The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kass: Sugar with a law degree"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-14, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kass: Sugar with a law degree"
"It's all about me, isn't it? Me, me, me. The camera is paying attention to me now and it has to stay that way."

"Someone's offended me in a way I can barely quantify for lesser minds. Bye!"

"It's only a game, so they have to forgive me, especially if I threaten to change my mind over and over and over while never quite doing so unless it brings drama. I love drama, don't you? And if they don't forgive me, they still have to vote for me. I'm better than they are. Everyone important tells me so. Which is me. Me, me, me."

"Everyone tells me my tactics are the worst possible choice, but I just love using them anyway. Sure, those tactics really can't win in the end and might just get me thrown out, but aren't they fun? I'm addicted to them: I admit that. Give me another hit of blindside. Blindside. Blindside. Which will never, ever happen to me because I'm just so smart."

Is any of this starting to sound familiar?

Maybe we should just take her to the SpyShack. And lock her in.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Amen QuickBen 04-10-14 1
 RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree kingfish 04-10-14 2
   RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree QuickBen 04-10-14 3
       RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree kingfish 04-10-14 4
 RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree dabo 04-10-14 5
   RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree kingfish 04-10-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

QuickBen 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-14, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Amen"
It's like you read my mind - the entire evening I just kept thinking that Kass had spent a lot of pre-show time coming up with lines for the camera, and tactics to ensure she got as much screen time as possible. I even said as much to my lady. Started off this season kind of liking her (I'm partial to brains, and not the 'Silence of the Lambs' kind), but I'm pretty sick of her at this point.

Locking her in the #spyshack sounds like a great idea to me. Let's throw bootees Morgan and Sarah and quitter Lindsey in there, too, just to make it fun (not that kind of fun).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17050 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-14, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-14 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

She did come up with the very appropriate "We're the Crap for Brains tribe". Which she was applying to herself among others.

But you just know that she intended us to take that as jocular not-to-be-taken-seriously self-effacement, just to show us that she can be jocular, as well as the perfect self-effacementer, one who is so aware of her surroundings and of those that surround her that she can make remarks like that and every one will admire her keen perception as well as her ability to come up with the perfectly worded catch phrase.

She’s been living in her head much too long.

QuickBen 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-14, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree"

>
>But you just know that she
>intended us to take that
>as jocular not-to-be-taken-seriously self-effacement, just
>to show us that she
>can be jocular, and that
>she is the perfect self-effacementer,
>one that is so aware
>of her surroundings and of
>those that surround her that
>she can make remarks like
>that and every one will
>admire her keen perception as
>well as her ability to
>come up with the perfectly
>worded catch phrase.
>
>She’s been living in her head
>too long.

Nicely put. Also - "self-effacementer" - nice coinage!

04-10-14, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree"
Thanks. Kass makes disparaging comments easy to come up with.

And word coinage often happens when I can't think of an appropriate word but the fingers won't stop typing.

dabo 26045 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-14, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree"
You would think a lawyer would have bothered to read and understand the contract. Oh well. At least we found out that she has one super power she can use to play an ambush, Tony can't tell when she lies.

04-10-14, 02:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree"
I can. That makes me "not a meathead", right?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •