The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Making of Prom/ Reading Of The Votes / Reunion Show""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5701 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-14, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Making of Prom/ Reading Of The Votes / Reunion Show""

Who wore it best? Who's pregnant? Which NJ cop walked away with the big bucks? We see the Green Room. Jiffy talks to random people.

Tyler Perry tries to defend the Tyler Perry Swiss Army Idol and Jiffy apologizes to Spencer. Fun for the whole family...

Mark "Blood on the water. And profit in my pocket." Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Mak... suzzee 05-22-14 1
 Woo Woo Woo, what did you do? kingfish 05-22-14 2
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Mak... Molaholic 05-22-14 3
   RE: Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Mak... kingfish 05-23-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5417 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-14, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Making of Prom/ Reading Of The Votes / Reunion Show""
I'm an idiot! But I'm an idiot with honor. Can I use honor to pay some bills?

Just call me Woo Hoo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17221 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-14, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Woo Woo Woo, what did you do?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-14 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Boo Hoo, Woo.

Finally, we are at the end of another season of Survivor. And it was just the best Survivor season in history (ask Jeffy). It was so fun. And I just want to say, “Woo Woo Woo, what did you do?” After proclaiming that you were in it for the money, and how much it would mean for you and your family to win, you gave it away. “Woo Woo Woo, what did you do? “

Anyway, for this last episode, since the producers were catching on to some of the spy tricks that my Really Really Really Raunchy Girl graduates of the (you guessed it) RRRR Girl Finishing school had been using, they came up with a different approach. They employed their unique talents at mimicry and donned lizard suits so that they could creep into various camps and tents to listen in on all conversations. They were in Jeff’s private tent too, but those tales will be on a video to be sold in a brown wrapper under my private label. Hint, he wears a Satyr’s outfit for his fun. Anyway, you probably saw them without realizing what you were looking at. I mean, did you really think that that many different species of lizard could exist on one island? Ha. No. It was my girls. And those were their real flicking tongues (another unique talent they possess).

Anyway they wanted me to express their pleasure at being able to bring you spoilers this season, and to reassure you that they are all accurate, and not just made up by me. They are the real deal, the genuine article, and never photo shopped.

As soon as they got a spoiler, they would get a beach crab to grasp it in its claws and scurry to a centralized communication tree and give it an group of orangutans who would then deliver it to me via tree vine express. It was usually damp and somewhat punctured by the crab claws, but readable. Well, I may have had to interpret them a little.

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #1: Jiffy will be at his Hollywood windblown bouffant hair best for the final TC. And is he really as tiny as he appeared to be beside Tyler Perry?

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #2: Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert! Kass is married. To a man. There was a lot of speculation about both of these items, but it is true. Unless her husband is about the butchest woman alive.

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #3: To be fair to Woo, he had the option of taking a lawyer very adept at presenting convincing arguments to a jury to F2, or taking one of the best BS artists in Survivor history. He chose the BS artist and lost. Woofully sad.

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #4: BTW, Tony’s wife and Baby are going to hell, along with three generations of descendants. Tony did manage to save his Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother’s sister’s (who lived in ancient Macedonia) life for the final argument for Woo to convince him to take him to F2.

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #5: Kass is a brain dead weasel. That is all.

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #6: In the end, Tony has the fatal bluff. His Queen (F4 idol) fakes Spencer’s Bishop out of his robes. Spencer’s chess club buddies are very disappointed.

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #7: You are hearing it here first. Spencer will be back. He will be Jeff’s favorite and tent cuddle mate. So expect an excess of puzzle challenges, and expect Jeff to slip Spencer some spare black rocks. The odds are very good that Kass and Tony will grace the stage again in the future, too.

Tree Vine Express Spoiler #8: Next Season “Blood vs. Water”. And maybe this time they will explain why one tribe is water.

Tribe strikes again
(Thank you thanks you all for your continuous and very generous support)

Molaholic 8791 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-14, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Making of Prom/ Reading Of The Votes / Reunion Show""
Tyler Perry tries to defend the Tyler Perry Swiss Army Idol and Jiffy apologizes to Spencer. Fun for the whole family...

I was deep in the Arms of Morpheous by the time this hit the airwaves -- so what's the skinny?

kingfish 17221 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-14, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 : "The Making of Prom/ Reading Of The Votes / Reunion Show""
I didn't completely get the Spencer apology either. It (I believe) had to do with Probst saying Spencer had no chance of winning early in the season, but realizing that he was wrong and writing a mea culpa after Spencer showed that he would last, mailing it to himself from the Philippines, and giving it to Spencer during the reunion show. Mostly hype.

I saw the Tyler Perry defense. That was also hyped, they just joked around a little.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •