The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep11- "Memorizing Your IC Lotto Numbers""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-14, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep11- "Memorizing Your IC Lotto Numbers""

Tasha missed the chance to 4peat
But Cass put the fire to Tony's feet

Woo almost showed the kids how to implode
As he agreed to go against the Joisey Toad

When the bully has two Idols and you're in the middle
That fireside chat is your time on the griddle

Mark "Longest Challenge Ever" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mr. Entertainment suzzee 05-08-14 1
   RE: Mr. Entertainment kingfish 05-08-14 3
       RE: Mr. Entertainment suzzee 05-08-14 4
 Kass tales of "Hatred and Enemies" kingfish 05-08-14 2
   Heeeerrrrrrr's Sammy suzzee 05-08-14 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5400 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-14, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mr. Entertainment"
Hi kiddies!

Hi Mickey

Let me give you my Chuck Norris impression, can I have a volunteer. Yo! Jiffy!

Spinning half-twist with a double loop HI YAAAH!

oops, sorry Jiffy, your bits will be fine, have some ice.

oooooh, aaaaah

Now for a backpack roundhouse to the immunity idol.

HIII YEEEE!!

oooh, that looks painful

Thank you kids! I love kids. I'm a big kid myself. Wooo-ie!

Just call me Woo Hoo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17168 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-14, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mr. Entertainment"
You can find a clip of him on Woo-Tube.

05-08-14, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mr. Entertainment"
lmao

All Woo, all the time.

kingfish 17168 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-14, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kass tales of "Hatred and Enemies" "
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-14 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Bam! Bam! Spoiling Sam! Bam! Bam!

I apologize if the sizzle of that intro overwhelmed the delicate sensibilities of anyone out there reading this, but just I had a high energy drink and had to explode a little.

Wham! Bam! Spoiling Sam!

OK, maybe a little more.

So, this week, after more invasive spying and partying with the locals – they tend to really open up while drinking margaritas with my lap dancing ladies (the world renowned ladies of the RRR Girls finishing school) working their nubile craft – I have a few of those hard to get but well researched and always accurate Survivors spoiler to share.

But first, the overarching question, “Is there life on other planets?” The answer is Yes, there is. Now, on to our Spoilers, earthbound ones this time, as opposed to the really earthy spoilers from last week. Took two bottles of AquaVelva to get over those.

Earthly Spoiler #1 thru #6: Tony Blah Blah Blah.
Tony the mafia boss.
Tony the liar.
Tony the boss.
Tony of cement shoes fame.
Tony and all the HIS in the world
Tony Blah blah blah.
Enough about Tony. Vote him off already.

Earthly Spoiler #7: So they draw for two RC teams. Woo, Spencer, and Kass, versus Tony, Trish, and Tasha. Just the combinations CEEBEESS needed to encourage plotting, back stabbing, intimidation, threats to immediate families and pets, and other assorted scheming, no matter who would win. If Tony had won, however, the list might have also included two to the back of the head. Spencer balked at letting Tony's team win, apparently, so my prediction for next week is that he’s dead meat. Dead meat on a stick.

But let’s not accuse anyone of attempting to script the action. (EPMB, looking at you! Yes, you!).

Earthly Spoiler #8: Probst will comment on the Trish’s continuing transformation from humanoid to reptile, as she slither-hobbles through the course during the immunity challenge. Word has it that one of the upcoming challenges will be slanted in her favor and will involve fangs and venom spitting. To the astonishment of all (or of no one), Kass will emerge to give Trish a real run for her money. She gots fangs too.

Earthly Spoiler #9: We will be presented with a rare picture of Kass smiling. Or attempting to. This is Kass attempting to smile, not seen are the puffs of smoke that blow out of her ears.

A Kass Smile! One that could bite nails in half.

Earthly Spoiler #10: Spoiler preview - Morgan's baby bump. Lottery to pick the dad begins shortly.

Earthly Spoiler #11: Spoiler alert – there is no joy in Spencer land. And of special interest, maybe, to some girls out there, I suppose - Spencer hates kids. Those little monsters. That is all.

Earthly Spoiler #12: Spoiler alert – Woo Woo Woozy is a Doo Doo Doozy Says Run Around Sue Sue Suzzee. This time, unless someone has more words to that song and doo wop backup singers, that really is all.

Tribe strikes again
(Thank you thanks you all for your continuous and very generous support)

05-08-14, 06:31 PM (EST)
5. "Heeeerrrrrrr's Sammy"
Kass's sourpuss has kept the island vermin free. They all jumped into the S.S. Quitboat with wazzername. Gotta say that looks like the most painful smile we've seen.

Morgan preggo? Another Survivor first Jiffy?

Poor Spencer, kid phobias, probably doesn't want to share his toys either.

Trish: Will Tony take you or Woo to final two? Honestly we Coconuts are a little worried about you we've squeezed a little coconut water out for you. We're taking bets on how much weight you gained over the last 30 days.

Tony has special coconut idols too, unfortunately they're only good at the Survivor Reunion Show.

As for our favorite son, the Woo-meister. Keep on keeping on. Woo-t!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •