The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-03-14, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
Usually the list gets a little easier for me after the second episode, but I struggled a bit more with the ranking this week than after the season premier last week.

1) KELLY - Mostly on the basis of her double win at the IC sparing Hanahpu its first visit to TC. Granted, bettering Jaclyn in a pillow fight ain't exactly like beating Serena Williams in the US Open, but Jaclyn didn't lay down for her either...so kudos for the well earned wins.

2) JEREMY - John would not have been as coy as Keith was had Jeremy not shared the clue, so I don't fault him for that. And it was worth a shot to try to help his wife on Coyopa. Staying aligned with the females on a tribe with two alpha males and Gumby showing off his fancy pants maneuvers keeps Jeremy in very good position.

3) JON - Would have been #1 this week solely for knocking John off his "rocker" had he not been such a moron losing the flint. Momma always told me honesty is the best policy...but my mom never played Survivor; so I'm not so sure fessing up about losing the flint was advisable. But his challenge prowess makes that blunder a moot point.

4) KEITH - Had to drop him. Not much doing with Keith this episode other than losing to the oldest competitor this season. But I still like his character and hope he sticks around a while. When Jeremy gets his first look at the new Coyopa tribe and doesn't see Val he'll naturally question Keith about the HII clue. Problem is when Keith honestly answers and says Val wouldn't share it with him, will Jeremy believe him? It would be a pitiful shame for Keith's game to end by being that unfortunate victim of circumstance.

5) NATALIE - Even though she's no lightweight, a mild upset beating a police officer in the Sumo competition. It seemed like Hanahpu was dead set on taking the fishing gear, but from my observation Natalie appeared the most vocal about choosing the flint. I agree that was the right choice.

6) REED - I'm assuming the barter exchange at RC was discussed as a tribe beforehand, so I find it interesting that Reed appeared to be the designated spokesperson. Perhaps I may be reading too much into it, but maybe something to watch for. And solid win at the IC.

7) DALE - You know I have to keep the old guy in the top half. And props to the farmer for spanking the firefighter.

8) ALEC - Not much doing with this boy in the first two episodes. Kinda reminds me of Brett from Samoa. If you don't remember him, that's OK, Survivor didn't really want us to know him that season either...even though he came only one IC win away from winning the whole thing.

9) JULIE - Guess I have to place her somewhere in the middle for winning the RC even though John didn't have a realistic shot of doing well in that type of challenge. I don't know what was more comical...stating she beat him in an "athletic" competition, or forcing her BF (who was publically quoted calling an African-American a "fat monkey") to spend his time on Exile Island with Jeremy.

10) DREW - Showing off your physicality in front of other castaways will serve one purpose--placing a bigger target on your back. I don't think he has it in him to be humble which could be trouble for Drew.

11) WES - Only item of note was beating Jeremy, who I thought was a pre bout favorite, in the IC. Will probably coast to tribal switch or merge.

12) JOHN - He should be ranked higher because I thought he was the main focus in Ep. 2...but I still think he's trash. You didn't just lose to a girl; you lost to an inflatable doll. You might want to check if there's a nozzle on the back of your GF's neck. But I give him credit for finding the HII with clues from memory when ding-a-ling Val couldn't find it with the clue in hand. Oh that's right...Production probably took him by the hand and walked him seven paces to point exactly where the HII was. *SNORT*

13) MISSY -Oh brother, we got ourselves another Reality Show crier. I'm not going to be able to take a whole season of her weeping on everyone's a$$ for the next several weeks.

14) JACLYN - Perhaps if she showed the same focus in the challenge as she did adjusting her boobies she might have won one of her bouts. Generally when you're the goat at IC, you're usually at risk at TC. But with Dumb & Dumber (Baylor and Val) on her tribe, she got a pass. Would be the beneficiary of a potential tribal switch making Jaclyn a frontrunner for the Dumb A$$ Luck Award this season.

15) JOSH - The only reason your admission to Baylor didn't blow up in your face is because Baylor is an idiot. Had she narced you out to the guys you would have been in deep do-do. Fortunately for Josh there's enough bobos on Coyopa to allow him to skate a little longer.

16) BAYLOR - AWWWW, way to put on a boo-boo face to get a cheap win over mom at IC...but it didn't matter thanks to Val. Trying to pay different sides this early in the game would have gotten Baylor booted if not for bonehead Val. She had a perfect opportunity to go all-in with the four guys and let Val, Jaclyn and Josh sweat it out hoping for a tribal switch.

BOOTED) VAL - Big disappointment because I was pulling for the husband-wife team at the onset. From not sharing the clue with Keith, to trying to form an all-girl alliance, to lying about possession a HII, etc, etc, she played as bad a first week on Survivor as you can. But she is right about one thing--her exit from the game could pave the way for Jeremy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 michel2 10-04-14 1
   RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 Agman2 10-04-14 2
       RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 michel2 10-05-14 3
           RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 Agman2 10-08-14 14
 RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 michel2 10-05-14 4
   RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 Aruba 10-06-14 5
       RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 michel2 10-06-14 6
           RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 CTgirl 10-07-14 8
               RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 michel2 10-07-14 9
                   RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 Aruba 10-07-14 11
           RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 Aruba 10-07-14 10
               RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 michel2 10-08-14 15
 RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 personofinterest 10-07-14 7
   RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 Aruba 10-07-14 12
       RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2 personofinterest 10-08-14 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
Hi Aruba, I missed your list last week but I will post one here sometimes soon. I just wanted to point to two mistakes you made:

1- Jaclyn did beat Kelley in the first round. It led Kelley to tell her tribe: "Dude, she's big" and it made her win in the secound round that much better.

2- Val's clue read dig + water while the 2nd clue had dig + water + north + 7 so unles you expected Val to dig in a spiral all around the well, she had no chance of finding that idol. For John, it was just a matter of knowing where North was.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 203 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-14, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
I'm surprised rocker even knew where north was

I can't understand why people don't like me.

10-05-14, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
If one thing John should know is where North is. After all, that's where those New Yorkers live.

Agman2 203 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-14, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
one would sure hope so!(except, of course, New Yorkers!! )

I can't understand why people don't like me.

10-05-14, 05:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
This season is shaping up much better than the first BvW because we don't have pre-existing alliances and no Redemption Island. The only problem is that the format helps the losing tribe. If there was a merge right now, Coyopa has two players to target while Hunahpu couldn't target anyone on Coyopa without hurting one of their own members. If they'd decide to go after Rocker, even with their 2 player advantage, they run the risk of a 8-8 vote with julie flipping to save her boyfriend. They'd be better off to lose a challenge, boot someone and then target their loved one on the other side.

1- Jeremy: The respected firefighter may soon find himself at the head of a "Water" alliance because he and Natalie are both without a Loved One. A few more wins and his other allies may become singles also. However, that means he will have trouble keeping everyone in line, especially Missy who seems incapable of doing anything that would hurt her little girl. He could lose his focus by going only after John when there are more dangerous players on the other side. One upside is that he has a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. No, scratch that. He has a road map to an idol that really isn't hidden at all. It was so apparent that production wanted Rocker to find it that, to borrow Flowerpower's image, I'm surprised there wasn't a neon sign on the rock under which it was placed.

2- Josh: By losing all these immunities, the sketchy leader of Coyopa is firmly in control of what could become a "Blood" alliance. Everyone in his alliance still has a partner on the other side so he will not be without resources no matter when the merge happens. Only Baylor is aware of his role in the tribe. John thought he had outwitted Josh and saved Val but Josh was clearly one step ahead.

3- Kelley: The birthday girl certainly didn’t get the same level of attention that Danni had when she celebrated her birthday in Guatemala (I still wonder how she got production to agree to that) but we did hear that she made her father proud and saw that she was good in physical challenges.

4- Jon: The guy with the jokes made a dumb mistake when he lost the flint and his tribe doesn’t take him seriously. Jeremy even called him a cartoon character. His huge win over Rocker may have changed that perception though. Hunahpu will certainly keep him around to go up against the ex-pitcher in future challenges but will he ever be part of their plans?

5- Jaclyn: She is completely isolated in her tribe but I liked the way she helped Val throw Baylor under the bus during Tribal council, telling Jeff how the cheerleader flipped on them. The tribe needs a change and that could be Jaclyn’s way out of trouble. I would have liked to hear her throwing Josh under the bus to the guys but that would need to be done privately. The lackey can be outed publicly but the leader has to be toppled in secrecy. When she told Dale that she hated Kelley "for now" but would get over it, it made me think that the two women could align at some point.

6- Julie: OK, she is an inflatable doll but she gave us the 2nd best moment of the episode when she humiliated her boyfriend. Her main problem is that the easiest way Jeremy will have to make John pay for Val’s elimination will be to vote her out. It would be a shame because she did nothing wrong in the game except for her choice of partner.

7- Natalie: I'm surprised to have her so high but then, I always saw her as the more rational of the two twins. Like Tyson after losing Rachel, her game could gain focus now that she is a loner. It certainly will give her the necessary motivation to go after Coyopa. I liked how she deflated the guys' ego when she said lifting 50 pounds wasn't a big deal.

8- Baylor: Contrary to my dear friend Aruba, I think Baylor played it perfectly. She knows Josh is sketchy and makes scary moves. That type of leader is ideal for a follower because he will irritate everyone around him. I wonder if her tears during the challenge weren't a tactic to beat her mom. As soon as she got hurt, mom lost all her will to fight. Baylor could become a scary tactician because she has one of Jeremy's closest allies wrapped around her fingers.

9- John: Ok, I know the person is an idiot but the character is great, especially since he is trying hard to be liked and strategic. The game is simple but you must know how it works if you want to have a chance. After finding the idol, John should have realized that Val couldn’t have one, never mind two. Knowing that, John only had two ways to save Val: Give her his idol or invent a story that they needed to keep her, that they would have Jeremy on their side if they did. Since he didn’t do either and since we didn’t hear him tell Jeremy that it could be impossible to save Val, then John may have ended Julie’s game. His own game died when he was recognized. He is probably suffering from a broken nose and he should realize that no one would ever vote for him in the end so the question can be asked: Is John the one that quits? Although, I think his little ploy to save Val could get him voted out before he considers quitting.

10- Keith: This placement is mostly due to a solid premiere but I did like his dead-pan answer to Jon when asked if they needed flint to make fire. His simple "It helps" reminded me of Rudy.

11- Reed: Gumby! That made me laugh so I'll try to make you laugh by copying what Flowerpower had to say about the Broadway performer: "Why not say that Reed is a cartoon character, after all, he was the one that played Spiderman?" Reed could be an asset for Hunahpu but, being tied to Coyopa's leader he is more likely a liability to the Blue tribe.

12 and 13- The Brothers Christy: The brothers Baskaukas presented a strong contrast in the first BvW but these brothers are too much alike. Both are dumb jocks, party animals that don't bring much to the game. Alec seems a bit smarter because he realized that his tribe is making wrong decisions in the challenges. It's weird that the editors chose images of Drew building the shelter to present him as a Dumb Player because that shelter looks like one of the best we've ever seen this early in the game, at least for those that weren't built with a wharehouse full of lumber and tools. The fact that, after 6 days, he still didn't know Reed's name, yelling out "go Josh" was the only thing we needed to say he's dumb. I liked Jon's comment to Drew: "Reed is the one that is on our side". Perfect!

14- Wes: He's still the young kid that is as mentally strong as a rock because he believed the story that Val had two idols.

15- Dale: It was clear that the challenge was painful to watch for Dale. He said he was rooting for Jaclyn but everyone saw that his heart wasn’t in it. That, in itself, should have put a target on him. It became obvious that Dale would fall on his sword for Kelley so that makes him a liability.

16- Missy: Everyone should realize that asking her to vote against her daughter or anyone in her daughter's alliance will not work. Therefore, Missy has to be voted out before any tribal changes.

Booted: Val: Maybe people are right to say that she was dumb not to read the clue to Keith and that she should have told John that she didn't have an idol but I don't see it that way. She was put in an untenable position because of that stupid Exile Island twist, production's lack of foresight when two women had to be dropped from the cast and Nadiya's insensitive comment about Josh. Still, if Josh hadn't caught on to John's tactic then there would have been 5 votes on baylor and only 3 on her so she would have been safe. She got outwitted by someone who simply had a much better position than her in the tribe.

And, since I didn't have a week one list, Booted: Nadiya: Her lack of perception is evidenced by the fact that she still doesn't see how her comments to Josh got her eliminated. Dumb.

10-06-14, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
My main man Michel...how the heck are ya!?

I didn't realize Val did not have the whole clue...my bad. Even giving Val a pass for not finding the HII, the rest of her game in week one was played poorly and Baylor was the beneficiary. As for Baylor, I have no problem with someone trying to play different sides. Hey, Derrick in this past BB season did it to perfection en route to victory. But you need to make sure the other side(s) is(are) non-suspecting. This was not the case as evident during this past TC when Baylor was called out by the women. Normally that's a game-killer, but thanks to Val's idiocy Baylor was spared. I don't have to "wonder" about her tears. Baylor played it up for a cheap win. If she didn't, anyone whose eyes well up with tears because of a scratch on the lip has NOOOO business playing a game called SURVIVOR.

Josh was also fortunate Baylor didn't rat him out especially with Baylor wanting to be on everyone's good side. Yes Josh found himself in a power position early on, but to insinuate that was the result of savvy game play is comical. Josh was in that favorable position because of his sexual preference. Only a couple days into the game when it's a tribe of four guys, four girls, and Josh it's pretty obvious how that will shake down. Even so, Josh and Baylor will both probably advance only because Copoya is such a dreadful tribe.

When you stated Julie "humiliated" John, I'm not sure how you meant it. If you meant she probably agitated her bigot BF by sending Jeremy to EI to join him, then yes. But winning the RC was hardly humiliating given the fact a big ox like Rocker had little chance to win given that format. It would be like Julie being "humiliated" losing the RC if it was a bench pressing contest.

Julie sending Jeremy to EI was an error on her part. If you have a choice to pick someone to join your loved one, partner, alliance mate, etc. on EI, you would be better served to choose someone more pathetic as opposed to a player like Jeremy. That's the strategy the returnees employed on Skankivor: Micronesia when they repeatedly kept on sending weak and inept (soon to be a quitter) Kathy to EI to join one of their own. In keeping with that smart approach, Missy would have been a more appropriate selection.

Whether Julie catches the brunt of Jeremy's wrath for Val's boot is up to Julie. We know from the preview Rocker will get an earful, but verbal abuse don't come any harsher than being flat-out told "F--- YOU" in public. That's exactly what Culpepper endured in BvW I when being blamed for Marissa & Candice's TC boots. Did Gervase and John target Monica? No. Why? Because Monica bit her tongue and didn't put herself in harm's way. It's yet to be seen if Julie will do the same. If she's unable to keep her lipo-lips sealed, reacts proactively, and consequently puts herself at risk it will not be a shame, it will be her fault.

You're right on the money with Dale & Missy. Both will graciously fall on the sword for their daughters, hence I give them zero chance to win.

I also agree with your assessment on the "Brothers Christy." Although "sibling rivalry" was mentioned in the Premier, I don't think anyone's buying it. It was an easier sell with Aras (million-dollar former winner) vs. Vytas (ex-con.) But I think Alec may be able to sneak his way through. If he can pull off a Jeff Spicoli persona, he may be able to class clown his way to the end. It's what gave (Jud/Fabio) the victory in Nicaragua. That being said, I'm not predicting an Alec win, but I can see him going further than his older bro.

My posts are off the top of my head and mostly from memory. I thought Kelly won both her bouts but I stand corrected. Had I known that I would have flip-flipped Kelly and Jeremy. Hey, wait a minute...that means we would have had the same #1 after Ep. 2? Is that possible??? LMAO! I probably would have also bumped Jaclyn up one or two positions, but other than that, my list would have stayed the same.

Sweet Mother of Mercy! Only two weeks into the season and ALREADY we're suggesting conspiracy theories? Let's be real folks, pretty much ANYONE should be able to find the idol with that clue. Even if Production 'wanted" John to find it...John had to win rock/paper/scissors against Reed, and on EI he would have either had to pick to urn with the clue or hope the unknown person joining him on EI doesn't "pull a Val" and agrees to share the clue. WAAAAY too many conditions had to fall perfectly in place.

10-06-14, 11:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
I wrote that Julie himilated Rocker because HE felt humiliated. "I was beat by a girl" he said. Enough said.

As for Josh, I think you are completely wrong about him and your view that it was 4 guys 4 girls and Josh is much too simplistic. Why didn't work for Reed who also had a 4-4 breakdown but doesn't seem to be invoved in the main alliance? Like Jeremy, anyone of the guys could have aligned with the women.

As for the idol, who is to say that a Missy - Jaclyn combo would have received such easy directions to the idol? Between the time the players leave for the island and the time that they pick idols, there is enough time to change the clue. Don't you find it strange that the idols usually wind up with the big guys that could get voted out early? If not them, then it's usually someone that is in danger. Either production is really lucky with how things work out or they give it a little push in the right direction. I've learned long ago that Reality TV isn't real.

CTgirl 7208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-14, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"

I've been wondering why Jeremy didn't find an idol. He had the same clues as John and he seems pretty smart...

10-07-14, 06:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
Hello CTGirl, nice of you to join. Why not add your list?

As for Jeremy, we never saw him go back to Honeypoo. The cameras went directly to Coyote after the IC. I bet this episode will start with Jeremy finding the idol. Unless, for once, they don't show it, keeping it as a surprise. Now that would be something, but the show is so formulaic that they would never think outside the box like that.

10-07-14, 07:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
"Unless, for once, they don't show it, keeping it as a surprise. Now that would be something, but the show is so formulaic that they would never think outside the box like that.

I am SOOOO with you on this one. It's a shame they don't do it more often given the fact that's exactly how we were shown the first ever HII was played (Gary in Guatemala.) I think the last time Production didn't show a castaway finding the HII was Amanda in Skankivor: Micronesia.

10-07-14, 07:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
I agree, John was humiliated last episode...when he lost a contest of physical strength to Jon. But having a girl who's five-foot nothing able to limbo under a bar more challenging for his 6 1/2 foot frame is hardly humiliating. His derogatory comment about a girl winning was just a case of John being John.

As a member of the Atlanta Braves, when he said he did not like playing with "fat monkeys" was that because he felt "humiliated" by the African-American ballplayers in MLB? I doubt it. When he referred to the gays on the subway as "queers" was he "humiliated" by the homosexuals in NYC? Hardly. As I said, simply a case of John being John. Enough said about that.

When reading my prior post I can understand how you thought I was generalizing ALL TRIBES when accurately noting Josh's favorable position. Sorry for the confusion; that was not my intent. I was talking specifically about the Coyopa tribe. Rocker is a single guy whose profession was that of a professional male athlete, so it was a natural progression that he corral the men together and form an all-male alliance. This would force the women to likewise band together leaving Josh in a favorable position.

Hanahpu had never been to TC so who knows what would have happened, although on Hanahpu you have Jeremy (a husband and father of daughters) so it would be a natural progression for him to bond easily with women creating a much different tribe dynamics than Copoya. If Reed has picked the Copoya buff and Josh ended up on Hanahpu, then YES Reed would have found himself in the same exact favorable position that fell into Josh's lap. And it would have been the result of circumstance as opposed to any game play by Reed.

Ok, for the sake of point/counterpoint discussion, I'll humor you and say it's possible Production purposely puts an easy clue in an Urn when they know Rocker and Jeremy will be going to EI. How do they know if Rocker picks the urn with the clue? And if he doesn't, how do they know Jeremy doesn't take a page from his wife's book and refuses to share the clue with John?

Why is it sixty years later we are still hearing rubbish about half-a$$ed autopsies being performed on little green men in Roswell, New Mexico. And why will we be hearing it for the next sixty years? Because it's virtually impossible to disprove a negative.

Although "big guys" may end up with the idols, they don't always get the first crack. Last season Trisha and Pillow Morgan had first crack at finding the HIIs. Trisha opted not to take the clue to provide an extra bag of rice for her tribe, and Morgan was too pathetic to find it. Tony finds his first HII because he was the only one with the foresight to see if a clue was in with the reward--which had absolutely nothing to do with his stature. Spencer found a HII. If he's a "big guy" then I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger.

10-08-14, 06:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-14 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

Funny, but I thought there was nothing humiliating about losing a physical match-up against a division I linebacker that was 15 years younger. Rocker was p*ssed at losing but not humiliated like he was by losing to a girl.

As for Coyopa's composition, how is it so different than Hunahapu? Like Rocker, Jon is a single jock. Like Jeremy, Dale is a husband and a father of at least one daughter, Alec and Drew are interchangeable while Keith wasn't on Hunahpu when Jeremy made his first rounds. Josh has been much more pro-active which is usually what you like in players so I wonder why he isn't your favorite.

As for HII, there was the risk that Jeremy would keep the clue secret but it was minimal since production knew he was going to do anything to save his wife. Call it an educated guess.

OK, Morgan got the clue first but, if you noticed, she arrived at camp during high-tide. LJ went at low tide and was able to see it on the ocean floor. I'm not saying production knew Morgan couldn't find it but we are talking about a Day 1 idol. That early idol often gets wasted and put back in play.

(Take RI's idol that Kristina found and played immediately. It soon found its way into Rob's pocket. Production had to be angry that Ralph found the idol that had been left for Russell)

Anyway, LJ would never have been in danger on the Beauty tribe that early because they needed him. Production knew that there would be a super idol later on and they made sure that the "Big Guy" would get that one.

Spoencer isn't a big guy but he was a guy in need. That was another lucky moment for production. Like Amanda's idol. For that one, we even had some inside information that it was all staged. Despite what we saw on screen, Alexis (and James) were actually disqualified for stealing food. That whole TC was apparently scripted to make good TV.

personofinterest 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-14, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
I am still having problems telling some of these folks apart. I am basing this on both episodes:

1. Keith: He entertains me. He has that dry humor that sticks out in this setting.

2. Jon: Mostly because of his very wistful voice when he claimed in the first episode that he wished he had a tail. And he beat Rocker!

3. Jeremy: I am still on his side. I am hoping that he is better without Val still around because that "take care of my woman" crap had to go.

4. Natalie: The tears were a little over the top, but JP pushes and pushes until he gets those. Otherwise, the woman is tough!

5. Reed: Just seems calm and reasonable. I want to see more of his game.

6. Josh: Playing way too hard but I still like him so far.

7. Dale: I think his reasoning to get Nadiya out last episode was a good one. Saved him, I think. He also had a good battle and is a work horse.

8. Kelly: Takes me a minute to remember her, but she also is calm and reasonable and seems very good in challenges.

9. Julie: I was expecting to really hate her, but she is hanging in there. She must be a really tough person to deal with all of the people trying to deal with her asinine BF (as well as having to deal with him). She is going to take flack for him and that is too bad as I think she has some game.

10. Drew: Seriously just because he has no idea who is on his team.

11. Alec: Seriously just because he seems to be that dim.

12. Jaclyn: Well, she does have great boobs (if you are into that). I am giving her props for staying out of the line of fire last episode.

13. Rocker: Mostly because in the first episode, he was great on that challenge. He seemed ready to prove he could hide his image (but like someone - maybe Aruba -- says, you are who you are who you are).

14. Wes: I think he may grow on me, but I just don't care for him right now. Don't even know why.

15. Missy: I want to like her, but the tears and wanting to mother everyone will get old.

16. Baylor: I didn't even mind her so much the first episode, but she seems very unlikeable. And not that bright.

Gonzo: Nadiya: She may have had some game, but she sure can't read a room. Val: Gosh darn it. I really wanted to see her do well. Stupid bluff that had no chance of working and she didn't know how to back track. Rocker even gave her an out and she either couldn't or wouldn't take it.

10-07-14, 07:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
For someone who's having difficulty differentiating the players, I found your assessments to be on the money.

Nice job!

personofinterest 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-08-14, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Love/Loathe List S29 Ep. 2"
Thanks! I am going to try to keep up with these lists. It is fun to see whom everyone likes and dislikes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •