The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony gots some 'splainin to do."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-14, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony gots some 'splainin to do."
This is the episode where Tony goes crazy, T'erpsha gets stood up, and El-Jay gets end-played.

This is also the week that the EPMB gets a few pointers, courtesy of my gang of really raunchy spoiler spies, and those of you who want to join in.

Hello folks.

Sad News. The EPMB tried to abscond with our money, and leave us. He was headed to Las Vegas to gamble it all away. We always knew he was a dirty rotten scoundrel, but this is a new low.

Good news: He didn’t make it. Little did he know that we had agents on his private jet who alerted my little band of sisters and caused his plane to be diverted to our mountain lair in Colorado. So he’s here. We stripped him down and put him in a cage. To keep him quiet we’ve let him tap into our stash of Kinkfish Gold, a strain of that magical weed that we developed ourselves. And I must say, he hasn’t made a peep so far. However, that's probably going to change. He's going to be screaming bloody murder if all goes to plan.

And it's all because of this even better news: We can play “Poke the EPMB with a sharp stick”. This is a fun parlor game that we’ve played in the past and has proven to be very popular. And just as in years past, we will give free tickets to anyone who wants to give him a sharp poke. We also have a studio that seats 1000 people so we can have a studio audience. Finally, we have a huge high definition Jumbotron so we can see each poke up close and personal, and a contract with Fox for worldwide (yes, even in the land down under) broadcast rights. We gonna make a bundle, and have a great time doing it
. .
Here’s how the game is played. Everybody is issued a sharp pointy stick. They get three turns (or everhow many they want), and each turn lasts 30 minutes (or more if we feel like it). During that time you can poke the EPMB as often as you like.

Scoring goes like this:
5 points for each insult (some of you may be squeamish),
10 points for each poke,
25 points for each poke that draws blood,
50 points for a through and through poke (any body part),
100 points if you can spear an eye,
and 150 points if you can spear a ‘nad.

The reward is the fact that you will have inflicted life-long lasting pain, disfigurement, and humiliation on our favorite punching bag.

Don’t worry about hurting him, he’s a trillionaire. Who really cares?

And at some point, when we’ve all had our fun, we’ll let him pay his ransom and go back home. I'll keep the jet, of course. Jiffy’s going to be missing him, and until we can get jiffy in the cage, we’ll try and keep him happy. Sort of.

So it should be a fun time.

Have at it. And be the survivor.

Crabman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony... suzzee 04-17-14 1
 You gotta know when to kiss them, a... kingfish 04-18-14 2
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony... tribephyl 04-18-14 3
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony... Molaholic 04-19-14 4
 The pageant in the Jungle. kingfish 04-21-14 5
   Dear Jefra, suzzee 04-21-14 6
       RE: Dear Jefra, kingfish 04-22-14 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5351 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-14, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony gots some 'splainin to do."
Time for some pok-e-EPMB! Yay

First the insult to soften up the target:

Beauty-Brains-Brawn? That's what you call a season? The Beauty of it is that I've got several sharp sticks, I'll use my Brawn to shoot them across the room at you while using my Brains to distract you.

Fire ONE! ouch, that looks like you won't be sitting down for awhile.

Just call me Woo Hoo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-18-14, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "You gotta know when to kiss them, and know when to kick them…"
Ah, that was fun. Here we are down in the dungeon level of the Colorado Mountain Lair Branch of the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School, launching a weeklong celebration of “Poke the EPMB with a sharp stick” week. And have I had fun? YesI have. I didn’t get an eye or a ‘nad, but a got a number of through and throughs. And a satisfying number of blood pokes. Those old man hang down swinging ‘nads are surprisingly hard to stab, and his crying was so pitiful that I didn’t want to go for an eye. And I wanted to leave something for my girls to go for.

Now I’m resting my weary arm and sharpening my stick for the next go. And being oohed and aahed over by my very complementary complement of buxom babes that are also my Survivor Island spies, and who have just delivered the latest and spoilerest news. They crawled on their bellies like reptiles, they swung from trees like apes, and they boinked the brains out of the production crew in order to get us these spoilers, so…Respect!. They deserve it.

Spoiler #1: Speaking of reptiles, Trish just flicked her tongue at me. Brrrrr!

Spoiler #2: The title of the next episode is;

“Woo Hoo”, or “Who knew what Woo knew, did you know what Woo knew, or what Woos woes were?"

Woo’s Kubuki bun keeps coming undone. I guess it’s a good look for him, assuming he has no problem with pretending he’s Asian.

Spoiler #3: Now to the fatal quote of the week:

<El Jay> “I finally feel comfortable at TC this week.”

Poor El Jay, and sympathies to Tribe. I pictured Tribe screaming at the TV “Don’t go down into the basement, EL-Jay. For the love of God just don’t go!” (or words to that effect). Unlike Tribe, El-Jay didn’t understand what happens when those words are said. Good news for LJ though, he’s going to the Ponderosa to join a couple of newly scrubbed up and hot to trot female bootees who have been waiting for fresh meat (sorry Tribe, location top secret).

Spoiler #4: Sad news, Tasha got up the nerve to ask LJ out on a date, he stood her up. Really unromantic and ungentlemanly of him, I say. Tribe, being the gentleman that I know you are, you should give her a shoulder and make up a good excuse for him. A Boa ate his homework, or his grandmother died, or something. She’s good people.

Spoiler #5: This week will feature a sand bag toss. No, not a Trish toss, a SAND bag toss.

Spoiler #6: Tony goes crazy this week. His hands are a blur, spit flies from his babbling brook of a mouth, and he runs around the island like a mad man. He has plots of plots within plots involving plots, everybody turning on everybody else. He apparently only achieves peace in his spy shack. We think that that's where he keeps his meds.

Tribe strikes again

tribephyl 10631 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-14, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony gots some 'splainin to do."
I dunno about poking the giant gorilla, but I will gladly take a chance at spearheading Tony's gnads.

Thanks for nothing, Tony!

Molaholic 8768 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-14, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep08- Tony gots some 'splainin to do."
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-14 AT 00:18 AM (EST)

I don't know what the hub-bub is about. Sharp sticks got nothing on a nice, moist clod of fine primate fecal matter. And I have the arm and accuracy to splat a gnat's eye at 100 meters. (Splatting nads is just for practice.)

Of course, given the fact that EPMB has managed to get to the Hemp State and partaken of a goodly share of cannabis, it is crucial to hasten the ultimate bombardment.

04-21-14, 09:35 AM (EST)
5. "The pageant in the Jungle. "
Dear Daddy.

When I left home a couple of weeks ago and said I was going to another beauty pageant, I wasn’t telling the truth. I mean I thought that that’s what it was, they said I’d be filmed on a remote desert island in a bikini while on a strict diet, and that there would be competitions. But I guess I should have read the contract.

Turns out that the diet is a nothing but rice diet, (it does work, but I’d rather have my Ramen noodles), and the competitions aren’t runway strutting or singing or anything like that, they make me dive and swim and push boxes blindfolded and run and stuff. I don’t get any makeup or spray tans or any of those little adhesives to hold my bikini top up or anything. I didn’t like it at first, but guess what Daddy, I met a boy. He’s really good looking Daddy, and I can’t wait for you meet him. He isn’t real smart, but he cleans up real good. His name is Jeremiah, just like in the bible, and I know you like that.

Anyway I got put on this island with a bunch of other people, old, young, ugly and cute (I’m the cutest, hee hee), we got nothing but rice to eat, we cook on a campfire and had to make our own little house. We all sleep together but don’t worry, nothing is happening that you or Pastor Bob would disapprove of. I made friends with this person who is even skinnier than me, and she slithers around camp. She sure is strange but so far she hasn’t sunk her fangs (yeah, fangs, can you believe?) into me.

And another guy who was a cop from New York or somewhere that pretends to be a carpenter who loses his tools whenever he isn’t looking. He doesn’t tell the truth and is always sneaking around in the jungle. I think he swings from the trees too.

And guess what? The camp counselor’s name is Jeff. He’s a man so they call him Jeff, but it’s so nice when there is another Jeff in camp. Make me feel like I have a special friend. Jeff has told me that if I ever get homesick and need someone to snuggle with at night, that he’s always there for me. Such a nice man.

I got to go now, there’s an eyeball staring at me through the leaves. I don’t know who it is but he’s standing where I just pooped, so I think I’ll be able to sniff him out later around the campfire.

Love, your sweet little girl,
Jefra.

suzzee 5351 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-14, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dear Jefra,"
Ain't you a good girl. An' don't let that Jeff consoler guy worry yur pretty haid none, I'm sure he's related to us somehow. Well darlin', I done used up all my words so I gotta git.

Love, Daddy.

04-22-14, 11:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Dear Jefra,"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-14 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Dear Daddy,

I hope yore last tooth is doin OK? And Duke that hound dog, is he still a'chasing them possums? Give him a slobber kiss for me.

I'm so home sick for some of Momma's grits and raccoon gravy.

Love,
Yore little J-poo.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •