The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5706 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""

First we have to dig our way out from Ep 01. - Nadiya referring to Josh as "one of the girls", Keith and Wes with a bad case of "flintus interruptus" and John Rocker being, well ... John Rocker. Then there's Jiffy with "Dig, woman!"- gate.

Tonight we have a quit, a snit and Drew considers a career as a Survivor Hut Contractor because he single-handedly built the Humpapoo Tribe shelter to code.

Mark "Meathead sports figures and young kids=Recipe for Success" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 On Exile... suzzee 10-02-14 1
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... Agman2 10-02-14 2
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... kingfish 10-02-14 4
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... suzzee 10-03-14 5
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... PepeLePew13 10-03-14 8
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... kingfish 10-02-14 3
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... Agman2 10-03-14 6
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... suzzee 10-03-14 7
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Ad... jbug 10-06-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5503 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-14, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "On Exile..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

And we have Val's old man and baseball's bad boy. Jeremy decides to trust Rocker to protect Val. Well, how's that working for you Jeremy. Next week: Nuclear explosions and the monkeys aren't the only ones howling.

Exile Island, Your South Seas Trust Building Camp

oooh! nice!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-14, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

Ah @@##$$, I just got beat by my girl friend. The friggin operative word here is "girl". I just wish I knew what "operative" meant! I also got beat in a ##@@$$ immunity challenge! My roids must be wearing off!!!

I can't understand why people don't like me!

kingfish 17658 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-14, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
Very funny.

10-03-14, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
AG! So nice to see you!

Another hellish season of BvsW

PepeLePew13 25353 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-14 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

John Rocker is a blooming idiot, that's all.

He's a moron for not taking a look at the layout of the challenge and realizing that it's more suited to the dexterity and grace of a gymnast or acrobat than for a weaning-off-the-roids rhinoceros. Jiffy's acting aside, everyone in Nicaragua knew (or should have known) that Off-his-Rocker was going to get his ass handed to him.

Then that whole bit with the HII and the shenanigans with Val... definitely not a good episode overall for Off-his-Rocker. And it doesn't look like it's going to get any better for him next episode. Good. He deserves it.

kingfish 17658 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-14, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-14 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

Hi. I’m swinging from the treetops this week, because that’s where the spoilers are. We, and by we I am including myself, Breast Mode Spoiler, spent the last week looking down on the latest bunch of miserable excuses to be admitted into the exclusive ranks of Survivor contestants. It should be an honor, but for the most part it seems that it’s just a joke. A prank pulled on the viewing audience who tune thinking they are going to get Denise type brilliance, or Cochran humor, or at maybe Keystone cops antics. Or at least someone throwing rice in the fire.

But no. We don’t get that. We get bigotry, we get self-delusion, and we get Probst out-haggling an entire tribe. But we’ll get to that later. Right now I want to complain about the Howlers trying to hog the best branches, and then complaining (Yeah, they think I don’t know what they are saying in their monkey-hoot-talk language, but I bought the Rosetta Stone tapes, and I know snarky bully boy Monkey taunting when I hear it) about it when they get bounced.

<We can taunt too> “Hey you hairy faced sore losers, get off the branch and do a push up, why don’t cha!”

They try to push past my girls to get front row seats, then complain (loudly) when they get TaeKwonDo’d on their hairless butts. Remember, these are the Really Really Raunchy Girl Graduates of the Really Really Really Raunchy Girls finishing School of Survivor Spying, Vespa Repair, and Hurrahing Small villages (no doubt you’ve heard of them?). And they all have pink polka dotted belts in martial arts. You don’t just elbow them aside to get to the front row in anything. They’ve dealt with similar bullies during countless orgies, pelting dead fish pillory parties of village elders, and crowds of excited RTVW viewers wanting to get in on poking sharp sticks at the old EPMB parties. So a tree full of monkeys is not a challenge. But my girls expect me to lodge an official complaint, so I do.

And you expect the latest, greatest, and most accurate spoilers in all of Spoilerdom, and here they are. Get ready to have your head exploded.

Breast Mode Spoiler #1: There will be a Clash of Titans Immunity Challenge. Two bald Geezer titans will die of heart attacks while making faces at each other from behind the security of fluffy pillows. You won’t want to miss this.

Breast Mode Spoiler would be remiss if he did not mention that there will also be several Clashes of TITians. Of the breastular kind. Although, surprisingly, the Survivor with the most padding, Julie, is picked to sit out. Did they not realize that although she may have super bad judgment in boyfriend picking, and very few talents besides, that she does have that one (two?) advantage? Go figure.

And he would be not forthcoming if he did not admit to a surge of tightness in his pantaloons each time Jacklyn felt up her breasts. (Hey, they don’t call me Breast Mode for nothing!). She knows how to make Survivor fun again.

Breast Mode Spoiler #2: Josh does his best to explain to Baylor the big favor he did for her by voting to evict her. Josh also said that just for her, and he would not do this for just anyone, he would find her house and burn it down. That’s how far he was willing to go to help her in life. Oh yeah, and he would throw in kicking her new puppy too. Because, you know, they are friends and allies, and he’s trying to help her all he can.

Gotta love the guy. Or not.

Breast Mode Spoiler #3: Another Josh Bulletin: He admits that he really wants to be used by John Rocker. The ultimate optimist.

Breast Mode Spoiler #4: Jeremy will share the HI clue with John Rocker, and John Rocker will play dumb back at camp and deny any understanding of what it meant. And we discover that Rocker does have a non-baseball talent. Acting dumb. Emmy nom.s, here we come.

Breast Mode Spoiler #5: The case of who’s at fault is being heard in Judge Judy’s court. Is it the guy who lost the flint thus making fire harder to get? Or the women who gave up endless fish (strength building protein) dinners? Judge Judy told them to all shut up, grow wieners (metaphorically), and they should just get the heck (she didn't say heck) out of her courtroom with such a silly case, it was her nap time. Judge Judy don’t take no crap, you see.

Breast Mode Spoiler #6: Exile Island Challenge will pit Botox lips vs Rocker. Rocker gets beat by a girl. A little, soft, weak girl. Ha Ha! So he has to go the Exile island. (repeat) Ha Ha!

Trouble is that Rocker will have to ride the San Juan del Sur subway sitting between a black man and a foreigner in a seat that was probably occupied by a person with AIDS. Life does have its little twists, eh John?

Breast Mode Spoiler #7: At TC, Val will talk herself into being the evictee by spilling her guts and telling other survivors just what she thinks of them. Not a spoiler, this is business as usual due to the sharp interrogations by Probst that begin with:

“Well, let’s see, who wants to shoot themself in the foot today? Val, you go first.”

“Jeff, I want to state that I will kick Baylor’s butt, I hate her and she said some mean things to me. BTW, I have two hidden idols, so Jeff, I dare them to vote me out. Go ahead, I dare you, you bunch of wimp assed crackers, just try and vote me out. You don’t have the Guts!!!.”

And those wimp assed crackers voted her out.

(Ha Ha!)

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

Agman2 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-14, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
John Rocker will play dumb

Like, who says I'm playin'? Are you from New York City or something? I think I saw you on the subway!

I can't understand why people don't like me.

10-03-14, 04:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
BMS #2: Baylor, wake up. Josh was just practicing writing your name down for later.

BMS #3: Jeeze Josh, at least play a little hard to get.

BMS #4: He is a great actor, very convincing dumb act. Oscar level even.

BMS #7: Val, a threat to use an idol should at least have a shred of believability to it.

Really Really Really Raunchy Girls finishing School of Survivor Spying, Vespa Repair, and Hurrahing Small villages

That's a mighty big sign to hang outside the school. Even initials is a two breath cheer

Go RRRRGFSSSVRHSV!

I adore a man with a mode. ta-ta

BTS Bloody Hell 2

jbug 16940 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-14, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep02: "Add Meth To The Madness""
Gimme a D
Gimme a I
Gimme a G!

now DIG dammit dig!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •