The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep10: "This Is Where Trust Becomes Dust""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5714 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-14, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep10: "This Is Where Trust Becomes Dust""

As we prepare our Thanksgiving turkeys, Reed plans to stuff Alpha-male Jon into the Ponderosa without any lube. Everyone else ho-hums Jeremy's elimination except for Natalie who is down an alley without an ally.

There's a baseball away game and then the Immunity Challenge, "Reed want a cracker?". This features contestants perched on parakeet stands while Jiffy tempts them with food rewards. It would be a good time to have wings.

Meanwhile, suzzee hires another dozen Exile Islanders to whip up some more Hidden Immunity Idols. Always check for "Made in Exile" stamped on the bottom to make sure you've got a legit HII, kids.

Mark "Torture Device or Immunity Challenge?" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep10: "Th... suzzee 11-27-14 1
 Tree Mail Memo suzzee 11-27-14 2
   RE: Tree Mail Memo kingfish 11-28-14 3
       RE: Tree Mail Memo suzzee 11-28-14 4
 Why the Caged Snuffer's Teeth Sing! kingfish 11-28-14 5
   RE: Why the Caged Snuffer's Teeth S... kingfish 12-01-14 6
       BM Fan Club suzzee 12-01-14 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5587 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-14, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep10: "This Is Where Trust Becomes Dust""

Jiffy finally got his wish and Idols flooded the marketplace. They were going cheap and I got Wes. Yes he spent a vacation at the Exile Island Resort and HII Manufacturing Plant. I paid him off in cheeseburgers and turned off the security cameras. That kid is so boring even the crabs fell asleep.

I had howler monkeys hide another couple dozen of the little beauties (on Jiffy's command) and they will be distributed on Black Wednesday in a stunningly boring two hour Idol Hunting Special.

(stay tuned!)

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-27-14, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tree Mail Memo"
The Tree Mail you didn't see:

Dear Survivors:

Just a reminder, there is a HII under about an ounce of sand that your lazy arses have been squatting on for about a month. Get your lazy worthless keesters up and look for it. (Look for the neon sign with the red arrow pointing down).

Love, Production

PS: This your last reminder on this matter, immediate action is required. If you have already found the idol please play it immediately as you are required by the large print clause 4, subsection 8, paragraph 3, right above instructions on private bag searching and how to save HII clues.

kingfish 17832 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-14, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tree Mail Memo"
So, that's (spit) what that target a’painted on that there ground in hippy-dippy day-glow paint (spit) was for.

It's that higher math, man, I never was very good (spit) with them numbers and such.

Scraggily Old Ignoramus

11-28-14, 11:53 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Tree Mail Memo"
And keep that scraggily old arse off my island, I've had enough of you & your kin for one season.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-28-14, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Why the Caged Snuffer's Teeth Sing!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-14 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

What?

You’re back again?

Of course you are, you have come to where you know you will find the very best spoilers, a place which somehow manages to improve in accuracy and entertainment every week. But how do I it, you ask yourself? How can this possibly be? How can the spoilers this week possibly top those that were given (free of charge) to us last week, and all the weeks before? How can I possibly top what were considered the supreme spoilers of all time, you ask?

The answer is, of course, that we here at the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School set the spoiler high water mark. We are the gold standard of spoiler accuracy.

You see, modesty doesn’t permit me to admit that I actually am, with help of students from a certain academic institution, the provider of the most interesting and accurate spoilers in the world, and that each week I manage to exceed every goal and expectation, and that my mamma is very proud of her little Breast Mode, but it’s true. I am. And she is.

So, here we are, me, Breast Mode, and the very sexy sluts (and getting sluttier as we speak – they hold nothing back when it comes to sluttyism) of the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School Of Man Trolling and Authority Defying With Funny Bumper Stickers that Can Never be Removed, or, As Suzzee knows it (and it looks like it's just you and me and the EPMB, babe), the RRRGFSOMTADWFBSTCNBR.

We are camping out on an offshore island somewhere in the world. I can’t be specific because of some disagreements with various law enforcement agencies and bail bondsmen, but it’s nice and breezy. Lots of merry crabs happily jumping into our pots of boiling water, just pleased as punch to be eaten by us. They even bring the butter.

So we’re glad to be here. We have a homemade submarine made up of parts left over from our Vespa customizing and maintenance business that we use to infiltrate the beaches where the most recent crop of San Juan Del Sur dupes are located. When the girls take their Vespa choppers apart (usually just for fun), there is always stuff left over after reassembly, and they decided to build a little submarine from those parts. Reasoning was that since they have all joined the mile high club, they thought they should try something new. And thus the genesis of the Mile Deep Club.

Nitrogen Narcosis, here we come! We’re gonna get real bendy. I hope that’s as much fun as it sounds like it will be.

Here are the bestest spoilers in the whole wide world:

Spoiler #1 From a Mile Down: Keith (spit) don’t do them mathy-matics so good. Them higher numbers (spit) is just too high for him. He (spit) asked Jon his age (26) and gave his own age (53 – going on 90) and he still hasn’t figured out the age difference. Or even who is older. All he knows is (spit) “Roger That”. Whatever that means.

Spoiler #2 From a Mile Down: Wes goes to Exile Island and comes back with a strange look in his eyes, murmuring “Chicken wings” over and over. Apparently, the Scary Shaky Crab Dance didn’t work as well on Wes as it did on Germy, so the crafty beach crabs had to try something different. They got into his cavernous head by whispering “chicken wings” to him in his sleep over and over, then gave him a post hypnotic suggestion: “Umm boy, wouldn’t you like some spicy chicken wings, Wes? Remember how you like to eat chicken wings real fast, Wes? They were real good, weren’t they, Wes? If Jeff ever offers you chicken wings, you will forget about the million dollars and go for them wings.”

Spoiler #3 From a Mile Down: Once again, a daughter’s love for her mother is so touchingly demonstrated during the Immunity challenge:

Baylor to her mother, Missy> "Mom, shut your mouth".

Well, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Xmas to you too, Baylor. May your mom’s holiday wish for a birth reversal come true.

Spoiler #4 From a Mile Down: During the IC, Alec compares his lasting 15 minutes standing on the challenge cross to Jesus’s lasting 3 days, hands and feet nailed to a Roman Cross.

So, where did casting get this doofus, anyway? Oh, right. Florida. A hanging chad.

Spoiler #5 From a Mile Down: During IC a bee goes after Keith’s (spit) skinny legs. It wanted to give him a sting, but it’s stinger was bigger than Keith’s (spit) calves so it flew away in frustration.

Spoiler #6 From a Mile Down: It will be revealed in a future episode (and spoiled by yours truly) why the snuffer has teeth this season. (Hint: There is also a sacrificial altar and a gut barrel in the foreground. Stay tuned).

Spoiler #7 From a Mile Down: Uber Bitch Baylor and Nat team up to find the third HI while the rest of the Survivors are away from camp. They find it. Nat keeps it. Baylor is left in the cold. Baylor gets a crazy look in her eyes and begins sharpening a clam shell. Again, stay tuned for the episode entitled “Baylor’s Revenge”. (Hint: Next week will be a double elimination, one will be at TC, and one - brah-ha-ha - will not.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

12-01-14, 11:57 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Why the Caged Snuffer's Teeth Sing!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-14 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

Spoiler #8 From a Mile Down: Baylor is sporting orange toenail polish this week (green last week). So, what does it say about someone who, in preparation for participation for a survival contest, chooses to take as their personal item a multicolor toenail polish kit?

Can we say that she’s more concerned with being “ready for her {foot} close-up, Mr. DeMille” than either winning a million dollars or helping her mother to win a million?

Can we say that she’s not really all there?

Can we say that she has no clue as to what “survival” means”?

It obviously says all that, and much more.

It also says a lot about a game where you can be that ditzy and still make it to merge and jury.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

12-01-14, 04:11 PM (EST)
7. "BM Fan Club"
We think you're the Double D Best Breast Mode! >swoon<

Shady Ladies of Ill Repute

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •