The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders, Beyotches."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-14, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders, Beyotches."
Ten simple questions about each episode which you can answer in any way you like, using one thread for the entire season. Because every episode generates questions which must be answered. Somehow. Even if all the answers seem to lead back to 'Who cast this mess?'

Episode #1 after the break.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode #1 Estee 02-27-14 1
   RE: Episode #1 Molaholic 02-27-14 2
   Hi estee suzzee 02-27-14 3
   RE: Episode #1 Aruba 03-02-14 4
   RE: Episode #1 kingfish 03-03-14 5
   RE: Episode #1 newsomewayne 03-03-14 6
 Episode #2 Estee 03-06-14 7
   RE: Episode #2 Molaholic 03-06-14 8
   RE: Episode #2 kingfish 03-06-14 9
   RE: Episode #2 suzzee 03-06-14 10
   RE: Episode #2 newsomewayne 03-07-14 11
 RE: Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders... Estee 03-13-14 12
   RE: Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders... kingfish 03-13-14 13
   RE: Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders... Molaholic 03-13-14 14
 Episode #4 Estee 03-20-14 15
   RE: Episode #4 suzzee 03-20-14 16
   RE: Episode #4 personofinterest 03-20-14 17
 Episode #5 Estee 03-27-14 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-27-14, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Episode #1"
1. The Brains tribe is said to have an average IQ of 130. Out of what?

2. What is the only thing in the entire filming area which does not contain either an idol clue or an actual idol?

3. As opposed to assigning leaders and fake instant exits in order to create internal division, what's the only thing Jeff has to do for these people to begin fighting each other?

4. Explain David's last-place exit to him in baseball terms.

5. Forget Brains (because they did), Brawn, and Beauty. What is the actual division criteria of the tribes?

6. Are you a cop?

7. Didn't the B52s have a really annoying song about Spyshack? Let's hear a verse!

8. The Brains are learning to play the game through dumping their only physical asset while retaining an unstable isotope in an environment with no control rods. What's the next lesson on their learning curve?

9. Describe a typical day at Garrett's poker table.

10. J'Tia used her intellect, long-term planning ability, and love of all things Hantz to retain her position on a tribe which she has deprived of all food supplies. Using all of that plus her supposed nuclear engineering skills, describe a way to create more rice.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8751 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-14, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-14 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

There was a typo in the introduction info. It should have said that they had a "total" IQ of 130.

2. What is the only thing in the entire filming area which does not contain either an idol clue or an actual idol?
Well, there are 18 16 empty heads.

3. As opposed to assigning leaders and fake instant exits in order to create internal division, what's the only thing Jeff has to do for these people to begin fighting each other?
Say "Welcome to Survivor!"

What's to explain? The Marlins are the Marlins.

5. Forget Brains (because they did), Brawn, and Beauty. What is the actual division criteria of the tribes?
You need to be careful when you use the term 'division' with this group.

6. Are you a cop?
Yes. I mean No. Well, maybe. Can you rephrase that question?

7. Didn't the B52s have a really annoying song about Spyshack? Let's hear a verse!
We all live in a Yellow Spyshack... We all live in a Yellow Spyshack...

8. The Brains are learning to play the game through dumping their only physical asset while retaining an unstable isotope in an environment with no control rods. What's the next lesson on their learning curve?
Try to take over the World!"

1) Order a chicken sandwich. 2) Get chicken sandwich stuff all over the cards. 3) Fold my hand. 4) Order another chicken sandwich.

10. J'Tia used her intellect, long-term planning ability, and love of all things Hantz to retain her position on a tribe which she has deprived of all food supplies. Using all of that plus her supposed nuclear engineering skills, describe a way to create more rice.
Go back to the old reliable E=MC2.

suzzee 5305 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-14, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hi estee "
Glad you could get back in here and revive Hawkeye again. It keeps me sane. sort of

IQ must stand for Ironic Qualities.

Since Production now has an entire division that does nothing but make HII's they have an equally massive distribution department. Jiffy went to 3 tribes to ensure at least a couple of them got found before the IC.

Call a cop a cop.

Ejected from the game due to rookie mistakes.

Cops and Robinsons

6. Are you a cop?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Spyyyshack is a little thatched place that I can hear you plottinnnn' #spyshack,#arse,#notacop,#getmeadrink

Chernobyl Diaries

Bring me chicken. Bring me vegetables. Bring me a whining towel. Where's my house elf?

She's got nothing left.

I should be watched....closely.

Aruba 1945 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-14, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #1"

When you consider the morons who cast these players to begin with, it's completely understandable they be regarded as 130 IQ material. After all these are the same clueless imbeciles who casted Woo as brawny and Brice as eye candy?...Need we say more???

Morgan's plastic boobies. The only reason she was unable to find the HII is because it was not literally under her nose. And they would not want to hide the clue where everyone looks so don't expect any clues wedged between her implants.

Just keep the cameras rolling...DAWS know fighting is guaranteed air time.

Castaways are not allowed to "buy" themselves a championship on Survivor. This immediately takes any MLB President out of their element.

No divisions needed. They can all be grouped into one category--Production's incompetence.

6. Are you a cop?

I don't have any tattoos...so (according to Tony) I must be.

Well the Spyshack is a little old place where Tony can kiss his idol. SPYSHACK, TONY! (I actually dug that song...lol)

If they have no control rods, maintaining a "lighting rod" may be on their learning curve. And lighting rods in Survivor terms don't come much bigger than J'Tia. Translation: She'll probably stay around for a while longer.

He's dealt pocket Aces but doesn't play them. Then is dealt a 7 and a 2 in the next hand. He goes all in even after he slips to the others that it's a bluff. When eliminated he tells Norman Chad in his exit interview, "It's really embarrassing in a lot of different ways...really, really embarrassing."

No need to "create" more rice. The days of Survivor Outback (starvation) are long gone...unfortunately. Production will find a way to get them fed.

kingfish 16971 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-14, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #1"

Kass must have an IQ of about a billion to offset Garret.

They must have tied it to Tony's penis for him to find one.

Toss a modeling contract on the ground between them. Problem with that is that Rachel will crash the set.

A Survivor whiff.

One would be Blood, which would actually be applicable this season. Brawn is applicable, as in muscle brained. And finally, we have lame-brained. Very demonstrably lame-brained.

6. Are you a cop?

You bet. I leap tall fences, I run down narrow alleys. I build surveillance shacks. You bet I'm a cop.

No. However, very conveniently we do have the lyrics to Boogie's Jack Shack on hand. Unfortunately they are still quarantined, and will be till the year 10,000. And no one has had their shots.

A lesson on evolutionary biology. Extinction.

He holds an open forum to discuss everyone's down cards. And the server-person dumps chicken salad on his head.

Find a dead lizard and scoop up the maggots. They are, after all, nature’s wiggly rice.

Tribe strikes again

newsomewayne 9216 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-14, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #1"

That was a typographical error. The real number is 13.0.

The Ponderosa, right up until the David's self-idolizing ego moved in.

Announce that at the previous evening's dinner, one of them was fed a hidden immunity idol. The first no-holds-barred challenge is to find that idol.

Welcome to Mudville.

In the same order, People to laugh at now, People to laugh at around the merge, People to laugh at during the final5 days.

6. Are you a cop?

Of course not. I don't like doughnuts. Everyone knows that's part of the criteria to be a cop.

Let's not.

Radioactive element half-life calculations: Around 9 days.

Bluff. Fold. Bluff. Fold. Bluff. Fold. Chicken Sandwich.

The return of Alchemy as a valid scientific undertaking.

03-06-14, 08:23 AM (EST)
7. "Episode #2"
1. Tony believes in spying on the general populace, lying to everyone, confiscation of truth, and the casual fabrication of false evidence in order to convict the innocent. Given all that, what is his ideal profession?

2. Imagine for a moment that the local weather is caused by how the environment feels about this cast -- then describe the weather conditions on Day #39.

3. What will need to happen before the Beauty tribe females do any work?

4. Rumor has it that challenge was supposed to have a sponsor - one who pulled out at the last minute. Who was it?

5. J'Tia doesn't understand why her tribe isn't eating more. Provide her with a reason she can understand.

6. Kass seems rather let down by the prospect of not going to Tribal Council. Why?

7. Over on FOX, this week's unseen American Idol theme was Songs Which Remind You Of Home. Provide three songs titles which remind you of the current tribes.

8. Why wouldn't you want to split the votes?

9. Leaving Brice out (because they did), create a typical Beauty tribe TC exchange of dialogue.

10. What's Morgan's best shot at a new alliance?

03-06-14, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode #2"
1. Tony believes in spying on the general populace, lying to everyone, confiscation of truth, and the casual fabrication of false evidence in order to convict the innocent. Given all that, what is his ideal profession?
I'm going to avoid the obvious cliché and go with "Tea Party National Chair".

2. Imagine for a moment that the local weather is caused by how the environment feels about this cast -- then describe the weather conditions on Day #39.
Hotter than Hell, naturally.

Even after all the males have been snuffed, the aforementioned Hell freezing over.

4. Rumor has it that challenge was supposed to have a sponsor - one who pulled out at the last minute. Who was it?
Pampers (a natural choice, considering the high crybaby factor thus far).

5. J'Tia doesn't understand why her tribe isn't eating more. Provide her with a reason she can understand.
There are no answers that J'Tia can understand.

6. Kass seems rather let down by the prospect of not going to Tribal Council. Why?
TC means more camera time.

7. Over on FOX, this week's unseen American Idol theme was Songs Which Remind You Of Home. Provide three songs titles which remind you of the current tribes.
"Suicide is Painless" (brains); "I'm So Pretty" (beauty); "YMCA" (brawn)

There was a choice?

9. Leaving Brice out (because they did), create a typical Beauty tribe TC exchange of dialogue.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall..."

I hear Vladimir Putin is looking for friends.

03-06-14, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode #2"

President of Russia. President of Syria. President of the Crimea. President of the Senate. President of the USA. (You put it like that and it really sounds bad.)

And the earth open-eth up and swallow-eth the sinners. And spit-eth them out again, for they were-eth foul indeed!

3. What will need before the Beauty tribe females do any work?

I know it’s just me, and that this will be seen by some as sexist and in general bad taste, but they just need to get laid.

Ikea Spitoons.

It has to do with the quantum level of rice in the bag, which was a result of the misfiring synapses in her brain.

Kass wants to get rid of Spencer so she can spend a few nights alone with her alliance. She doesn’t know about the afterdark camera crew.

Jeremiah was a bullfrog (referenced in Bashers)

Bates Motel theme (reference to J’Tia)

Police Academy theme. (Do I really need to explain the reference here?)

Because that’s some kinda strategy thinking, and it’s hard.

No. You’ve asked us to do some pretty awful things before, but not this. Can’t do it.

Morgan’s best shot is when she bends over. And there is nothing wrong with that shot, nothing at all. Pretty much makes up for her IQ point, and the rest of the nonsense this season. Just that one shot of Morgan bending over.

Tribe strikes again

03-06-14, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode #2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-14 AT 10:51 AM (EST)

That would be, "What is the CIA?" Alex.

Is there any weather in the cold frigid vacuum of space?

They will never need to work, they're too pretty <3

Victoria's Secret

One bag of crazy minus one bag of rice equals no bag, you cray-cray.

She just remembered she was a lawyer and wants to have her day in court.

If I only had a Brain, Beauty School Dropout, I Can't Win (by the Strokes, how appropriate)

Too much math involved for us pretty types.

"I was so wet, I almost felt like I might be getting a little less pretty." "Ewww, I know. This is so not as fun as it was before." "Hey, do I look hot?" "Yes, we all do. We're the Hot Tribe, duh."

Tribe Swap

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

newsomewayne 9216 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-14, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode #2"

Obama's Chief of Staff

Day 16:

Day 23:

Day 31:

Day 39:

Two more tribal councils.

Let's see. Multiple stops before reaching final destination. Less and less value after each stop. I'm going to say Southwest Airlines.

Draw her close to the fire. Perform a Skupin on her face until she sees the remains of her tantrum.

If you were on this tribe, wouldn't you be suicidal, too?

"If I only had a brain" from Wizard of Oz, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred, "Princes of the Universe" by Queen, Theme song from Highlander The Series

If I'm on the Beauty Tribe? Too many names to remember. And the only one that matters, the only one I care to remember, is mine.

<valley girl voice optional>

You're pretty.

Thaaanks. So are youa.

We're all soooooooo pretty.

They should just let us win because of how good we look.

Jeff, we just decided. We win. We're going home. Bring us our check.

Celebrating Hatch's birthday a la Hatch.

03-13-14, 08:10 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders, Beyotches."
1. Given her apparent inability to Play Well With Others, what exactly are Morgan's options for exacting vengeance upon all who oppose her?

2. Is Tony responsible for all your previous posts?

3. All the repeated impacts may have made that Reward challenge seem like an ideal design, but we know nothing on this show is ever perfect. Come up with one little improvement.

4. Why couldn't the Brains tribe keep anything balanced?

5. Explain the egg-chicken process in a way which the Beauties will understand.

6. Approximately 60% of NBA players are fiscally bankrupt within five years of leaving the league. Cliff is part of that majority. Use this fact to provide yet another reason for voting him out.

7. Pitch a buddy cop show to CBS which will star Sarah and Tony.

8. Surely there must have been a way for the Brawn tribe to throw that Immunity challenge which would have actually worked. Use their extant tribal resources and provide them with a guaranteed losing strategy.

9. The Brains tribe is required to make a decision and thinking it over seems to be doing them about as much good as everything else. Is there a better means they could use to choose an option?

10. J'Tia has just arrived at Sequesterville. What are the first three things you do to secure the site?

03-13-14, 09:41 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders, Beyotches."
1. Given her apparent inability to Play Well With Others, what exactly are Morgan's options for exacting vengeance upon all who oppose her?

Her infamous breast hold, “The Mammary Squeeze of Death”. And what a way to go.

Tony is to copdom what a jerk is to jerkdom. (Sorry, just another uninspired moment).

3. All the repeated impacts may have made that Reward challenge seem like an ideal design, but we know nothing on this show is ever perfect. Come up with one little improvement.

They could have applied for a waiver from OSHA mandated railing heights.

Because they couldn’t sit J’Tia out of any of the challenges.

I could do it, but not here. It would require a power point slide show, couple of weeks of instruction and multiple demonstrations of where eggs come from, and an introduction to the Dinosaur/egg theory. I mean, only a real brainless brainiac would conclude that the chicken egg conundrum was resolved because dinosaurs had eggs too.

6. Approximately 60% of NBA players are fiscally bankrupt within five years of leaving the league. Cliff is part of that majority. Use this fact to provide yet another reason for voting him out.

80% of Ex-NBAers who dis Magic on national TV, and 110% of ex-NBAers who dis his royalness Air Jordan on national TV, meet tragic ends.

“Clown Car 54 – Where are you?”
“Dumberer and Even Dumbererer”
“Ponce and Putz.”

8. Surely there must have been a way for the Brawn tribe to throw that Immunity challenge which would have actually worked. Use their extant tribal resources and provide them with a guaranteed losing strategy.

Get Mark Cuban to buy the team and engineer a trade of Cliff for J’Tia.

9. The Brains tribe is required to make a decision and thinking it over seems to be doing them about as much good as everything else. Is there a better means they could use to choose an option?

Yeah. Not sucking.

10. J'Tia has just arrived at Sequesterville. What are the first three things you do to secure the site?

Sign her up for Mike night (she is entertaining).
Hide the remote, you can’t let her throw that in the fire.
Install concertina wire and mine fields around the food storage area.

03-13-14, 10:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders, Beyotches."
She could offer herself as a human sacrifice to the Volcano God TONY

Of course. Tony is ALL, and all is TONY.

A generous supply of Deep Heat™ applied to the impacted areas.

Those oversized left cranial lobes are a pain.

It's as plain as the (tweaked) nose on your (reworked) face. The girl chickens need the boy chickens to go out to the market and buy eggs (because the girl chickens don't want to drive that far). While they're out, the boy chickens stop at Starbucks™ to buy a Vente Half-Mocha-Latte-Smoothie-Frap-demi-tass. The Barista tries a pick-up line that distracts the boy chicken long enough for him to forget about the eggs. When he gets home, the girl chickens have also forgotten about the eggs because they were watching the latest webcam episode of Real Girls of Poullet County.

He never played for the Dodgers.

Mike & MopHead, the laugh-a-minute misadventures of a pair of mis-matched flatfeet and their daily struggle to work out the complexities of patrolling downtown Sequesterville, never able to get a single clue.

When did Shirley join our tribe?

Let them draw monkey-poo raffle tickets.

1) Hide the rice. 2) Lock up the rest of the food. 3) Evacuate everyone else.

03-20-14, 07:53 AM (EST)
15. "Episode #4"
1. Anyone want to give Cliff a ten-day contract?

2. On a scale of 0 to NCAA Tournament, how rigged was that buff draw?

3. This season's challenges seem to be placing a special emphasis on inflicting injury. Given that, predict the design of the final Immunity challenge.

4. Morgan's lie about personally getting the starting tribe supply pack for the Beauties has finally been exposed. Will this actually have any consequence for her in the game?

5. Apparently if you cast two people from the same part of the country, that geographic connection is sufficient reason for voting them out. Explain how California keeps turning into the exception.

6. It's the surprisingly-delayed return of Jeff's Giant Log! Why did it take so long in making a comeback?

7. Poor Tony can only destroy one dream at a time. Give him a criteria for making the necessary choice.

8. Last week, Cliff was regarded as a social threat worthy of throwing a challenge to eliminate, along with being a physical danger due to his strength. This week, the people who consider him the spider at the center of the web say he's never spoken to some of them at all, plus all that strength does not include lifting a single finger around camp. So now that they've finished contradicting themselves, what was the real reason for voting him out?

9. Is Jeff getting this good at luring people into talking too much at TC, or is the cast simply this stupid?

10. Will someone be dragging Lindsay away kicking and screaming?

03-20-14, 08:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode #4"
I don't care if Cliff does nothing, he can get coconuts just by reaching up. Besides I need my mint rookie card signed. Woo

I understand he has entitlement issues, well, I have entitlement issues and don't want the competition. Besides, the one challenge designed for him is over. Bye Cliff!

It seemed pretty straight forward. Rigged implies there was some trickery involved.

3. This season's challenges seem to be placing a special emphasis on inflicting injury. Given that, predict the design of the final Immunity challenge.

Tall poles they will hang on, down the length of the poles will be assorted spikes, razor blades, pointy sticks etc.

4. Morgan's lie about personally getting the starting tribe supply pack for the Beauties has finally been exposed. Will this actually have any consequence for her in the game?

Of course not, she's the pretty one now.

5. Apparently if you cast two people from the same part of the country, that geographic connection is sufficient reason for voting them out. Explain how California keeps turning into the exception.

It only matters if you're a cop.

6. It's the surprisingly-delayed return of Jeff's Giant Log! Why did it take so long in making a comeback?

Viagra is in short supply.

7. Poor Tony can only destroy one dream at a time. Give him a criteria for making the necessary choice.

Is there another cop involved? If no, move along. If yes, fire away.

8. Last week, Cliff was regarded as a social threat worthy of throwing a challenge to eliminate, along with being a physical danger due to his strength. This week, the people who consider him the spider at the center of the web say he's never spoken to some of them at all, plus all that strength does not include lifting a single finger around camp. So now that they've finished contradicting themselves, what was the real reason for voting him out?

He might be a threat to Cops-R-Us.

9. Is Jeff getting this good at luring people into talking too much at TC, or is the cast simply this stupid?

I'll go with stupid, seems like there is overwhelming evidence.

She kicks & screams all the time, nobody needs to lift a finger.

Just call me Woo Hoo

personofinterest 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-14, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode #4"

Cliff and the Pillsbury Dough boy. It is a giggle-off.

Go Xavier!

Hari Kari challenge. First one to eviscerate himself or herself wins!

Morgan exposed? Seems like that is a "been there, done that" scenario.

No one is really from California.

I think it disappeared around the time he got married. And Colby has been busy lately.

Give Tony a break. He is still looking for that "little package" that you mentioned in the ECST.

Jeff was terrified that if Cliff won an individual immunity, he would have to figure out how to get that necklace on him.

Crap for brains anyone?

I think Lindsay will do some kicking and screaming. And crying, a lot of crying.

03-27-14, 07:45 AM (EST)
18. "Episode #5"
1. Please: if Trish was that annoying, the audience share would have hit zero when we were five minutes into the premiere. What's the real reason Lindsay quit?

2. This week's immunity challenge was based on slap-fighting. How could the Beauties possibly have lost?

3. On a scale of zero to Bruce Lee, how convinced are you that Woo has even gone to a martial arts movie?

4. Tony surely wouldn't start telling the truth because his ego now demands public applause. What's his actual motivation?

5. Someone wants to give you an idol clue. Describe the appropriate reaction.

6. If not for the ban list, what additional item would have been stolen in the raid?

7. The series encourages viewing children to pass tests through cheating off each other. Which profession does this train them for?

8. Count to five without irritating someone.

9. Is there anything you'd like to confess to Jeff?

10. What could any contestant (your choice) swear on that would make you believe them?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •