The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5687 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-14, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Tony reveals his past to Sarah
Bonding over donuts
Spencer tries to find his place
And hopes J'Tia doesn't go nuts
The Beauties practice on the beach
But just can't hold their water
Brice is the talka-'round town
And the butterfly led to slaughter

Mark "Every time it rains it brings ratings from heaven" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Molaholic 03-06-14 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... suzzee 03-06-14 8
 Probst has a Three Way at Tribal Co... kingfish 03-06-14 2
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Agman2 03-06-14 3
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... tribephyl 03-06-14 9
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Agman2 03-07-14 15
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Agman2 03-06-14 4
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Agman2 03-06-14 5
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Agman2 03-06-14 6
       speaking of showing up. tribephyl 03-06-14 10
           RE: speaking of showing up. kingfish 03-07-14 12
           RE: speaking of showing up. Agman2 03-07-14 17
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... suzzee 03-06-14 7
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... kingfish 03-07-14 11
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... suzzee 03-07-14 13
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... personofinterest 03-11-14 19
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Agman2 03-11-14 20
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... kingfish 03-07-14 14
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... jbug 03-07-14 16
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... Agman2 03-10-14 18
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co... kingfish 03-12-14 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 8744 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-14, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
I really hope that future TCs have a little more mystery. EPMB gave out the ending way too soon this week, IMHO.

(And on a side note, I'm glad we didn't have to see the Komodo Dragon munching out on the cute little baby birds. I may be a hard-nosed fire-snuffer, but I also have my sensitive side...)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5277 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-14, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Girls, Girls, Girls!
Take a number ladies, I'm the only game in camp. I'll be nice and sweet and kiss whatever I have to. Hey wait we didn't lose that challenge, I don't have to kiss anything.

kingfish 16894 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-14, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Probst has a Three Way at Tribal Council:"
(A poem, just what we needed.)

Wait a sec, I’m on the phone…

Yeah I’m here, just going thru a tunnel. So what’s the skinny on the thing we have going with that guy? What? Well you’re going to have to step it up, and with malice, know what I mean? You hearing me? OK, 5 days is all, then we gotta shut the lid on that thing with the other guy. All right. You too Lugface. Have a good’un. I don’t want to hear no more bad news, see, or I’m going to have to get the Hammer involved. OK, I believe you. Bye.”.

@#$&^%# Putz.

(Taking a moment to collect thoughts and toke up. A legal toke, which isn’t as cool as an illegal toke, but you soon just don’t really care. Where are those fig newtons?)

OK, little buddies in Survivor Spoiler land, I know you're on the edge of you seats waiting for the latest peek into the future, and I’m here for you. Unfortunately what you overheard was the darker side of the bid’ness, we have to step up sometimes to show we mean what we say. A red line is a red line. To us anyway, it’s a matter of respect. Not like the respect Tony has for his fellow officers. Or that Obama has for the reputation of the USA.

And my really really raunchy girls have been specially trained by Delta Force Seal Ranger Ninjas at the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Perversion and Motorcycle (Vespa) Mechanics in getting information out of reluctant Survivor cast and crew members, so they can handle themselves. They also know how to handle the Delta Force Seal Ranger Ninjas, IYKWIM. Everybody wins at my school.

Anyway the newest spoilers have arrived via camel caravan from my army of slithering, sliding, sexing then extorting little spies, and here they are.

Spoiler #1: Spencer is afraid of the “Women’s Alliance”. He is told that they have to win, “Or Else”. Kass is afraid of the “Sisters Alliance”, and knows without being told what the second “Or Else” will be. Tasha is just afraid of her crazy flipped out tribe mate, the kind of scared that prevents her from sleeping at night. She has a machete.

Spoiler #2: Sarah has Cop-Dar. Unfortunately she doesn’t have Cops-that-con-other-cops-dar. Ironically, the person she should trust the least is her fellow cop who is doing his best imitation of cheap street hood.

Spoiler #3: Morgan’s eyebrows? WTF is up with that? I’ll admit though, that I do not spend much time looking at her eyebrows.

Spoiler #4: What a heartwarming story Brice brings. He was in a cocoon before the show but this experience has allowed him to briefly experience the freedom of a butterfly. That is, before the Snuffer stuffed his bloated corpse right back into that cocoon. The only things left are his eyeballs which popped out at TC when he snap rolled them at Jeremiah.

Spoiler #5:
Jeremiah was a bull frog,
He was a good friend of mine,
I never understood a single word he said,
But I helped him with his Whine.

Tribe strikes again

Agman2 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-14, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
I don't know why Brice was so surprised. Did he really think he was going to outlast a hot number like me? Butterflies need to watch out for butterfly nets!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

tribephyl 10472 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-14, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
You're a smart little cookie too. Your idea to split the vote was great. Proved neither of them had the idol and pretty much assures they won't have it at the next TC either. Glad we picked Brice for the boot, as long as Morgan is next. She's next, right?

Yes. That's an idol in my pocket. But I'm still happy to see you.

03-07-14, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Oh, of course

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

*crosses fingers behind back

03-06-14, 04:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-14 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

Baddaboom baddabing, I got my Blue alliance in tact. I wonder if Sarah has ever seen the movie "Training Day," Cause I'm gonna take her to school on Blue solidarity! heh heh heh

I'm lookin' good with my 90's tattoo!

03-06-14, 04:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Whaddya know about that? LJ's got me in his hip pocket. I'd rather be in Alexis's sphere of influence!

03-06-14, 04:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Okay guys, I've shot my character "load" Anyone else want to show up?

tribephyl 10472 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-14, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "speaking of showing up."
now that he's been revealed...

03-07-14, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: speaking of showing up."
BTW, the Nuclear/Biological/Chemical safety folk have been asking if that's the same HI that Hantz kept in his shorts. And if so, who stole it out of quarantine?

03-07-14, 02:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: speaking of showing up."
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-14 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

I just hope he has the sense to use me!

Hidden immunity idol, don't go to Tribal without me.

03-06-14, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
I am SO Woo-Hoo! Happiest Survivor ever . I think I'll even be happy when they vote me out.

Just call me Woo Hoo

03-07-14, 09:45 AM (EST)
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
So, Cliff, tell me, just how did you manage to get a pot belly and a six pack?

03-07-14, 10:48 AM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
I lent it to him, he's my Skipper.

Just call me Gilligan

personofinterest 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-11-14, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
I guess I am in a really giggly mood, but this is hysterical!

03-11-14, 02:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""

Body by Budweiser!

03-07-14, 10:57 AM (EST)
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""

"This bitch is killing me!"(Morgan's Bikini Bra)

"Shut the heck up, what are you, a communist or something? You just need to start pulling your weight! I know those cannon balls are make it hard but get a grip and count your blessings, both of them (all puns intended)."

"Give me a break. Literally. I mean, hasn't she ever heard that Island women go topless?"(Morgan's Bikini Bra)

"Finally, something we can agree on."

jbug 16863 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-14, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Seriously I don't even know what my name is.
But if I had rolled my eyes any more at the lousy water tossing I was getting from the nuclear nutso, I'd have gone spin crazy.

03-10-14, 03:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-14 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

Typical comment of a Brain Tribe member!

03-12-14, 08:20 AM (EST)
21. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey""
Morgan's bikini bra straps are still complaining of a heavy load. But here's the deal, shut the heck up because, as they say, "They ain't heavy, those are my sisters".

Tony's spying on the brain tribe. It's not working, the spy shack is just too comfortable, and he keeps dozing off. And talking in his sleep about leaping over fences and running perps down.

Cliff is dribbling. He can't help it, he's just a dribbler.

Kass is still looking for any brains in her tribe.

And Garrett still doesn't understand what a poker face is. He only knows stupid. And he thinks the Ponderosa is a fourth tribe.

More at eleven.

The Island Roving Reporter

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •