The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep11/12: "Double Blood with a Double Water back ""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5715 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-14, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep11/12: "Double Blood with a Double Water back ""

Last TC had feuding and whispering with Double Idol playing
Tonight, couple Jon and Jaclyn show if their relationship's fraying

The Immunity Challenges will reveal whose balance is the best
Even if the ICs look exactly like a California DUI test

The Reward Challenge features straining rope and Skulls that are a'bashing
It's a repeat challenge from way back when, but it's never out of fashion

Banging your skull with a rock is appropriate, therapeutic and fun
After all, haven't we been doing it this season since Episode Number One?

Mark "I like to double my pleasure with Twins!" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Going to the Jon. suzzee 12-04-14 1
 Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor, an... kingfish 12-04-14 2
   RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor... suzzee 12-04-14 3
   RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor... Aruba 12-04-14 4
       RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor... kingfish 12-05-14 5
           RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor... Aruba 12-07-14 6
       RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor... Agman2 12-08-14 7
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep11/12: ... kingfish 12-08-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5602 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-14, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Going to the Jon."
Welcome back to The Jon Show! Brought to you by the folks who brought you the ever popular Balance Your Balls on the Pizza Board and that fabulous Thanksgiving toy the HIDDEN (but not so tough to find) Immunity Idol.

Our show opens with Production (applause) hiring a plane to fly over with the announcement that there was a NEW HII sort of hidden on fabulous me and to send Jon right over giving him yet another chance to root through my stones. ahem

But wait! We need some drama (for your Mama) and since the next two boots are as predictable as monkeys climbing trees, we'll stage the BIGGEST family fight since, well, since we figured one of our family pairs would serve us a Holiday Family Feud that we could hyper-hype like the notorious Hatch gropes Hawk season. (we were really tryin'!)

First Princess Jackie-omg was summarily booted out of the popular girl click's road trip to Horseback Mountain and left with the Frat Boy & Spitman alliance. THEN a crabby Jon, (who only wanted a little network snuggle time) tells Princess J to shut her rice hole. gasp Massive Mayhem ensues! ratings gold, JACpot! (applause)

Jon, totally rebuffed, immediately sets his romantic sites on Spitman sending him the secret wink-wink nudge-nudge code. (what the f-bomb was THAT all about??) Keith, as usual, is flattered and spits his way through the rest of the hour.

What will happen next? I'm sure Breast Mode will have all the best spoilers out soon. Meanwhile I'm expecting that Natalie who voted out the future Mr. Baylor will be my next Exile love connection. Stay tuned...

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17888 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-14, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor, and thy voice is the EPMB"
Life is just peachy keen on our new Island.

Hi.

Breast Mode here reporting from our undisclosed private island in an undisclosed sea and providing you with the answers to life’s eternal questions. Failing that, at least you can depend on me and my supporting cast of merry but raunchy nympho elf-ettes who will not let little things like social sexual mores or clothing or taking no for an answer get in the way of providing you with the latest and greatest spoilers for the elucidation of you, the greatest audience in the whole wide world. Blackmail? Yes, that’s a viable and useful weapon. Waterboarding (for us that’s sex on a surfboard), why heck yeah! Kidnapping and torture by excessive pleasure? We invented that!

So as you see, pretty much anything goes, as long as it’s fun for me and my girls.

But I have been asked to answer a question. Why am I called Breast Mode? What is the origin of this nickname? (Yes, it is a nickname, Interpol is hunting me under a number of other aliases, and this is one that they haven’t caught on to yet). So here it is. It came to me in a dream I had after a close escape when the Federales were closing on my hideout deep in the unexplored Mountain jungles of Outer Mongolia. Not an Inner (innie) but an Outer (outie).

The dream was of me with my face buried in a mound of adipose tissue the size of my head and sipping nectar thru a short brown straw. All I could see, all I could think of, and basically my whole world consisted of this soft, beautiful, and nutritional paradise. It apparently implanted itself on my mind (much like a momma hen on a baby chick), and I’ve been subconsciously searching for that perfect breast (yes, I realized that it was a breast) ever since. Hence, the establishment of the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing school for really really raunchy and breast-ticularly endowed nymphomaniacs, and the reason for my most recent moniker, Breast Mode. It’s been a good life.

But enough analytical and confessional dream psychology, you want the real thing? Right? The spoilers, I mean? So here are the latest:

Life’s Eternal Spoiler #1: EPMB pulled off one of his patented “Fooled you” with his apparent leak that a fight will change everything forever! Not only did the fight between Jon and Jacklyn not change a thing, neither did the other fight between Missy and Reed which only resulted in the predictable eviction of Reed, the guy that was the main target anyway. Hyperbole, thy name is EPMB, who is obviously very familiar with roadside California DUI tests. Kudos for that deception.

Life’s Eternal Spoiler #2: (This spoiler was sniffed out by Senior Raunchy Girl, Mia LuvU LongTime. What a gal.) The unlikely winner of the paddle ball contest was the palsied and scraggly old man Keith, who actually used his saliva glands (that due to his dip habit were overactive, and probably precancerous – kids, take a lesson from this) to grease the balls and make them stick to the paddle, and that gave him the advantage which won him the IC.

Mia deserves a special round of applause for this spoiler. What she had to do with Keith to get it? Well there just aren’t words enough to describe her bravery and self-sacrifice. And, good news, she finally completed her decontamination protocol.

Life’s Eternal Spoiler #3: A new entry into the Survivor Island Lexicon. Apparently “You sly dog” means “You’re next, a’hole”.

Life’s Eternal Spoiler #4: Exile Island will give up her secrets again. She will require that in order to prove worthiness, one must don a mud mask. It is an itchy requirement and will make the subject irritable and unwilling to listen to a significant other. Could lead to tears and hurt feelings, but that is the price Exile Island demands from anyone it decides to bestow its secrets upon. Be warned.

Life’s Eternal Spoiler #5: Coming up, a challenge that involves chopping with hatchets to resolve simmering conflicts, and the crushing of sculls. I personally, will be watching with rapt attention.

Life’s Eternal Spoiler #6: Nat gives herself away. Naughty Natalie! She manages to expose her secret and treacherous plan of betrayal to her target. At TC, three votes for the Keith who the agreed upon target, and four for Alec, who was not their target but who nonetheless went home. Surprising supposed alliance Jac and Jon. This after Nat claimed to Jeff they were sticking to the “plan”.

Jon, Jac, and Keith vote as planned, but Nat, Missy, and Baylor, along with Keith, surprised their alliance by voting out Alec. There is definitely trouble in alliance-ville this week, and Nat is the focus. She may get Jon later, (stay tuned for this spoiler) but her plan which involved a surprise blindside is exposed. It seems that she may not be smarter than she looks.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

suzzee 5602 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-14, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor, and thy voice is the EPMB"
Ramblings from the Isle of Exile.

Spoiler #1

Game changer my sandy shores, I've had worse fights with a flock of sea gulls. It did show one thing though. Jon is a wino, Jac is a whiner, it should be a short and brutal union. I hope he gets a pre-nup on his cojones otherwise she's going to keep them in that vice forever.

Spoiler #2

Mia deserves a long vacation and a hazardous duty bonus. ewww

Spoiler #3

I'd add "Smarter than I Look" to the lexicon, meaning watch my big move turn to doo-doo.

Spoiler #4

Jon was crying for his mommy by the time he left EI. muwhaha

Spoiler #6

Way to outie yourself Natalie. Missing the obvious target of Jaclyn is going to give you some time with me unless you plan on making a RC run.

Oh Nat? Wait until Mama finds out you you don't really consider that HII Baylor's and yours. That's not gonna go over well.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Aruba 2051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-04-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor, and thy voice is the EPMB"
Nice post Kingfish...

Just some personal elaboration on your Spoilers:

Spoiler #1 - Golly Gee; another redirection. What a surprise. Well at least the spat shed light on Jaclyn revealing that Jon is pretty much a Mama's Boy back at home. This clearly explains the bond between Jon and Missy. So essentially Missy didn't have to do a cotton-picking thing other than show up as a 40+ year-old woman to win Jon's favor.
Jac needs to take a chill pill. She's fortunate not to be the fifth member of the Jury. Jon (along with his HII and his challenge prowess) is her meal ticket to the Finals.

Spoiler #2 - Keith's still my main character this season. For a guy who probably weighs all of 120 pounds, 100 of it must be skin, bones, and saliva. Dagnabit, that man can manufacture more spit than anyone I know.

Spoiler #3 - Pretty slick of Jon not to be confrontational toward Reed and give him props with a compliment. Could go a long way if Jon makes the Finals with Reed AND his loved one on the Jury. More than can be said for others who may need his/their vote(s) as well less than a week removed from a heated confrontation.

Spoiler #4 - Not sure what that "mud mask" was all about. But any ensuing repercussions were well worth it thanks to his proactive efforts in finding another HII.

Spoiler #5 - The CBS challenge construction crew could not have been all that happy when a lion share of their work was all for naught with half of the Skulls untouched thanks to the remaining castaways handing the challenge to Missy. But why not...Missy couldn't WIN a challenge on her own even if her child support/alimony checks depending on it.

Spoiler#6 - DAMN, I was all aboard the Natalie bandwagon. She's playing harder than anyone; now if she TRULY was smarter than she looks... From what I remember Baylor/Missy were supposed to vote Alec and Jon/Jac were supposed to vote Keith. So even these ding-a-lings won't have to think too long who flipped. Well at least she can stake claim to being the last post-merge single standing.

12-05-14, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor, and thy voice is the EPMB"
Nice and well reasoned response, Aruba.

I work very hard here in my Lazy-Boy with my pitcher of margaritas to get those kick-but spoilers. If it wasn't for my palm waving helpers keeping me cool, I don't think I could handle it.

Aruba 2051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-07-14, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor, and thy voice is the EPMB"
I hear ya.

The "palm waving" on these Boards have become far and few over the past couple years. I'm not surprised given a majority of the castaways (thanks to the "stellar" Production selection) being lack-luster and/or pathetically inept.

Agman2 411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hyperbole, thy name is Survivor, and thy voice is the EPMB"

I'm a little late here but, excellent job on the spoilers guppy!

I can't understand why people don't like me.

12-08-14, 06:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep11/12: "Double Blood with a Double Water back ""
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-14 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

Fat Nat spied a rat and Jeff he quaked in fear.
It crossed her toes, it tickled her nose, but toward Jeff it did veer.
Tho she thought that she was dying
And the others drooled for rat frying
Dimples came down, and busted its crown, with his trusty Snuffle-ier.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •