The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor S27 Ep10: "Grab Bag""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5677 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-13, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor S27 Ep10: "Grab Bag""
The Three Mouseketeers - Apathos, Vinotas and Leatherass go back to a Redemption Duel favorite; dragging a ball bag that will be used to solve a table maze. Who will stay, a mother or two brothers?

Meanwhile Tyson pulls the strings while Laura and Ciera try to do their thing. As everyone shadows Katie on her dig, Tyson continues to leave everyone HII and dry.

Mark "Pulling Jury Duty" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor S27 Ep10: "Grab... suzzee 11-21-13 1
 RE: Be The Survivor S27 Ep10: "Grab... kingfish 11-21-13 2
   The full Monty suzzee 11-21-13 3
 Good versus Evil versus Momma kingfish 11-22-13 4
 The curse of Hantz kingfish 11-25-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5129 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor S27 Ep10: "Grab Bag""
Well the brothers Grimm were split up, I think Aras had a hard time throwing that challenge. He's off to a shower and McDonalds for some R & R. Meanwhile, Tina and Laura are going to spend the time wondering how their offspring out maneuvered them.

The Island snickers.

I'm Poopert's Paradise!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16482 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor S27 Ep10: "Grab Bag""
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-13 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

Hello, it is I again. Who is I again? Well, as some of you might have guessed, it is mud slinging Sam, the Spoiler Man supported (literally at the moment) by a bevy of nympho beauties from the Really Really Raunchy school of Really Raunchiness and buffalo herding.

That’s right, they’ve taken up buffalo herding as a hobby and a tax write off. It’s been since never that we’ve paid taxes - that’s one of the reasons we’ve had to run for the border every so often - but just in case we need it we have it. The tax write off that is.

Anyway, they seem to get really worked up when they ride the beasts, apparently 1500 lbs of sweaty, uncontrollable, bunched muscle spreading their legs gets their motors running, so I make sure they get what they want. Especially since they need to be relieved of their tension after each buffalo ride, and I am here to help with that. Win Win.

Speaking of winners, now we switch to Survivor Island, that pitiful place where there are no winners, expecially if you happen to be a Mom with a bitch daughter. A daughter who, after receiving a lifetime of nurture and support (not to mention life), will drop the hammer on her mother without a qualm. So it goes.

Spoilers:

Spoiler #1: Last week the mother and daughter reunion was typified when Katie decided that her mom was in her way and sent Tina to the Island of infamy, and this week Cierra declares that she really really loves her mom and would do anything for her. Unless that is, unless she proves to be any trouble at all, in which case she must die. So touching, these kids, makes you think you should have broken their useless necks the moment they emerged from the womb.

Spoiler #2: Caleb, in his lumberjack shirt, singing the lumberjack song,
Ohhhhh…
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
I sleep with Jiffy all night and I work all day
I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
And then me and Jiffy go to the lavatory.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wildflowers
I put on women's clothing
Me and Probst hang around in bars

I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok…

Spoiler #3: Next week the tribe will revolt when they find out that Tyson has eaten all of the burgers and dogs they got from Monica. They will force an unhusked coconut up Tyson’s nose in their fit of pique.

The island does indeed snicker, as do we all.

shhhhh! I stole this from Tribe and I ain't gonna give it back.

suzzee 5129 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The full Monty"

Watch out Tyson, Hayden's gunning for you!

11-22-13, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Good versus Evil versus Momma"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-13 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Spoiler Recap; It was billed as the oldest and greatest story ever told, the epic even Cecil B De Mille couldn’t tell.

Good versus Evil versus Mad Momma Eve. Cain, with an insanity fed by a life of pent up resentment, versus Abel, who just wanted a rhyme for Cheetos. Plus she who brung them both up, mama Eve, also in the arena, and revenge was all she could think of.

Eve goes against Abel goes against Cain. The three enter the center ring, each with a smug smile and an easy, confident way, each secure in the knowledge that their cause will triumph and that one of the other two will face certain death (not to mention a shower) on the Ponderosa.

The contestants:
#1. In the number one slot we have Tina. Eve. A mother. A nurturer. A simple and at the moment, a very dangerous woman who had been tossed into the scrap heap of life by an uncaring avaricious daughter. A woman on a mission, who, with blood in her eye, is willing to do what it takes to distract and sap the energy from her opponents. The energy sapping part was completed during the previous night as she took on both brothers, working until the early morning hours until neither had any sap left. However, the next morning, when she tried to distract them with her nubile nudity, she discovered that her island diet had transformed her nubile assets (of which she had been moderately proud) into flapping paps that could only point at the ground. Somewhere, somehow, in the course of raising a traitorous daughter, she had lost her nubileness. This was one more lump of coal that she would toss into her flaming furnace fire of revenge.

She was here to fight, and fight she would, with the energy that only a woman that had been offered up as sacrifice by an ungrateful daughter could summon.

#2. Coming out of the number two gate is Vytas. Cain. The older brother who would tend the crops, and who resented the attention that his younger brother received from their parents. Where is Adam during all this? You might have guessed it, there he was in the ring too, egging all three of them on. Yelling at them during the competition, doing what he could to rig the outcome. Apparently, his bet was on Cain (evil Vytas). Why did mom and dad favor his younger brother fumed Vytas? In his dementia he had felt their neglect all his life, but it wouldn’t be long before he showed them all, he would beat the crap out of both his mom and his brother. Then he would tear the sacred scroll from his father, by force if necessary, and offer it to up the highest bidder.

#3. Finally there's Aras. Abel. Fighting for his life in the lane nearest his dad's rowdy friends, hearing their hoots and hollers and their attempts to distract him from his strategy. Their oblivious attitude toward his life and death struggle would only really impact him after the contest was over. It was believed to have been the main reason he pulled the trigger that ended his troubles years later. That, and the fact that he never found a good rhyme for Cheetos. He never was really very talented as a poet.

Abel. A quiet, peaceful fellow who tended his sheep all day and wanted nothing more than to be left alone to spend his days writing poems underneath a spreading chestnut tree. Oblivious as he was to his brother’s brooding resentment and his mother’s infanticidal thoughts, it was his dad’s willingness to pit them against each other just so that he and a select few of his dad's obnoxious beer drinking buddies could watch the fight and make bets on the outcome. And eat Cheetos.

It's Epic, I tell ya, Epic!

11-25-13, 02:32 PM (EST)
5. "The curse of Hantz"
Spoiler: Katie defies the HI Hantz curse.

Perhaps she has never heard of how often the HI ended up in the underwear of Russell Hantz, perhaps she doesn't care, or perhaps she is just too young to understand the implications (sigh, newbies these days). Admittedly, the HI clue may not be quite as toxic as the HI itself, Hantz curse wise, but it would scare the bug juice out of me, I tell you what!

Katie kept the HI clue and stuck it in her panties.

So far, no calls to medical But flesh eating diseases are often relatively slow growing, so...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •