The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"“Be The Survivor: S29 Ep08: “Wes’s a Good Kid. He Ain’t Been To Jail Yet”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5712 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-14, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"“Be The Survivor: S29 Ep08: “Wes’s a Good Kid. He Ain’t Been To Jail Yet”"

Julie’s on the Quit Boat
A million dollar shocker
Starvation we can understand
But she claims she misses John Rocker?
So Jeremy was the next to go until he won the Idol
Now it’s Wes, Keith and Alec, competing for “Most Vile”

Vote comes down to Baylor and Josh
She’s lazy, but he has guile
It’s Josh who walks to the Ponderosa
And Baylor can avoid chores a while

Mark "Taco Bar Reward for under $200" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jon & Exile, the new bromance suzzee 11-13-14 1
   RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance Agman2 11-13-14 2
       RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance kingfish 11-13-14 3
           RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance Agman2 11-13-14 4
               RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance kingfish 11-13-14 5
                   LOL suzzee 11-14-14 8
                   RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance Agman2 11-18-14 18
                       RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance kingfish 11-18-14 20
                           RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance Agman2 11-19-14 23
 This week, Keith tells Wes about al... kingfish 11-13-14 6
   RE: This week, Keith tells Wes abou... jbug 11-13-14 7
   RE: This week, Keith tells Wes abou... suzzee 11-14-14 9
   Spoiler #1 suzzee 11-14-14 10
   Spoiler #6 suzzee 11-14-14 11
   Spoiler #8 suzzee 11-14-14 12
       RE: Spoiler #8 suzzee 11-14-14 13
       RE: Spoiler #8 kingfish 11-14-14 14
           RE: Spoiler #8 suzzee 11-17-14 15
   RE: This week, Keith tells Wes abou... kingfish 11-17-14 16
       RE: This week, Keith tells Wes abou... suzzee 11-18-14 17
           RE: This week, Keith tells Wes abou... kingfish 11-18-14 19
               RE: This week, Keith tells Wes abou... suzzee 11-19-14 21
                   RE: This week, Keith tells Wes abou... kingfish 11-19-14 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5572 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-14, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jon & Exile, the new bromance"

Jon's been poking around my stones and after following the dotted line to my nether regions came up with the 863rd hidden idol of the season.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-14, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance"
ooooohhhh the Island said "nether regions" oooooooohhhhh

kingfish 17795 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-14, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance"
You ain't heard nothing yet.

POTTY!

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

11-13-14, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance"
Wow, I got to hear "nether regions" and "potty" in the same day!!!!...Today is a good day to be on this thread

Alarmingly masterful tribal creation

11-13-14, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance"
POOPY FACE!

11-14-14, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "LOL"
Exile eyeroll

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-18-14, 02:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance"
And the hits just keep on commin'

11-18-14, 06:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance"
And a niece's favorite - "Farty Face".

11-19-14, 07:01 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Jon & Exile, the new bromance"
My had two. Buttwipe and dingleberry

11-13-14, 03:57 PM (EST)
6. "This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-14 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Hello readers, listeners, and watchers. As you may have noticed we here at the School of feminine raunchiness, The Really Really Really Raunchy girls Finishing School for Artistic Pleasures, have expanded our product distribution efforts to include a Cable Station, Netflix, Kindle, and all other media, including Google Glass. All you have to do is “be”, and we will be in your head. Awake or asleep, alive dead, we’ve penetrated all markets. It seems that we’ve become rather good at the game of penetration.

We are also pretty good at snaking out the most accurate and up to date spoilers the world has ever seen. Or will ever see, most likely. Because these gorgeous jewels of the jungle can snake thru the jungle foliage like reptiles, swing from the trees like monkeys, and burrow into the beach sand dunes like land crabs. They can and will do whatever is needed to make these poor souls talk.

And talk they do. Endless talk talk talk. Sometimes it seems that they won’t ever quit talking. But no matter, occasionally they actually say something worth hearing, and when they do we scoop the planet and report it to you.

Why?

Because we love you. And we love the idea of loving you. We also get off on the feeling that we get from having the thought that we love to love you. Then, after we reach the inevitable climatic conclusion, we start loving you all over again. (Who said Eeww? Who was that? Please keep your squeamish remarks to yourself. Thank you!). We are hygienic and do use protection, so no worries there.

Anyway, the latest and the greatest are herewith presentedith toith youith.

Google Glass Spoiler #1: As indicated, Keith is proud of his kid Wes for not having gone to jail yet. Keith has had experience inside, however, and he knows that it is inevitable for Wes too. Kind of a family tradition, actually, so he is trying to make sure that Wes understands that he will be forgiven when he does have to do time with ruthless deranged felons who are facing decades of womanless futures, and that he should not be ashamed to be a woman for these man. It just happens, Keith tells him, and it’s up to him whether you make it hard on yourself, or learn to enjoy it.

Keith tells him that it was good enough for his old man, and it’s good enough for him.

Keith said it was pretty boring inside anyway, and that at least it gave him something to do and made time go by faster. He said he was opposed to the idea at first, but that after the first few times it wasn’t so bad, and now, the memory doesn’t even leave a bad taste in his mouth. We assume he was speaking metaphorically, but let’s not question him too closely. TMI.

Google Glass Spoiler #2: The is a sarcasm alert, actually: The games continue on the EPMB’s back porch in <finger quote>Nicaragua<end finger quote> . Look for the croquet hoops in the back ground, the old man just can’t seem to give up his game, even for a single minute. He’s a croquet maniac.

Google Glass Spoiler #3: Reward Challenge alert: Race to gather up puzzle pieces, put them on a trolley, assemble a puzzle then raise a flag to win. Blah-dy Blah-dy Blah-dy Blah! (Yawn).

Google Glass Spoiler #4: The reward actually becomes a Vomit challenge for Wes, who, for someone that thinks he can handle himself, seriously can’t.

Google Glass Spoiler #5: This is how the race to eviction will unfold this week. Germy will take the lead out of the gate. Wes will be hugging the rail vomiting up his taco reward, but by the quarter pole, Baylor will be pacing the field. However, she will begin to fade down the stretch, and Reed will be riding Josh and whipping him into a frenzy, and at the line Josh will barely nose out Baylor in a photo finish. Have we talked about Josh’s nose yet? Well, we should. He has one. There. It’s been talked about.

Google Glass Spoiler #6: A skinny, malnourished, loud mouthed Keith thinks he could whip a young vigorous Baylor seven times by midmorning? He should watch that habit of making promises that his corpse would have to keep.

Google Glass Spoiler #7: But he brings up a good point. What good is Baylor except to be a camp slave? A debate for the ages.

Oh well. A better question is “Who is the camp slave this week, Alec? Keith? Wes? Who ain't farting or spittin this week?”

Google Glass Spoiler #8: Exile Island has no water? Should not be a problem, just smelt some local copper ore, roll it out into sheets to make a pot and tube, and hammer out a water still to turn salt water into fresh (Who said watching Moonshiners was stupid?).

jbug 16963 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-14, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."

Hell yea I'm gonna defend my girl!
Back off suckers!

11-14-14, 04:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."
Nice to see the girls school has achieved a Triple Raunchy rating now. Congratulations BMS! You must be proud.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-14-14, 04:16 PM (EST)
10. "Spoiler #1"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-14 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Got to hand it to our Father of the Year, his advice should serve Wes well when he, um, serves.

PS: Wes, don't call me.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-14-14, 04:26 PM (EST)
11. "Spoiler #6"
The monkeys said Keith looks like Igor. Hope they don't send him back to me, he's Abby Normal.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-14-14, 04:30 PM (EST)
12. "Spoiler #8"
Of course I have water, sheesh I'm an ISLAND. Oh, well you mean drinking water. There's a 7-11 just past the rocks. Didn't anyone mention that?

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-14-14, 04:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Spoiler #8"

Turn right at the Starbucks.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-14-14, 07:24 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Spoiler #8"
You don't really need water anyway. You need Banana Moonshine.

11-17-14, 11:01 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Spoiler #8"
Better known as Monkey Shine.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-17-14, 12:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-14 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

Google Glass Spoiler #9: This just in from Nicaragua: A skinny old man has been beaten to death by a young girl who had apparently had enough and snapped. It seem he has spit his last spit, and farted his last fart. Evidence seems to indicate that several sweet young things actually participated in the old man stomping, and that the air in San Juan Del Sur has been noticeably much fresher since.

11-18-14, 10:38 AM (EST)
17. "RE: This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."
Girls school public service?

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-18-14, 06:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."
Yes, Public Service Department of Getting Rid of Scraggly Old Riff-Raff.

11-19-14, 10:57 AM (EST)
21. "RE: This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."
The acronym would be GROSORR. HA!

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-19-14, 01:15 PM (EST)
22. "RE: This week, Keith tells Wes about all the men he took long soapy showers with."
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-14 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

Gross and Grosser.

My girls know where their civic duties lie when it comes to getting rid of nasty old coots.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •