The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep09- "Static From The Spy Shack ""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep09- "Static From The Spy Shack ""

Jefra's at the bottom and gets paddled during the reward challenge but finds new friends at the BBQ. Woo tumbles for you, but it's Jefra who's flip-flopping.

Leading the league in paranoia, Tony's convinced that there are listening devices in the Letters From Home© and invents the Swear On The Life of Everybody© bible.

Mark "The Snark" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What's shakin'? suzzee 04-24-14 1
 Papayas, Limes, and Broken Promises... kingfish 04-24-14 2
   RE: Papayas, Limes, and Broken Prom... suzzee 04-25-14 3
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep09- "Sta... kingfish 04-25-14 4
 No one picked us for BTS- neener ne... suzzee 04-26-14 5
   List of things Trish considers as f... tribephyl 04-27-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5379 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-14, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What's shakin'?"
Ouch, my a$$! If only I would have fallen on my head I'd have been fine.

I broke my butt

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17134 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-14, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Papayas, Limes, and Broken Promises."
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-14 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

Hello hello hello, back again for another installment in Survivor Spoilers are you? Both of you? Either of you? Hello hello hello?

Well, I know you’re there, my petite little spies tell me everything, and they assure me that there are many many (at least one?) of you who are on the edge of your seats anticipating this week’s spoiler news. The raunch news du’jour. Brought to us by the fabulous girl graduates of the Really Really Raunchy Girls finishing school, whose motto is, well, not exactly repeatable in polite company or in a forum with PG guidelines, but is a literal take on a common expression that begins with f and ends with k, and adds “…them until they spill the beans.” It’s a simple philosophy, it became a simple strategy, and it simply works.

Then, once they’ve gathered those beans they transmit them to me by various means, whatever is convenient. This week’s spoilers were flown in by remotely controlled model helicopters, and are the most accurate, the most up to date, and the most relatively unstained spoilers on the market. The other spoiler pseudo sources have big advertising budgets, executive staffs, and they give out silly souvenir pens, but we spend our money where is most effective. Dominatrix rubber suits, whips, pointy sticks, condoms, and of course, the latest in butt plugs. Advertising is just warm air, and warm air is only useful when it is breathed softly in someones ear.

Unstained Spoiler #1: The Evil Prick Mark Burnett (EPMB) lives. Mercy was shown. We have a new corporate jet. That is all.

Unstained Spoiler #2: KAOS (sorry Ben, but that was public domain) rules the island in the person of Tony. He has created a chain of leaf covered Cones of Silence which allow him to spy on the other castaways. The disguise is perfect except for a strange eye that peeks out. Eerie. He has also developed a hypnotic technique that keeps the other castaways from noticing those little shacks that are springing up where ever secret plans are being discussed. And they accuse Survivor of being scripted? Ha! As if!

Anyway, Agent 86 from Control (Maxwell Dumbshit) is trying to keep KAOS from taking over the island. He is assisted by his trusted fellow agents, Agent 99 (aka Trish) and Larrabee (aka Woo). Agent’s Trish’s talent is slithering around in the jungle and injecting paralyzing fang venom into the rodents, and Agent Woo’s talent is swinging from papaya trees. He isn’t really very good at that, however.

Unstained Spoiler #3: Approximately halfway through next week’s show Godzilla will eat New York. Again. Same ole same ole. An earthquake causes an ancient egg to hatch in the depths of the ocean, it hatches, the lizard grows and begins to wander, a naval ship's sonar drives it out of the depths, it comes out of the sea in the harbor of a major metropolitan city, it scares a bunch of wussy civilians, it falls in love with a cute blond waitress from Hooters who shows a lot of side boobage, it destroys skyscrapers with his tail, and after tearful entreaties from said side boobage exposer are denied, a nuke is shot down his gullet and he explodes. Clichéd.

Back to Survivor. (Oh. OK. So, that was an ad. Sorry chief. Missed it by that much!).

Unstained Spoiler #4: During the IC, Trish’s balls drop. Kinda late in life, but better late than never. I guess.

Unstained Spoiler #5: During RC, an errant paddle stroke impacts Jefra’s right breast. There is a collective gasp as everyone waits to see if it explodes. It doesn’t, and the game continues. Well, she has to do a little adjustment and realignment, and now the nips are at slightly differing angles, but it seems that silicone can actually absorb quite a blow.

Unstained Spoiler #6: Portentous quotes of the week:

<Trish> “I trust Tony, and Tony trusts me!” (Fire is life, and trust is death.)

<Tony> “Bad things are gonna happen!” (This could be Tony’s theme song).

Tribe strikes again
(Thank you all for your continuous and very generous support)

04-25-14, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Papayas, Limes, and Broken Promises."
I AM on the edge of my seat. I have to sit right on the edge. Doctors orders. He tried to put my a$$ in a sling.

Mobile #Spyshack now on sale @ SEE the B.S. Get yours now, autographed by Tony who will soon find his very own suit hidden right where the cameraman points to.

Call me rubber butt.

kingfish 17134 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-14, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep09- "Static From The Spy Shack ""
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-14 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

Dear Sarge:

Officer Tony V. reporting in. And have I got a lot of stuff to report. My mind is going a mile a minute because that’s how it works and because I have a lot of stuff to keep track of. But it don’t matter, I’m the smartest guy out here.

And I’m undercover. The other survivors think I’m a carpenter, and I think I convinced them (because they ain’t too bright anyhow, know what I mean?) when I said that I gotta be alert because someone will steal my tools when I ain’t lookin. And you know that’s true. Remember when they stole my police car? (Yeah, that was when you made me a beat cop). Then when they stole my gun? Then you put me on New Jersey Port-a-potty duty. And when they stole my bullets? Then you made me wear that Barney Fife name tag for a month.

Well, those days are behind me, and you’d be proud of how I’m doin, Sarge. Maybe you’ll even promote me when you hear how good I’m doin. For instance, I have a new technique called “Spy Shacks” where I put together these little huts and hide behind them while the crooks (here they are called “Contestants”, but there’re really just a bunch of mooks) plot and plan against me! You believe that? They are plotting against me! They just haven't learned how my mind works yet. And they accuse me of breaking promises with everyone here. Which ain’t true of course, I haven’t lied to the cameraman and the sound guy who been in the island hospital with the jungle rot or something. So there.

But I might have stretched the truth out here and there, not so you’d notice, really, but who knows what truth is anyway, right? And I got this bag of tricks, whenever anyone tries to kick me out of the game, I just pull something out of it and they got to just shut the frick up. Know what I mean? Can’t stop me.

So anyway, give the guys my best, and tell Big Jake "Jellyroll" Jollereski and Little Mike "Moose" Mooserlov on the corner that their vacation is just about to end, I’m gonna be coming for them real soon. Tell them I’m a carpenter now, too. And that I lost a tool.

Yours Truly, Tony “Chaos” Vlachos
Your man on the street beat.

(Returning Sig to Agman. Sorry for the unauthorized borrowing. You can have it back now).

04-26-14, 07:47 PM (EST)
5. "No one picked us for BTS- neener neener"
I'm still here Daddy, and I'm making a big plays!

So Jiffy didn't like my chances pre-game, stuff it old man.

How come nobody is talkin' about my Immunity run? That's 2, and that's 2 more than you.

I wonder if the auction has anything edible, tree bark would be nice.

tribephyl 10648 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-14, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "List of things Trish considers as food..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-14 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

* Peanut butter & Chocolate
* A Mussel and Sea-Water shake
* Frosting licked off of someone else's fingers.
* Kraft Mac and Cheese
* Dog Bisquits
* The brains of her tribmates...

* "Little Tony"

What? I'm a little hangry!?!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •