The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lindsey's quit."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-14, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lindsey's quit."
Pick your favorite.

1. "I've spent my entire life as part of the bully crowd! I've always flaunted my power over people who couldn't do anything about it because I had popularity and social approval, plus I could just hit them until they stopped moving! And now I'm supposed to be in a situation where someone can tell me what to do and I can't just beat them up? #@$% that!"

2. "Have you met Trish?"

3. "Jeff is running low on show firsts and the casting department put me in here just to give him one of the last highs he'll ever experience. It's mercy, really. Especially since the person who follows me has to die."

4. *sob* "Cliff... Cliff..." *sob*

5. "Tony controls my mind. Tony dictates my thoughts. The Tony has dominion over all."

6. "My children watch this show and I thought I should teach them a valuable life lesson. Namely, when anything even remotely turns against you, quit. Quit like a champion. Quit like not doing anything gives you the right to endlessly criticize those who might take action. Quit like a Palin. Quit for America!"

7. "I just now caught on to what's been happening with my hair."

8. "Well, if you don't want people to quit, then maybe you shouldn't have the camera crew gossiping about that five-star hotel in Aruba which you've been using for Sequesterville, should you? It's all your fault!"

9. "Lindsey. Lindsay. I can't even tell any more."

10. "Seriously: have you met Trish?"

Incidentally, that's five stars out of six million.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lindsey's quit. suzzee 03-27-14 1
 RE: Lindsey's quit. kingfish 03-27-14 2
 RE: Lindsey's quit. Colonel Zoiderg 03-27-14 3
 Her RTVW interview, Part 1 Estee 03-27-14 4
   RE: Her RTVW interview, Part 1 suzzee 03-28-14 5
       RE: Her RTVW interview, Part 1 suzzee 03-28-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5317 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lindsey's quit."
Lindsey says, "I have to quit before I go all Hantz on her a$$."

Jiffy in his with accompanying eye roll, "They got me out of the bar and sobered up for this?"

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16987 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lindsey's quit."
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-14 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

I'll go with "Seriously: have you met Trish?", although "Lindsey the Wuss" also comes to mind, as well, as "Lindsey the insufferable brat".

Lindsey was a tiger in red panties during the "Hold your pole" challenge, so this is a bit disappointing, but also typical for a self-important spoiled brat.

I was also mildly surprised and disappointed that Jeff didn't offer to beat the crap out of Trish if he could jump her (Lindsey's - or was it Linsie's?) bones. I know it couldn't happen that way, but after de-licing her ‘do she could be adequately jumpable, and it would be satisfying to see Trish be beat down.

But "Seriously: have you met Trish?" is the overriding feeling. A woman (or maybe a man) on the brawn team so seriously skinny that tattoos circle her bicep several times, so boney that her spine shows (the inner side of her spine), and whose horseface gets a chorus of whinnies from the stables whenever she visits Aqueduct. As does her laugh.

Colonel Zoiderg 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-14, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lindsey's quit."
If there is one of those, it's #4. "I do what Cliff does. Cliff is my lord and master; I shall follow wherever He does. Cliff picks his nose? I pick my nose. Cliff eats a bug? I eat a bug. Cliff leaves the game? I leave the game." Sadly, in ancient times, entire religions were founded on less than this.

Estee 56296 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Her RTVW interview, Part 1"
Comedy gold.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-lindsey-ogle-talks-quitting-survivor-cagayan----brawn-vs-brains-vs-beauty-%28part-1%29-16123.php

03-28-14, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Her RTVW interview, Part 1"
She's an idiot. I'm within a couple of hours of Kokomo. Maybe I should leave the state, just so I don't go over there and slap the dreadlocks off her head.

It was her time to go?!?!???
She works 70 hours a week and this means she doesn't know that she quit???

Reality TV World: But how would you label your exit from the game? I mean, you quit the game, right? Are you saying you don't feel you quit the game?

"Lindsey Ogle: Oh, I mean, it's a realistic thing. As I said, I did quit the game, but it's the reasons behind it. I mean, I wasn't some wimpy chick that was like, "I want to go! I don't like this! They're not playing the game that I like."

And it just goes downhill from here. wow.

03-28-14, 04:26 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Her RTVW interview, Part 1"
Here Parvati tries to interview her, she didn't seem to buy it either.

HRH Lindsey, Queen of the BS. She admires Phillip, enough said.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/CxaU1GXIBcLhCuVd7A_A41cgNQlT_Afp/survivor-live-lindsey-ogle/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •