The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-14, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""

A Tribe shuffle, a pole dance scuffle and Trish is hard to ruffle. The three remaining Brain cells are absorbed into the Rooty Tooty Brawns and Beauty tribes as we shuffle up and deal with it.

**Until I brew up 60 pots of coffee and generate a proper Summary, please check out the newly expanded (and hopefully guffaw producing) summary of Episode 3. It's found conveniently here in the Survivor Basher Forum and called Be The Survivor: S28 Ep03: "It's Our Time To Whine"

Don't think of it as going backward, think of it as adding depth and perspective to your Total Survivor Experience (TSE). **

Mark "Two tribes. No RI. Less overhead." Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jumping the Cliff suzzee 03-20-14 1
 Jeff's Momma. Or Poppa. Hard to tel... kingfish 03-20-14 2
   RE: Jeff's Momma. Or Poppa. Hard to... suzzee 03-20-14 3
       Phi Slamma Jamma kingfish 03-20-14 4
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Bea... tribephyl 03-20-14 5
   RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Bea... kingfish 03-21-14 6
       RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Bea... personofinterest 03-21-14 7
           RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Bea... kingfish 03-21-14 9
 Whale sitings suzzee 03-21-14 8
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Bea... kingfish 03-24-14 10
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Bea... jbug 03-24-14 11
   RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Bea... kingfish 03-24-14 12
 Go ahead. Try to knock me off my pe... tribephyl 03-25-14 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5297 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-14, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jumping the Cliff"
You voted my Cliffy off. pout

Just call me Woo Hoo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16962 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-14, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jeff's Momma. Or Poppa. Hard to tell which. "
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-14 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Hello again, reporting in as usual with the Greatest Spoilers of the 21st Century –(dum dee dum dum), and beyond.

I am Sam the Spoiler man. And it is Sam, not Spam, TYVM, and I do not appreciate those who would disparage my fake given name. And it really wasn’t necessary to use my front door as a canvas for the disparagement.

Anyway, the Spoilers of the Century this week were revealed in a flash of psychic inspiration. The homing Galapagos Tortoises that my merry band of nympho reporters used to convey their spoiler reports was slow this week (yeah, we may be upgrading to three-toed sloths next week) but it doesn’t matter because I have had a vision, several visions in fact, of sunny beaches, turquoise blue waters, coconut palms, gaudy bird life, and dumb as dirt castaways, who despite their lizard like IQs (not to insult lizards, but well..) will provide the entertainment next week.

Wait, wait, I’m getting one now, I see a machete, I see blood, I see Shambo face-planting in the sand while once again failing to catch her chickens. Chickens which, I might add, are in a cage and not all that hard to catch. But you know Shambo, she loves her some chicken chasing.

Anyway.

Psychic Spoiler #1: I see Tony in his private Spy shack. Whoa…Tony, you and your fist need to get a room!

Moving on. Quickly.

Psychic Spoiler #2: I see Morgan practicing her Rock-Paper-Scissors skills. She is sure that that will be the next IC, and she wants to get ahead. Or some head. The vision is vague on that point, much like the former prostitute herself (Hey, I hope no one is fooled by the “Former NFL Cheerleader cover that Survivor provided for her? She does have an NFL cheerleader outfit as well as a Little BoPeep outfit, a Substitute Teacher outfit, a Bad Bad Girl outfit, and an RTVW Loser Lodge Dominatrix Mistress outfit (with whips and handcuffs) that she wears at her little “Parties”, but the NFL personnel only have an “After Dark” partying relationship with her).

Psychic Spoiler #3: Spencer will try his Pawn takes Queen’s castle gambit next week. If it’s good enough for Bobby Fischer, it’s good enough for Spencer.

Psychic Spoiler #4: I see LJ tempting the Gods, and trying his best to join the “James Clements ‘I went home with a HI for a souvenir’” club. As usual with Survivor castaways, he fails. But it was a razor thin failure, so you got to give him some credit, he gave a go. And by staying he can still go for James’s record of going home with two HIs. We wish him the best.

Psychic Spoiler #5: I see a log challenge. I see Dave (you remember Dave from China? Dave Cruser?) hired as a log challenge mentor to both tribes. He misses the point though, thinking that both logs are just large Faber #2 pencils, and instructs the tribes on how to draw doodle mazes and build fire pits. Well, this is Survivor, expect the unexpected. Or the moronic.

Tribe strikes again

03-20-14, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff's Momma. Or Poppa. Hard to tell which. "
I never thought I'd go to a psychic, tell me how my Cliff is doing since he left my world.

Just call me Woo Hoo

03-20-14, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Phi Slamma Jamma"
Sorry, they just come to me sometimes; I can't just summon a psychic vision whenever I want…

Wait. I see something, I see Cliff Robinson in despair over having been evicted and wading out into the ocean in a desperate attempt to stop the pain of rejection and wash away his tears, and not being able to find a spot around the island deep enough for him to drown in.

Then I see him promising to himself that when he watches Survivor and figures out who betrayed him and who voted to evict him, that he is going to do some hoop jamming with their heads (and between you and me, Tony’s head would make a pretty good basketball. Except for dribbling. Round and smooth. And, using the mouth and eyes for finger holes, it would also make a decent bowling ball. We have finally found something Tony would be good for. Yea us).

So Cliff is plotting his revenge NBA style, and that has given him peace. In the meantime, he is contributing to life at the ponderosa by wrestling whales for food, picking coconuts from the trees, and regaling the other rejectees with stories of how he taught Clyde the Glide every thing he knew.

tribephyl 10530 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-14, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
Oh ... I can ruffle Trish.

I wouldn't want to but I could.

Boy, I miss Alexis. *whisper*whisper*

03-21-14, 08:53 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
Psychic Flash #(the next):

It's real hazy,

But wait, it's getting clearer.

Yes I can see it... Trish spreads her legs and bats fly out.

Wait...no...those are little monkeys with wings.

And while LJ demonstrates what a guy will do for a vote, the cannibals toss their cookies.

Tribe strikes again

personofinterest 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-14, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
And I just tossed my cookies. At least they were Girl Scout cookies.

03-21-14, 10:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""

I'll get you, my little pretty! You, and your little dog too!

(Eee hee hee, Eee hee hee)

03-21-14, 09:52 AM (EST)
8. "Whale sitings"
I found deep water, oh look, I think I see part of a plane.

To my little buddy Woo: Don't be sad little dude, we'll be together again.

03-24-14, 09:12 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
Psychic Flash: I see lightning bolts. I see volcanoes erupting. I see birds on fire, falling from the sky! Oh, sorry, those were just trailers, man this is good stuff! Ever since I moved to Colorado I’ve been seeing stuff that isn’t there at all, just flashes in my eyes.

Duck, here comes one now!

jbug 16875 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-14, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
Now you all get to see why the Brains are called The Brains! We got rid of the flakes and are ready to take over.

03-24-14, 04:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
(ahem) Crap for Brains? I wonder who said that?

At least I wasn't falsely advertised.

tribephyl 10530 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-14, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Go ahead. Try to knock me off my pedestal!"
More cunning than a beauty with a clue. Stronger than your above average brawn. Able to whisper to old ladies and cops aalike.
It's a brain! It's a brawn! It's LJ!

Just call me "The Boston Beaner"!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •