The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep07: "From the Law firm of "Merge, Purge & Surge ""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-14, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep07: "From the Law firm of "Merge, Purge & Surge ""

We bring them together with a Merge
And Sorority Mixer feasts
Will Josh and Reed continue to kiss?
Will JonClyn make the back with two beasts?

Everyone's scrambling for alliances
Julie hides snacks as she pleases
There's a surprise win at Immunity
And Wes plans his party at Chuckie Cheese's

Mark "Feed 'em. Starve 'em. Reward 'em. Dump 'em." Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep07: "Fr... suzzee 11-06-14 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep07: "Fr... Agman2 11-06-14 2
       ##### Bombs suzzee 11-10-14 5
           RE: ##### Bombs Agman2 11-10-14 6
 Beach crab massacre! kingfish 11-06-14 3
   RE: Beach crab massacre! kingfish 11-10-14 4
   RE: Beach crab massacre! suzzee 11-12-14 7
       RE: Beach crab massacre! Agman2 11-12-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5550 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-14, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep07: "From the Law firm of "Merge, Purge & Surge ""
Roses are red
Violets are blue
No Hero's battle or Exile for you.

I guess I'm going into retirement until next season.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 311 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-06-14, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep07: "From the Law firm of "Merge, Purge & Surge ""
Actually, I was gonna ####ing see if you rented yourself out. We want to have the ####ing rocker family ####ing reunion there!

I can't understand why people don't like me.

11-10-14, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "##### Bombs"
John, John, John-

Julie said the ONLY reason for doing Survivor was to redeem your reputation. She wanted everyone to get to know the real John Rocker. THE real JR, you know not the big dufus John Rocker, but the real one.

She gave up being a pampered, spoiled princess just so she could "Stand by her Man" and here ya go all Neanderthal on my poor little Howler monkey reservations clerk.

By the way, Julie and Jiffy looked pretty cozy, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Changing my name to Erotic Island, bow-chucka-wow-wow...

BTS Bloody Hell 2

11-10-14, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ##### Bombs"
This is the ####ing me! What you####ing see is what you ####ing get! And when I get my hands on ####ing Jiffy, I'm gonna ####ing throw him into a car on the New York Subway!

kingfish 17765 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-14, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Beach crab massacre!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-14 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Back again, bringing you the soothing cool late night sounds from your favorite FM station, it is I, your late night host, Breast mode, back again for all you cool cats and kitties, with another round of super slimy spoilers.

Our guests tonite are the always really really raunchy girls from the Really Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Late Night X-rated Entertainment, Pole Dancing, and Vespa repair. They have just completed their midterm raunchy fashion exams in which they had to design a complete wardrobe for every occasion, from beach wear to bar hopping to opera wear.

I’m pleased to say that they all passed, even though there was only one acceptable answer, full nudity all the time. All of the girls were very carefully judged from all angles on a case by case basis. Truth be told it was an easy A course that they took to bring their grades up so that they could stay on the Survivor spy team. It would have been a shame to kick any one of them off the team, they try so hard, and they look so cute squirming their way on their bellies thru the sandy jungles, willing, nay on their knees begging, to do anything to get these spoilers so that you, dear readers, can amaze your friends at the water cooler the next day.

That made me very happy, so happy I decided to give them an F in something just so that they would have to repeat this course.

I could go on and on, and I’d really like to, but I signed a contract drawn up by the distinctly low brow and shady law firm of Merge, Purge, and Surge (Surge is a sadistic Mafia hit man known as “Fat Ear Eddie”), and there is a zipped lip no squealing clause about not running at the mouth, and the director is giving me the “quit the gab and get on with it” sign. So, since I favor having knees that bend the right way, here goes:

Fat Ear Eddie’s Spoiler #1: It was a dark and rainy night at an unnamed (OK, it has a name, but who really cares?) San Juan Del Sur beach. And we find our host Jeff in deep conversation with Julie. Julie is the girlfriend of ex baseball reliever John Rocker, who lifts Volkswagen Beetles as part of his daily workout. One would think that would dissuade our favorite cooter hound from moving in on Julie. It would have me. But once Jeffery is on that scent he does not deviate.

All this goes to explain how Jeff got his face removed and both arms and both legs put in casts. Also the neck brace. It would been more merciful just to have had him killed. He just isn’t pretty anymore.

Fat Ear Eddie’s Spoiler #2: Germy still hates everybody and everything, and thinks everybody is stupid.

Fat Ear Eddie’s Spoiler #3: After the previous TC, the tribe tries to explain to Keith the surprise votes for him. They offer the following explanations:

1. We got confused and thought that we were voting for you to stay. Our Bad.

2. The Beach Crab Labor Association cast those votes for you. Not us. Nuh-uh, we’d never do that.

3. Germy hates you and told us to vote for you, we’d never have done that otherwise.

“Why does Germy hate you, Keith? Why is he plotting to murder you in your sleep? Word to the wise, you should be proactive.”

“What? You don’t know what proactive means? (sotto voce- you ignorant hillbilly you!)

“I can’t say exactly, just know that the ocean washes blood off machetes real well. And coconuts just fall out of trees on whoever is standing below them. Sometimes. ”

Fat Ear Eddie’s Spoiler #4: Future Spoiler alert: Because no one was able to explain who was “Water”, or exactly how “Water” was pertinent to these people, next season the EPMB has let it slip that they will introduce a new, more explicit twist. “Ghetto Black vs Hillbilly White”. Throwing all concepts of PC out the window, racism will be on full display and the challenges will be divided between swimming challenges and speed events. This is obviously an attempt to gain ratings and maybe get back in the EMMY competition. You just know that the EPMB is pissing in his pants at that thought.

The familiar musical themes will be replaced by Hip-Hop and Banjer musical themes, with some retro Classical Rock thrown in.

The ever resourceful EPMB has plans to introduce Asian, Hispanic, and LBGT teams in the future. He figures that from the LGBT groupings he can devise 5 or six different seasons of Survivor. Hate groups are a demographic that no one has gone after before, so we will see what the future holds. Maybe he’s a genius like he says he is.

Fat Ear Eddie’s Spoiler #5: So, not only will there be no hidden clue at the merge feast, apparently no one even thinks to look for it. Some super fans these people are.

Fat Ear Eddie’s Spoiler #6: Back to the long lists of mistakes Missy (why do you think she is called Missy?) has made:

1-3. Three divorces. These are beginning to fade in relevance compared to the ensuing Missy-takes.

4. Baylor. Still a humdinger of a Missy-take. A major Missy-take.

5. That 50’s swimsuit. Obtained from the deepest depths of a used clothing store. A minor Missytake, but still, incomprehensible.

6. Those cowboy boots. For life on a sandy beach! To be used in athletic competitions! I just hope I don’t have to learn that she has a brain tumor. Because that would be sad, and it’s not funny for people who have them, or their families. But it would explain a lot.

Fat Ear Eddie’s Spoiler #7: Speaking of the Benevolent Association of Beach Crabs, they took quite a hit this week. Buster’s oldest (and slowest) son was offered up as a belated birthday gift. On a stick.

There is sure to be some late night meat bag pinching (and scuttling away) in the future.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

kingfish 17765 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-14, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Beach crab massacre!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-14 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

Fat Ear Eddie Spoiler #8: Misdirection Spoiler alert: The announcement that this season is being held in Nicaragua is misdirection. The EPMB couldn’t be bothered to leave his hot tub, so this season of Survivor is actually taking place on his back yard patio, with a rented bouncy house and his kid’s tree house serving as the tribal camp locations.

Water challenges are being held in his wading pool, and land based challenges on his front lawn, they had to remove the croquet hoops. He was pissed that he had to give up croquet for the duration, but it was either that or leave the Hot tub after he had finally gotten the water temperature adjusted just right.

For those of you who thrive on subtle clues, look for a constant line of bikini clad ladies carrying trays of drinks and Buffalo wings to serve someone just off screen. And the occasional tennis ball that unexpectedly bounces into view. Audio clues can also be detected, like the constant cracking of a bullwhip, and cries of “Who do I have to fire to get some service around here?” He couldn't say that if he was actually in Nicaragua, talk about firing is taken more literally there.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

11-12-14, 11:46 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Beach crab massacre!"
I understand the words "super fan" have been copy written for exclusive use by EPMB to define anyone who has crammed the previous seasons on DVD (exclusively) up to and including one (1) week prior to their departure to Burnett's Fantasy Island. (BOSS! BOSS! De plane, de plane!)

This exalted title includes only those contestants, recruits, or DAWs that only see Survivor through the subliminally enhanced DVD's provided by EPMB in their "So Your Gonna Be A Reality Star" Crap Basket. To differentiate EPMB "Super Fans" from those of us who actually watched the seasons over the years you will now be known as casual viewers and therefor are not to use the term super fan. Ever.

That is all.

Island Gossip Monger

11-12-14, 12:55 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Beach crab massacre!"

I was just going to say the same thing!

verbedum

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •