The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could you beat Kass at F2?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56709 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-14, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could you beat Kass at F2?"
It may be a harder question to say who couldn't. In series history. Every series. For that matter, pretty much every part of world history where two people would have been competing against each other for a title.

Put it this way: if the presidential race was Kass vs. Rick Santorum, the United States is under Christian sharia today. Also, I'm not writing this post because I was executed in the first wave of cleansings, but never mind that for now. The point is that Kass, who had no ability to read a jury, craft a speech to convince one, or perceive a world where the sun did not revolve around her, quite possibly would lose to over ninety percent of the contestants who've ever played.

And those are just the ones who made the finals.

In this cast... she arguably could have beaten J'Tia. Maybe Morgan, but that would depend on just how good the latter was at the bisexual level of flirt and I'm going to say 'Not very'. Pretty much everyone else? Down in the flames she so loved to set. And when we go backwards... well, she would have taken out Chet in a walk. Wanda, total trouncing. But with so many other villains and goats and jerks and outright affronts to the species... she's still worse.

And she says it's because she's not a man. If she were male, it would just be aggressive gameplay. The implication being that we're being sexist. Sort of like how if you ask for a blue car by describing it as blue, you're being a car racist: in both cases, the excuse only makes sense to the person who wants to use it against you. Describing a personality trait is not an act of sexism. Kass is a bitch who relishes hurting people, a sadist who finds excuses to justify it and the first is 'I enjoyed it'. That's a description. And it's an accurate one.

The jury saw her for what she is: nature's perfect goat. Everyone did -- except Woo, blinded by a definition of 'honor'. So many people could have beaten her. Everywhere, virtually every time.

I'm waiting for the interview. For the excuses. For her blaming everyone but herself.

Tony was a jerk. He rubbed virtually every blindsided wound with salt on the way out because it amused him to do so, never even remotely thinking about what his Sugar addiction might be doing until three seconds into the final TC. He went for villainy all the way through, left no bond unbroken, made excuses for betrayal and talked himself into believing them. Peace in the backroom or not, I feel he leaves with few friends. If I encountered him as a police officer, I might as well just run into traffic rather than face the false charges he'll bring against me just for me. The judgment of the car hit is quicker.

But he still beats Kass.

Who doesn't?

She'll be playing with her slave husband next season, won't she?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could you beat Kass at F2? kingfish 05-22-14 1
 RE: Could you beat Kass at F2? Colonel Zoiderg 05-22-14 2
   RE: Could you beat Kass at F2? Estee 05-22-14 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17219 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-14, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could you beat Kass at F2?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-14 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Beat? Like, baseball bat beat?

Actually, I would have liked to have seen Kass argue her case. I have a sneaky suspicion that she might be pretty effective in presenting final arguments to a jury.

Morgan’s whole young life apparently is centered around her breasts. I predict that a significant percentage of her future earnings will end up in the pockets of plastic surgeon's smocks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoiderg 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-14, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could you beat Kass at F2?"
You forgot Lindsey. I think Hitler's reanimated corpse would have beaten Lindsey in the eyes of the Cagayan jury.

Estee 56709 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-14, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could you beat Kass at F2?"
I refuse to be your lead-in for a Trish joke.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •