.
Jiffy-
Flora & Fauna
suzzee - Exile Island
Molaholic - Alpha Male Howler Monkey

Show Stuff
Jiffy's Snuffer -

Other Stuff I haven't even thought of
Official Spoiler Provider and Unofficial Caterer of the Hootchie Cootchie {Breast Mode Spoiler}- kingfish

Contestants / Depressants / Cast

suzzee - Kelley Wentworth - Farmer's Daughter
Dale Wentworth - Farmer
Drew Christy (brother) - Traveling Salesman in the family business
Alec Christy (brother) - Student
Jeremy Collins (husband) - Firefighter
Val Collins (wife) - Police Officer
John Rocker (boyfriend) - Former MLB player (Duh!) who lists Vodka #1 as his "If you could have 3 things on the island..." answer.
Julie McGee (girlfriend) - Model/Owner of Spray Tan Business
Josh Canfield (boyfriend) - SAWW (Singer/Actor/Writer/Whatever)
Reed Kelly (boyfriend) - Broadway Performer / Aerialist
Josh Misch (boyfriend) - Financial Assistant
Jaclyn Schultz (girlfriend) - Media Buyer
Keith Nale (father) - Fire Captain / Nepotist
Wes Nale (son) - Firefighter
jbug - Missy Payne (mom) - Competitive Cheerleading Gym Owner
Baylor Wilson (daughter) - Student
Natalie Anderson (twin) - Crossfit Coach and Physical Therapy Student
Nadiya Anderson (twin) - Crossfit Coach

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Breast Mode Spoiler kingfish 09-23-14 1
   RE: Breast Mode Spoiler suzzee 09-24-14 2
       RE: Breast Mode Spoiler RollDdice 09-24-14 6
 suzzee's requests suzzee 09-24-14 3
   RE: suzzee's requests kingfish 09-24-14 4
       RE: suzzee's requests suzzee 09-24-14 5
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up... Aruba 09-24-14 7
 Administration and Cheerleading RollDdice 09-24-14 8
   I steered here tribephyl 09-27-14 10
       RE: I steered here kingfish 09-28-14 11
           RE: I steered here tribephyl 09-28-14 12
               RE: I steered here kingfish 09-28-14 13
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up... Molaholic 09-27-14 9
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up... suzzee 09-29-14 14
 I'll be in! jbug 10-01-14 15
   RE: I'll be in! kingfish 10-02-14 20
 Siggie Pick-Up #1 tribephyl 10-01-14 16
   RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1 kingfish 10-02-14 18
   RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1 kingfish 10-02-14 22
       RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1 tribephyl 10-02-14 23
   RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1 Molaholic 10-04-14 24
 Late but still here.....John Rocker Agman2 10-02-14 17
   John Rocker tribephyl 10-02-14 19
       RE: John Rocker Agman2 10-02-14 21
   RE: Late but still here.....John Ro... Agman2 01-13-15 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17996 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-14, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Breast Mode Spoiler"
I'm in.

Actually, at the moment, I'm under. It's the annual pile on day at the Really Really Raunchy School for Really Really Raunchy women and Moped Repair, and I'm the designated pile-on-ee.

Great work if you can get it.

And as you might have guessed, once again I've had to change my name. The DEA, the IRS, the ATF, the Federales, and a lynch mob from the Moral Majority of America are somewhere out there with the single-minded objective of doing bad things to me and my girls.

My girls can handle themselves, and besides they are pretty good and making bad things happen to others. But I have to stay on the run, my tolerance is lower. I’m not a little pussy-wussy, I just don’t like pain, OK?

So I’ll be signing on as Breast Mode Spoiler.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5628 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-14, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Breast Mode Spoiler"
LMAO!!

I should be watched....closely.

09-24-14, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Breast Mode Spoiler"
Looking forward to Breast Mode Motorboating!

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

09-24-14, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "suzzee's requests"
I'm going to go with Kelly the Farmer's Daughter and all the innuendo that goes with that one.

Tag line: Traveling Salesmen Wanted.

And since Redemption has morphed back into Exile Island, I'll take that too.

Tag line: There is no Redemption Here.

Or whatever tag line is more inappropriately hilarious that someone else can think of.

Breast Mode? I'm talking to you.

09-24-14, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: suzzee's requests"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Well, I was drawing a blank until I remembered that Exile Island was home the Cannibals, Larry, Moe, and Curly. Then I began picturing the Three Stooges with ear loops, grass skirts, and bones in their noses and hair.

Then as each Survivor gets voted off or maybe just sent to the Island, an identifying item would appear around the neck or from the belt of one of them. Or maybe an addition to an ever growing string of ears hanging from something?

Then, of course, Exile Island would become "The Breakfast Club". Which suggests another group of cannibals; a tough guy cannibal, a red headed cannibal, a jock cannibal, and crazy kleptomaniac cannibal, etc.

And I see the stereotypical scene of the cannibals around a kettle with the Exilee boiling in the middle. Of course, accident prone Skupin would be a permanent resident in the pot.

09-24-14, 04:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: suzzee's requests"
I can see that Breast Mode is in high gear already. I forgot about Moe, Larry & Curly! I forgot what I had for breakfast. Anyway I am ready to bash & trash and read the next chapter in the Raunchy Girls saga. Bring it Breast Mode, I can take it.

Aruba 2064 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-24-14, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up Thresd""
I'm hoping we get more interest. I'll pick a castaway after I watch the premier tonight.

Enjoy!

09-24-14, 08:21 PM (EST)
8. "Administration and Cheerleading"
Although I will take my lumps for the late Sign Up Thresd startup, I'm disappointed with the turnout so far. I sent out around two dozen pre-announce PMs and was hoping for more folks. Maybe it's the hot weather, maybe it's a PM problem, maybe it's just reality show fatigue.

With all that aside (as they like to say on Big Bother), can you get the word out to anyone who would enjoy our little BTS Bash-a-thon? And for the love of all that is holy, can someone please steer tribe over here?!?

Thank you. That is all.

Bounce or Die by IceCat

tribephyl 11176 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-14, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I steered here"
I am now on solid and immobile ground. No longer surging across the country with a dog in my lap, a mass of maps between my feet and a deep desire for delicious food, all at a pace of somewhere between 45 and 80 miles an hour.
However, my possessions are somewhere behind me and still need a couple of days to reach me.
I'm all on board for pixel-pushing but will need some time to get things up and running again. It should be soon (as in days) but probably not in time for the next episode. I assure you I'll get straight to it when I have my own stuff.
'Til then keep dialoging!

09-28-14, 09:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I steered here"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-14 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Eastward Ho!

I will not be more explicit than that.

09-28-14, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I steered here"
That's a name I can live with. Sadly it won't stick, but I'll still wear it with pride.

You are usually much more ... um ... verbose. I sense the edit contained much more explicit-city and potential swearing. Am I wrong?

09-28-14, 09:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I steered here"
What?

(Oh ok, yes.)

I am discrete when the occasion calls for it. I thought that maybe your dog might be listening.

And I felt that by saying less, I actually impart more. Just doing my Clint Eastwood thing.

Molaholic 8938 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-14, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up Thresd""
Maybe a change of personality will help peak my interest.

Put me in as ALPHA MALE HOWLER MONKEY with the tag line "Tail envy -- deal with it."

2013 & 2014 National League West Champions

09-29-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 - Sign Up Thresd""
mmmm, I'm beginning to wonder two things, 1) will I ever get used to this new laptop. 2)The number of registered members in here. I'm guessing not anytime soon and a number between 5 and 63.5. I hope some of you find your way home.

jbug 16974 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-14, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I'll be in!"
Probably won't be as active as in the past; but I'll try.

Missy Payne (mom) - Competitive Cheerleading Gym Owner

I was never a cheerleader but I tend to choose from the "over 30" few as they may be.

alas, the bug is no longer.

10-02-14, 02:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: I'll be in!"
Did somebody smush our bug?

We cain't have that!

10-01-14, 04:39 PM (EST)
16. "Siggie Pick-Up #1"
Kelley:

Missy:

Alpha Howler:

Exile Island:

Breast-Mode Spoiler:

10-02-14, 11:05 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

Very nice. Soft. Cuddly. Bouncy.

My happy place.

10-02-14, 04:45 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1"
Those are nice Sigs, Tribe. I think LA was holding you back.

10-02-14, 04:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1"
Thanks, KF!
See what absolute tiredness, altered timeframe and panicky computer set-up can achieve?

Molaholic 8938 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-14, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Siggie Pick-Up #1"
Thanks!

I can throw some mean poo, too

Agman2 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-02-14, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Late but still here.....John Rocker"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Tagline, I picked the wrong month to give up 'roids!

*Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by the ignorant a-hole John Rocker DO NOT represent the opinions of Agman. This choice is purely for comic relief and a chance to make fun of him! He will probably not be in the game long so I will be back to choose another player!!!

Hidden immunity idol, don't go to Tribal without it.

10-02-14, 12:25 PM (EST)
19. "John Rocker"

10-02-14, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: John Rocker"
Thanks, now I can go spread sunshine and cheer around!!!!

I can't understand why people don't like me.

01-13-15, 04:43 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Late but still here.....John Rocker"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-15 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

oops

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •