The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep04: "We're A Hot Mess In A Bad Dress""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5708 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-14, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep04: "We're A Hot Mess In A Bad Dress""

John Rocker's gone and everyone's relieved.

But sometimes you can be less than a loud-mouthed, bigoted, competitive jerk and still get in trouble. HoneyBooBoo's Drew is trying to find his Perfect Sleep Number and draws the ire of Kelley. It sounds like Drew describes himself as a "lady's man", but he really says "lazy man" and backs it up by sleeping 22 hours a day.

Then there's the issue of HonneyBooBoo never going to Tribal Council and wanting to check out the gift shop.

Jiffy says that there are certain things that you should never do on Survivor, but do they listen...?

Mark "Sleeps like a baby" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Monkey Express kingfish 10-16-14 1
   Two opposable thumbs up! suzzee 10-16-14 2
       Tsunami Natalie kingfish 10-17-14 3
           RE: Tsunami Natalie suzzee 10-20-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17680 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-14, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Monkey Express"
Hello Hello Hello! Your rusty trusty reporter here, with the latest and the greatest, and most importantly, the bustiest.

Back again from the wilds of Sumatra. Or Bali. Or (what? We’re where? Oh Yeah.) We’re coming to you from the really really very very wild jungles of San Juan Del Sur (Waitress, I’ll have a Gin and Tonic, please, with Bombay and two limes? Make it a double? And make it two? Lots of ice? Thanks, nice mangos on that, like watching two …oh yeah, where were we?) where we are baking in the hot sun, no food for days, unsheltered from the torrential monsoon rains, and surrounded by wild animals (I’ll be more specific about that later, but believe the wild part) and with civilization thousands of miles away (no, I specifically ordered no avocado on those nachos, take them back and bring me what I ordered!).

Life is rugged in these parts, but we are dedicated to bringing you the most accurate spoilers that our Really Really Raunchy and Really Really well-endowed and Really Really wild (ref. earlier reference) Girl graduates from the Really Really Really Raunchy Girl’s finishing school of Moonshine, MonkeyShine, and Knob Polishing (a side business, we do contract work for the door industry. Why what were you thinking? Shame!) can deliver thru our tree top monkey express delivery system.

I just opened the latest feces ball (I did mention that it was a monkey delivery system? Don’t worry, We wash our hands.) and here, without further ado, are the spoilers you have been waiting for:

Monkey poop spoiler #1: Nat will find the missing flint in the crack of her ass. It’s very understandable that it wasn’t found before this, when you lose something there, finding it again is kinda like finding a specific grain of sand in the Sahara.

Monkey poop spoiler #2: Jon wins the Hero challenge, and has to decide who to send to Exile Island with his slightly skinned up but still very delectable girlfriend, Jacklyn. So he picks Drew, the self-proclaimed ladies’ man (an admission made in an aside while Jacklyn is leaning over in a deep cleavage revealing pose). Repeating; Jon sends his BF to be alone for a night or two on a deserted island with his GF. This is, of course, a device used in ever how many movies, romance novels, and soap operas. Jon is just not all that bright.

Monkey poop spoiler #3: Fortunately for Jon, Drew is even dumber. Dumberer. Drew apparently has no knowledge of the things that would get him booted from the tribe, such as;

1. Never think that, hint that, and especially do not exclaim out loud to the tribe and to Jeff and to the world that you are the tribe’s leader. Claims that you are the badass, the master manipulator, and the kingpin just deepen that hole. Drew does this.

2. Corollary to #1, never claim that you are the only one on the tribe with balls. Figurative or not. It just is never a good idea to do that. Girls don’t like to be told that they don’t have balls, and guys like to believe that they do have them. Drew does this.

3. Never use the “throw a challenge” strategy. Especially without the rest of the tribe being in on it. Drew does this.

4. Don’t try and Boink your best friend’s girlfriend, even if you’re left alone on a deserted beach with her, and even if all she’s wearing is a bikini with a loose fitting bra and a penchant for bending over. (Yeah, like we really believe that this bozo didn’t try something. I'm sure he does this too.) I mean, I understand the temptation, but that stray caress could cost a million dollars.

Monkey poop spoiler #4: Keith quote; "I am not a brain surgeon." Keith is a master of the obvious.

Monkey poop spoiler #5: Natalie quote, “We’re a hot mess!”. This needs to be explained. You see, the island food has caused a little bit of a loose BM problem with Nat, and everywhere she sits is a hot mess. There is a Survivor sterilization crew that follows Nat around at TC and at the challenges. This was required by the San Juan Del Sur Sanitation Department.

Monkey poop spoiler #6: Survivor producers are required to issue "Tsunami Natalie" alerts for the coasts of central and south America before all water challenge events.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5514 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-14, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Two opposable thumbs up!"
Excellent spoiler info Breast Mode, you are amazing! As your eyes on Exile I'm going to have to positively confirm that there were numerous hanky and panky incidents on my unsoiled beaches. You saw that shot of Drew up there on that suggestive "hill" right? Well he wasn't sightseeing as we were led to believe. He was actually up there to get some rest. That little vixen just wouldn't let him alone for a second. This is why Drew was so tired.

The jealous girls of Honey-boo-boo were outraged that he came back from Exile too pooped to boo-boo and for his betrayal they voted him out.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

That is right Breasty, he promptly fell asleep and we had to carry him to tribal council. Worthless.

Another hellish season of BvsW

kingfish 17680 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-14, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tsunami Natalie"
Exile Island was last seen taking out flood insurance in anticipation of the next water challenge

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

suzzee 5514 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-14, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tsunami Natalie"
Yes, yes I did. The agent looked a little like Coco.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •